FBI Tapes Reveal 40 MLK Affairs 'Laughed' As Friend Raped Parishioner

You think because you post a page of bullshit that makes you look smart, it is easy to debunk that stupid ass, racist, shit you are posting. I would never concede to an idiot.

I'm not one to buy any kind of bullshit. But we should definitely schedule hearing and a special prosecutor to look into these accusation about MLK, for sure. And do it with no delay. King would be 90 years old today if he hadn't been whacked in Memphis.

That means his contemporaries are all getting up in age too. Time to interview them while they are still around.

I am not worried about what a man who has been dead for 50yrs might have done, I am worried about the fools we've got reeking havoc today.

You have a good point here.

However, in our age, we get a lot more involved in what Chris Columbus or Robert E. Lee or Jeff Davis may have done- and less involved with our contemporaries.

Dr. King sacrificed his life for the betterment of man kind, the above 3 racist clowns did just the opposite.
Maybe, or maybe he was a vile piece of shit. Ill wait until i hear the tape before i decide.

Please this man made the ultimate sacrifice for this country, hell the world for that matter.

Yes, we know your record of posting nonsense is unbroken, and you can never back up your silly nonsense. Your concession is accepted.

You think because you post a page of bullshit that makes you look smart, it is easy to debunk that stupid ass, racist, shit you are posting. I would never concede to an idiot.

I'm not one to buy any kind of bullshit. But we should definitely schedule hearing and a special prosecutor to look into these accusation about MLK, for sure. And do it with no delay. King would be 90 years old today if he hadn't been whacked in Memphis.

That means his contemporaries are all getting up in age too. Time to interview them while they are still around.

I am not worried about what a man who has been dead for 50yrs might have done, I am worried about the fools we've got reeking havoc today.

However, in our age, we get a lot more involved in what Chris Columbus or Robert E. Lee or Jeff Davis may have done- and less involved with our contemporaries.

Dr. King sacrificed his life for the betterment of man kind, the above 3 racist clowns did just the opposite.

MLK got whacked, but we really don't know what the reason was. The man convicted of killing him, Ray, always contended he didn't do it. The King family said they agreed..

If MLK was involved in affairs with the wives and daughters of other men, or was sexual harassing them, that would certainly be a motive. So I'd say the investigation into these tapes could be helpful in resolving the case of King's whacking.

Maybe, or maybe he was a vile piece of shit. Ill wait until i hear the tape before i decide.

Please this man made the ultimate sacrifice for this country, hell the world for that matter.

You have no idea why MLK got his ass capped. Or why Tupac or the Notorious Big did either.

You have no idea why MLK got his ass capped. Or why Tupac or the Notorious Big did either.

Smfh.

He wasn't your 'Brutha'; he would have run the likes of you and your heroes out of the neighborhood and with a good ass kicking to boot. He made a point of furthering his education rather than continuing to be a perpetually whining little street punk, and the more he learned the more contempt he had for gangbangers and silly little posturing snivelers like yourself. If he had lived, he most certainly would have respected Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas, since he shared far more of their values than he did with such scum as MLK, Jackson, Sharpton, and Waters; no tolerance for dope dealers and gangbangers and the other assorted degenerate scum that has become the norm for black 'communities'. He would have thanked the cop who got rid of Michael Brown for doing the black community a great favor, same for the other vermin who won big Darwin Awards doing stupid crap.

The world has changed a lot since April 1968. Black leaders like Trayvon, Tupac and Rodney King are now the ones who get liberal respect. Not Dittoheads like MLK

There are still black social and economic conservatives, mostly in the churches; they just don't get any media exposure is all. It was minorities who played a big role in getting Prop 8 passed in California, along with women with children, for instance. Most of them have moved out of the hoods for the same reasons whites have fled; they much prefer living in white suburbs to inner cities. Trump got a lot of black votes relative to other elections, some 15% voted for other candidates rather then the Democrats in 2016, last data I saw; that's 5% more than the norm, or 50% more in terms of black voters who finally realize what the Democrats really are.

You can post any kind of trash you want on an anonymous website, so keep up the good work.

Yes, we know your record of posting nonsense is unbroken, and you can never back up your silly nonsense. Your concession is accepted.

lol sure ... I don't have to 'look smart', all I have to do is point out what anybody can find for themselves, and watch you losers try and lie about your self-inflicted 'problems'. The fact is despite all the privileges and legal advantages you continue to decline as a culture and a people, and your sniveling and babbling about 'racism' is merely a plea for help from white people to save your dumb asses from extinction, same as we did for the 'native' animals. Half of you want to be self-segregated on reservations, i.e. 'free fire zones', and want the Feds to send in weekly food trucks loaded with free Skittles and malt liquor, free dope, and blankets.

The world has changed a lot since April 1968. Black leaders like Trayvon, Tupac and Rodney King are now the ones who get liberal respect. Not Dittoheads like MLK

There are still black social and economic conservatives, mostly in the churches; they just don't get any media exposure is all. It was minorities who played a big role in getting Prop 8 passed in California, along with women with children, for instance. Most of them have moved out of the hoods for the same reasons whites have fled; they much prefer living in white suburbs to inner cities. Trump got a lot of black votes relative to other elections, some 15% voted for other candidates rather then the Democrats in 2016, last data I saw; that's 5% more than the norm, or 50% more in terms of black voters who finally realize what the Democrats really are.

You can post any kind of trash you want on an anonymous website, so keep up the good work.

lol sure ... I don't have to 'look smart', all I have to do is point out what anybody can find for themselves, and watch you losers try and lie about your self-inflicted 'problems'. The fact is despite all the privileges and legal advantages you continue to decline as a culture and a people, and your sniveling and babbling about 'racism' is merely a plea for help from white people to save your dumb asses from extinction, same as we did for the 'native' animals. Half of you want to be self-segregated on reservations, i.e. 'free fire zones', and want the Feds to send in weekly food trucks loaded with free Skittles and malt liquor, free dope, and blankets.

Here is another racist diatribe that I guess you think might make folks take you seriously. Go on back in the trailer and sip on another Black Label and get some more material off of Storm Front.

And you believe those summaries written by a white FBI agent who probably thought MLK was some sort of commie pinko

Like I said it's hearsay
Of course its heresay. You have a real knack for pointing out the obvious.

As for the FBI, you can accuse them of many things, but NOT being thorough ISNT one of them. Why on earth would they write a summary of a tape, if that tape didnt exist? Youre dumb to assume they would.

Hey SHITFORBRAINS I never said the tapes didn't exist

I said there is no way to hear what was on them
And The FBI in 1964 was a paranoid and racist bastion of intolerance

So no I don't believe what some FBI agent of that era says without question.

If you accept it as true without hearing the tapes for yourself you're even dumber than I thought and let me tell you that's saying something
Are you dense? What part of "ill pass judgement in 8 years" dont you understand?

Yeah after telling me I'm a moron for not believing the article

Tell me how fucking stupid are you for believing it right up until the time I pointed out to you that no one has heard the tapes yet?
I never called you a moron for not believing the article, moron.
No you called me stupid, Stupid

So what does that make you for believing the tapes were listened to before I pointed out to you that no one had heard the tapes?

Of course its heresay. You have a real knack for pointing out the obvious.

As for the FBI, you can accuse them of many things, but NOT being thorough ISNT one of them. Why on earth would they write a summary of a tape, if that tape didnt exist? Youre dumb to assume they would.

If you accept it as true without hearing the tapes for yourself you're even dumber than I thought and let me tell you that's saying something
Are you dense? What part of "ill pass judgement in 8 years" dont you understand?

Tell me how fucking stupid are you for believing it right up until the time I pointed out to you that no one has heard the tapes yet?

So what does that make you for believing the tapes were listened to before I pointed out to you that no one had heard the tapes?
That made me misinformed, but i quickly corrected my mistake. If you werent so stupid, you wouldnt have needed me to explain that.

Now, what kind of retard would think the FBI would make fake summaries of tapes that dont exist? How the fuck would that help them?

That made me misinformed, but i quickly corrected my mistake. If you werent so stupid, you wouldnt have needed me to explain that.

Now, what kind of retard would think the FBI would make fake summaries of tapes that dont exist? How the fuck would that help them?

You wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't tell you

You're welcome, Fucknut

You wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't tell you

You're welcome, Fucknut
You still havent explained your retard logic with the fbi making summaries of tapes that dont exist. Why would anyone even bother, retard?

Forum List

Back