FBI Tapes Reveal 40 MLK Affairs 'Laughed' As Friend Raped Parishioner

That’s right, attack people who’ve been assassinated decades ago . This only proves how much class Republicans have. The kind of people they truly are.
Its MLKs own Pulitzer prize winning autobiographer whos saying it.

I'm still waiting for the courts to release Coretta Scott king's own handwritten biography. Two of her kids have it under lock and key and court order. I'll bet she spilled the beans big time in her book.

Jo

Any of the people involved, including the women, still alive ?

For this kind of thing, I don't think it matters a whit.

No one who has every even met Robert E. Lee has been alive for decades, but it doesn't change the fact he is excommunicate.

Chris Columbus died in 1506, and libs are still defecating on his statues in protest.

Ralph Abernathy, Jesse Jackson, Elijah Cummings.....

They were all there.

I am sure some of the women are still around. Holy shit....what a me too event that would be!

Jo

Where are the tapes genuis?
You see how corrupted the supposed men of God who worked with King are.

None of you realize that the tapes were not actually listened to by the author of the article only the written summaries written by the FBI have been viewed.

The very first line of the article

The FBI surveillance tapes detailing his indiscretions are being held in a vault at the U.S. National Archives and are not due for release until 2027.

And I'm sure there were no racist tendencies in FBI agents in 1964 right?

Big nothing burger

JFK was a hound dog too
Are there tapes of Kennedy laughing as a woman was raped?
I don't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see
Then youre stupid.

No I'm skeptical

You are gullible.
If you hear the tapes and you dont believe them, youre fucking stupid. Ill pass judgement in 8 years when i hear the tapes, but youll still be a retard who doesnt believe what he hears.

None of you realize that the tapes were not actually listened to by the author of the article only the written summaries written by the FBI have been viewed.

The very first line of the article

The FBI surveillance tapes detailing his indiscretions are being held in a vault at the U.S. National Archives and are not due for release until 2027.

And I'm sure there were no racist tendencies in FBI agents in 1964 right?
Hes MLKs biographer. Thats why he was allowed to listen to the tapes.

Edit: I take that back. He only heard summaries of the tapes. Those summaries are pointless though unless the actual recordings also exist. The FBI isnt dumb. There would be no reason for them to make up fake summaries if the evidence to back up those summaries didnt exist.

Last edited:
This trash is nothing more than the hit job Hoover tried to put over on Dr. King before he was shut down by Bobby Kennedy.

All you have to do is look at the folks on this forum who are trying to trash Dr. King's great name.

Director Hoover was just hired help, he investigated MLK at the behest of the Kennedys.

If the Kennedy Family didn't like what he was doing, he would have been out looking for a new job, just like FBI Directors during the Clinton and Trump Administrations.

The real question here is whether or not Rev. King met the standards and morals of the Me-Too movement or not. If he didn't, America needs a different civil rights icon, be in H. Rap Brown, Rodney King, Don King or the Notorious Big.

I always thought Malcolm X had a more positive effect on black cultural directions; though a racist, he showed real intelligence and ongoing progress in his intellectual advancement. That's also why the Nation Of Islam scam artists had him killed as well; he had no respect for the black 'leadership' in his era. He would most certainly have far less respect for the current crop of scum. We know for a fact there would be far fewer gangbangers and degenerate rap vermin around today if he had had any say in the matter and lived. I can put up with racists if they offset their peccadillos with vast improvements in their cultures, especially re shutting down murdering thugs and dope dealers..

You think Brutha Malcolm would have respected bootlicking clowns like Uncle Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Candace Owens, West, Niger, etc. It's obvious you don't have a clue about Brutha Malcolm, Dr. King or any of those folks. Why was Malcolm a racist?

This trash is nothing more than the hit job Hoover tried to put over on Dr. King before he was shut down by Bobby Kennedy.

All you have to do is look at the folks on this forum who are trying to trash Dr. King's great name.

Director Hoover was just hired help, he investigated MLK at the behest of the Kennedys.

If the Kennedy Family didn't like what he was doing, he would have been out looking for a new job, just like FBI Directors during the Clinton and Trump Administrations.

The real question here is whether or not Rev. King met the standards and morals of the Me-Too movement or not. If he didn't, America needs a different civil rights icon, be in H. Rap Brown, Rodney King, Don King or the Notorious Big.

I always thought Malcolm X had a more positive effect on black cultural directions; though a racist, he showed real intelligence and ongoing progress in his intellectual advancement. That's also why the Nation Of Islam scam artists had him killed as well; he had no respect for the black 'leadership' in his era. He would most certainly have far less respect for the current crop of scum. We know for a fact there would be far fewer gangbangers and degenerate rap vermin around today if he had had any say in the matter and lived. I can put up with racists if they offset their peccadillos with vast improvements in their cultures, especially re shutting down murdering thugs and dope dealers..

You think Brutha Malcolm would have respected bootlicking clowns like Uncle Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Candace Owens, West, Niger, etc. It's obvious you don't have a clue about Brutha Malcolm, Dr. King or any of those folks. Why was Malcolm a racist?

Malcolm X believed in the superiority of the blacks and the inferiority of the Honkies. This could not have been clearer from the teachings of his imam, the Ayatollah Elijah Muhammed.

Malcolm X believed in the superiority of the blacks and the inferiority of the Honkies. This could not have been clearer from the teachings of his imam, the Ayatollah Elijah Muhammed.
Yeah, Malcolm X was trash. Lets hope this stuff about MLK isnt true because, there is no one else who can replace him.

Malcolm X believed in the superiority of the blacks and the inferiority of the Honkies.

No he didn't, that is what many whites during that era believed.

This could not have been clearer from the teachings of his imam, the Ayatollah Elijah Muhammed.

Which teachings?

Yeah, Malcolm X was trash. Lets hope this stuff about MLK isnt true because, there is no one else who can replace him.

Is that why he could out debate anybody you had.

That simply isnt true. Malcolm X was not the greatest debator on earth. That is not his legacy at all. I suppose youll tell us he was also the worlds greatest racecar driver next.

That simply isnt true. Malcolm X was not the greatest debator on earth. That is not his legacy at all. I suppose youll tell us he was also the worlds greatest racecar driver next.

That's fact, Malcolm X could debate the best you could produce. FACT.

Any of the people involved, including the women, still alive ?

For this kind of thing, I don't think it matters a whit.

No one who has every even met Robert E. Lee has been alive for decades, but it doesn't change the fact he is excommunicate.

Chris Columbus died in 1506, and libs are still defecating on his statues in protest.

Ralph Abernathy, Jesse Jackson, Elijah Cummings.....

They were all there.

I am sure some of the women are still around. Holy shit....what a me too event that would be!

Jo

And we know Jesse Jackson has a squeaky clean record :biggrin:

Jackson Says He Fathered Child in Affair With Aide

Journalist Accuses Rev. Jesse Jackson of Sexual Harassment

Yeah but according to NK newspapers kim Jung got 7 holes in one the very first time he played golf.

Jo

Forum List

Back