FBI Tapes Reveal 40 MLK Affairs 'Laughed' As Friend Raped Parishioner

This trash is nothing more than the hit job Hoover tried to put over on Dr. King before he was shut down by Bobby Kennedy.

All you have to do is look at the folks on this forum who are trying to trash Dr. King's great name.

Director Hoover was just hired help, he investigated MLK at the behest of the Kennedys.

If the Kennedy Family didn't like what he was doing, he would have been out looking for a new job, just like FBI Directors during the Clinton and Trump Administrations.

The real question here is whether or not Rev. King met the standards and morals of the Me-Too movement or not. If he didn't, America needs a different civil rights icon, be in H. Rap Brown, Rodney King, Don King or the Notorious Big.

I vote for Frederick Douglass!

Jo

Any of the people involved, including the women, still alive ?

For this kind of thing, I don't think it matters a whit.

No one who has every even met Robert E. Lee has been alive for decades, but it doesn't change the fact he is excommunicate.

Chris Columbus died in 1506, and libs are still defecating on his statues in protest.

Ralph Abernathy, Jesse Jackson, Elijah Cummings.....

They were all there.

I am sure some of the women are still around. Holy shit....what a me too event that would be!

Jo

Where are the tapes genuis?

This trash is nothing more than the hit job Hoover tried to put over on Dr. King before he was shut down by Bobby Kennedy.

All you have to do is look at the folks on this forum who are trying to trash Dr. King's great name.

Director Hoover was just hired help, he investigated MLK at the behest of the Kennedys.

If the Kennedy Family didn't like what he was doing, he would have been out looking for a new job, just like FBI Directors during the Clinton and Trump Administrations.

The real question here is whether or not Rev. King met the standards and morals of the Me-Too movement or not. If he didn't, America needs a different civil rights icon, be in H. Rap Brown, Rodney King, Don King or the Notorious Big.

Jo

You know JB Stoner is your man.

Jo

Douglass was a Teabagging Dittohead, I can't see the D's really tolerating him

No one who has every even met Robert E. Lee has been alive for decades, but it doesn't change the fact he is excommunicate.

Chris Columbus died in 1506, and libs are still defecating on his statues in protest.

They were all there.

I am sure some of the women are still around. Holy shit....what a me too event that would be!

Jo

In the national archives. In 8 years they will be open to the public. If its true, his legacy is ruined. People will be horrified by those tapes. I hope for his sake they do not exist.

They were all there.

Jo

In the national archives. In 8 years they will be open to the public. If its true, his legacy is ruined. People will be horrified by those tapes. I hope for his sake they do not exist.

If they do exist, the libs will finally reverse course and label MLK as a Republican conservative after decades of insisting he was ultraliberal

lol he was the chosen flunkie of the Kennedys, hired to go forth and lie for The Cause, like a good little house boy; probably pimped for the brothers as well.

You mean kinda like a religious version of Huggie Bear?

Jo

lol sort of, only there is little of the 'religious' in most of these Democratic Party 'Reverends'.

That’s right, attack people who’ve been assassinated decades ago . This only proves how much class Republicans have. The kind of people they truly are.

lol he was the chosen flunkie of the Kennedys, hired to go forth and lie for The Cause, like a good little house boy; probably pimped for the brothers as well.

Jo

lol sort of, only there is little of the 'religious' in most of these Democratic Party 'Reverends'.

The Reverend Sharpton was ordained at the age of 3.

That’s right, attack people who’ve been assassinated decades ago . This only proves how much class Republicans have. The kind of people they truly are.

Pffft....you think that's bad some people are kicking the corpse of Christopher Columbus around 400 years later. What kind of assholes would do something like that?? Certainly not Democrats.

Oh wait!

Jo

Last edited:

Who is attacking anyone? We are only talking about looking at the archives.

Libs, BTW, attack Christopher Columbus who died in 1506

I always thought Malcolm X had a more positive effect on black cultural directions; though a racist, he showed real intelligence and ongoing progress in his intellectual advancement. That's also why the Nation Of Islam scam artists had him killed as well; he had no respect for the black 'leadership' in his era. He would most certainly have far less respect for the current crop of scum. We know for a fact there would be far fewer gangbangers and degenerate rap vermin around today if he had had any say in the matter and lived. I can put up with racists if they offset their peccadillos with vast improvements in their cultures, especially re shutting down murdering thugs and dope dealers..

Jo

Wow his mental growth has been stunted all of that time????

Dat be splainin a lot!

Jo

They were all there.

Jo

Note that none of these Xian hating vermin ever snivel about their fake 'separation of church and state' lies when it comes to real life vermin in their own Party of cretins.

Jo

Was he found floating down a sewer in Brooklyn in a basket, sort of like a low rent Moses thing, and adopted by Maxine Waters?

They were all there.

Jo

Note that none of these Xian hating vermin ever snivel about their fake 'separation of church and state' lies when it comes to real life vermin in their own Party of cretins.

There is a phrase that I am going to steal from a highly accomplished poster over on political jack: RickWA. He says that when it comes to the double standard of the left it can be explained in a simple two word Maxim that they always use whether it be verbally or silently:

ITS DIFFERENT

Jo

Its MLKs own Pulitzer prize winning autobiographer whos saying it.

Jo

Was he found floating down a sewer in Brooklyn in a basket, sort of like a low rent Moses thing, and adopted by Maxine Waters?

Why yes! Yes indeed!

Jo

Forum List

Back