FBI warns of neo-Nazi plots as attacks on Northwest power grid spike

And they SHOULD be committed.

The problem here is that we simply do not have enough institutions to accommodate them.

Oh please ... They might just have a FEMA trailer with your name on it ...
All depends on who believes what ... We live in a Democracy now ... Screw the Constitution ... It's a living-breathing document ...
Nothing like an unborn child.

Hey Dog ... How do you like your steak ... This going to be a wild ride ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I like my steak rare, but please do not allow me to eat too much because I don't want to feel all bloated when it's time for the wild ride.

Just don't go swimming until 30 minutes after you eat ... That's still pretty solid advice.
I mean it might not cause you problems ... But there is the possibility you could avoid one ... :auiqs.jpg:

Thread was meant to be less about who is doing it, but to be aware as more may be expected. I imagine the Feds might have been hearing more chatter.

Well, what if ''being aware'' is more conducive to pattern recognition by setting aside what the ''thread was meant to be" and asking questions beyond the terms of controversy offered.

What if what the ''thread was meant to be'' is actually the antithesis of stimulating any kind of meaningful awareness?

These are burning questions...

Last edited:

Just don't go swimming until 30 minutes after you eat ... That's still pretty solid advice.
I mean it might not cause you problems ... But there is the possibility you could avoid one ... :auiqs.jpg:

"I was in the pool!!" He says in his best George Castanza voice, "I was in the pool!"

Be aware if you live near power facilities. If you see something say something! I used to live near a small substation and it would have been easy to drive up, damage and flee quickly to the highway.

The FBI are the neo-Nazis. Next.

Oh please ... They might just have a FEMA trailer with your name on it ...
All depends on who believes what ... We live in a Democracy now ... Screw the Constitution ... It's a living-breathing document ...
Nothing like an unborn child.

Hey Dog ... How do you like your steak ... This going to be a wild ride ... :auiqs.jpg:

Heh heh. I see what you did there.

Sad state of affairs...

‘“The individuals of concern believe that an attack on electrical infrastructure will contribute to their ideological goal of causing societal collapse and a subsequent race war in the United States,” according to an FBI memo obtained by OPB and KUOW.’ ibid

The right’s campaign of acta of domestic terrorism continues.
Actually, these are your own environmental wackos kook.

Forum List

Back