FBI whistleblower confirms AG Merrick Garland committed perjury in front of Congress.

He said that the federal counter terrorism unit was in no way involved. They were and he lied

"Merrick Garland testified that the FBI wasn’t targeting parents," Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio, ranking member of the House Committee on the Judiciary, tweeted Tuesday afternoon. "We now know the FBI is ‘tagging’ parents they consider threatening. The Attorney General has some explaining to do."

I recall him saying they were following up on threats.

pknopp simple yes or no question. I hope that is simple enough for you.

Does this constitute "Domestic Terrorism"? A guy at a school board meeting threatening parents with his 1000 member army who are "locked and loaded" to combat their opposition to CRT?

I know you will want to spin what he says, but it is on video so you can't.

No, they should not. Credible threats possibly. Alleged? Fuck no.

Anyone can allege anything. The butt-hurt school boards at this point will say anything to get parents off their backs.

All threats are initially alleged.

Garland STATED that the FBI were not involved at ALL. Now the FBI is claiming they are investigating unspecified threats that have in fact not been reported anywhere. And again the only threats they can legally investigate at a local school board is terrorism threats. You want us to believe that the press has not had any reports of these supposed threats but the FBI has?

"Merrick Garland testified that the FBI wasn’t targeting parents," Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio, ranking member of the House Committee on the Judiciary, tweeted Tuesday afternoon. "We now know the FBI is ‘tagging’ parents they consider threatening. The Attorney General has some explaining to do."

I recall him saying they were following up on threats.
And yet when Garland was asked what threats constituted "domestic terrorism" he couldn't provide any examples.

So why is he involved?

I have NO idea. I am simply discussing an article from Fox News where it is noted that he is following up on threats. Take it up with them or don't post articles we aren't supposed to discuss.
The whistle-blower says there were no threats. Garland made it up and lied. Parents became accused terrorists to shut them up.

Here's another chance for the liberals to demonstrate their hypocrisy.

We have a DOJ whistleblower who just came forward and told us that The AG provided false testimony under oath. Will they take this seriously or attack this person's character?

At best, Garland has no control over his DOJ. At worst he lied under oath.

All threats are initially alleged.
Until such time as they are determined 'credible', then the FBI would not be involved, nor the DOJ.

So your red herring is now put to bed.

What are your thoughts on what the Whistleblower has said? Any thoughts on what should be done to Merrick Garland for breaking the law?

Alleged threats aren't to be followed up?
it depends what the “alleged threat” is. parents disagreeing with a school board and speaking at a public forum is not a threat. A parent questioning the school board about his child’s rape on campus is not a threat. Garland treating parents in those cases as domestic terrorist is a problem

I commented on the link that said that threats were indeed being followed up.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has created a "threat tag" to aid in tracking alleged threats against school board officials, teachers and staff, as part of its implementation of a controversial memo issued by Attorney General Merrick Garland last month citing a nationwide increase in harassment of education officials.

Quote" Threats against school board officials.

I claimed nothing. I asked questions concerning the article posted. Should threats not be followed up? If you are saying there are none, take it up with Fox News or the Whistleblower, not me. I didn't write the article.
Garland lied about this under oath. He denied everything.

Domestic terrorists should just be ignored, right Trump asslicker? In your fucked up world, goons threatening the lives of school officials is aok.

You must be a card carrying member of the Alex Jones Fan Club.
Speaking of Alex? :lol:

Until such time as they are determined 'credible', then the FBI would not be involved, nor the DOJ.

So your red herring is now put to bed.

What are your thoughts on what the Whistleblower has said? Any thoughts on what should be done to Merrick Garland for breaking the law?

Mine? I'm simply discussing what the article says. Seems no one wants to actually do that.

it depends what the “alleged threat” is. parents disagreeing with a school board and speaking at a public forum is not a threat. A parent questioning the school board about his child’s rape on campus is not a threat. Garland treating parents in those cases as domestic terrorist is a problem

The specifics are important. I won't disagree with that.

We all knew he was a liar when he tried to sell his lies. Now it is confirmed the AG Garland's FBI is targeting parents at school board meetings as domestic terrorists.

The demrats can do pretty much whatever they want and not be held accountable.

Forum List

Back