FBI whistleblower confirms AG Merrick Garland committed perjury in front of Congress.

The article posted from Fox News says there was. Are they lying? Why take it up with me and not Fox News? I'm simply discussing an article that was posted.
Fox news is now the narrative. It is called controlled opposition and it is what they do.

Domestic terrorists should just be ignored, right Trump asslicker? In your fucked up world, goons threatening the lives of school officials is aok.

You must be a card carrying member of the Alex Jones Fan Club.
Parents callenging a school board about the curriculum being taught is not terrorism.

A father challenging a school board about covering up the rape of his daughter by a supposed trans student is not terrorism

I commented on the link that said that threats were indeed being followed up.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has created a "threat tag" to aid in tracking alleged threats against school board officials, teachers and staff, as part of its implementation of a controversial memo issued by Attorney General Merrick Garland last month citing a nationwide increase in harassment of education officials.

Quote" Threats against school board officials.

I claimed nothing. I asked questions concerning the article posted. Should threats not be followed up? If you are saying there are none, take it up with Fox News or the Whistleblower, not me. I didn't write the article.
it says “alleged threats” - you left that part out

so what has been asked of you is to produce this threats

what is being investigated?

I commented on the link that said that threats were indeed being followed up.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has created a "threat tag" to aid in tracking alleged threats against school board officials, teachers and staff, as part of its implementation of a controversial memo issued by Attorney General Merrick Garland last month citing a nationwide increase in harassment of education officials.

Quote" Threats against school board officials.

I claimed nothing. I asked questions concerning the article posted. Should threats not be followed up? If you are saying there are none, take it up with Fox News or the Whistleblower, not me. I didn't write the article.
Why do you feel the need to highly edit my posts? Too stupid to respond to more than one point?

Ok, your dodge is noted. Now, YOU show us these threats, or admit Garland is a lying sack of shit who committed perjury. Those are your two choices if you have an once of integrity.

I'm guessing you don't, so you will once again dodge and spin...........and most likely edit this post as well.

From parents upset at a school board for how they teach their kids, by the fbi?

Ok, I'll play along for a minute. Please, provide us proof of these threats the parents made that were enough to warrant calling in the fbi.

I have NO idea. I am simply discussing an article from Fox News where it is noted that he is following up on threats. Take it up with them or don't post articles we aren't supposed to discuss.

From parents upset at a school board for how they teach their kids, by the fbi?

Ok, I'll play along for a minute. Please, provide us proof of these threats the parents made that were enough to warrant calling in the fbi.
The halfwit will bob and weave.

He has no cognitive skills to actually debate any issue. He is a hack with a single digit IQ

it says “alleged threats” - you left that part out

so what has been asked of you is to produce this threats

what is being investigated?

Alleged threats aren't to be followed up?

I have NO idea. I am simply discussing an article from Fox News where it is noted that he is following up on threats. Take it up with them or don't post articles we aren't supposed to discuss.
HOLY SHIT!

Bob and weave..............just as I predicted.

Fuck off, Troll. You have nothing to offer.

Why do you feel the need to highly edit my posts? Too stupid to respond to more than one point?

Ok, your dodge is noted. Now, YOU show us these threats, or admit Garland is a lying sack of shit who committed perjury. Those are your two choices if you have an once of integrity.

I'm guessing you don't, so you will once again dodge and spin...........and most likely edit this post as well.

Quit spazzing out. I have NO idea what the threats are. The article noted that is being accused of following up on alleged threats. They should not be followed up?

I have NO idea whether it is being followed up or not and neither do you.
We both know the hack Garland will ignore it. The question to you is: Do YOU think he should be under FBI investigation.

Your dodges are pathetic.

Quit spazzing out. I have NO idea what the threats are. The article noted that is being accused of following up on alleged threats. They should not be followed up?
No, they should not. Credible threats possibly. Alleged? Fuck no.

Anyone can allege anything. The butt-hurt school boards at this point will say anything to get parents off their backs.

Sometimes the conversation must be had around those who are making it up as they go along.

The whistle-blower has made some significant accusations of Garland lying and lying to protect his son in law's income from supplying CRT books to the school system. At the very least he should be suspended pending investigation and start answering more questions.

Forum List

Back