FBI whistleblower confirms AG Merrick Garland committed perjury in front of Congress.

From parents upset at a school board for how they teach their kids, by the fbi?

Ok, I'll play along for a minute. Please, provide us proof of these alleged threats the parents made that were enough to warrant calling in the fbi.

Proof? I'm discussing the article. It's posted, surely I do not have prove that. If you want to claim that there are NO threats anywhere, well I don't believe that is correct. If you want to argue they do not arise to the federal level, I believe that is an argument to discuss.

There have been actual threats posted in the news.
I am not going to continually explain it to you. Merrick Garland lied when he called parents domestic terrorists and used the FBI counterterrorism unit to punish parents saying things he didn't like. Are you personally guaranteeing the veracity of threats in the news? State your personal knowledge of the truth these threats were ever really made. Someone has come forward to openly say that Garland was lying. That's the issue.

I am not going to continually explain it to you. Merrick Garland lied when he called parents domestic terrorists and used the FBI counterterrorism unit to punish parents saying things he didn't like.

Which parents were punished?

I am not going to continually explain it to you. Merrick Garland lied when he called parents domestic terrorists and used the FBI counterterrorism unit to punish parents saying things he didn't like. Are you personally guaranteeing the veracity of threats in the news? State your personal knowledge of the truth these threats were ever really made. Someone has come forward to openly say that Garland was lying. That's the issue.
Garland has to be neutered somehow. This man was the moderate Supreme Court candidate. Lies. All we get is totalitarian Progs now.

They were investigated. The investigation itself is the threat. One man trying to report his daughter's rape was arrested.
Why did Merrick Garland lie under oath?

I've not read where he has. It was claimed he said there was no investigations. I specifically recall him saying there was.

We all knew he was a liar when he tried to sell his lies. Now it is confirmed the AG Garland's FBI is targeting parents at school board meetings as domestic terrorists.

Garland is a traitor

Forum List

Back