FBI whistleblower confirms AG Merrick Garland committed perjury in front of Congress.

Yep. Show us the threats that requires FBI involvement. Are you too fucking stupid to figure this out?

It would require a threat of "domestic terrorism" to get the DOJ involved.

Nobody has ever shown anything that is a domestic terrorism threat..............until I brought the tweet above, which you and Garland will ignore.
The threats were identified by Merrick Garland! No one would have asked the attorney General to provide proof. He said. Good enough. Except a whistle-blower says he was lying.

I've already noted that that is a fair position to take. I'm not going to argue based upon what we know that it is.

Then why do you keep blathering on about "hurrr durrrr shouldn't threats be followed up on?!!"

Of course they should. Why the HELL does the FBI have to do it? Are they threatening these school board members with Iranian nukes or something?

Then why do you keep blathering on about "hurrr durrrr shouldn't threats be followed up on?!!"

Of course they should. Why the HELL does the FBI have to do it? Are they threatening these school board members with Iranian nukes or something?

The argument was that Garland lied. I still don't know what he lied about. The whistleblower said he was investigating those who have made threats. He said he was investigating threats. So no lie there. If you believe he shouldn't be the one to do the investigating, OK, but I'm missing the lie.

The argument was that Garland lied. I still don't know what he lied about. The whistleblower said he was investigating those who h

i

The argument was that Garland lied. I still don't know what he lied about. The whistleblower said he was investigating those who have made threats. He said he was investigating threats. So no lie there. If you believe he shouldn't be the one to do the investigating, OK, but I'm missing the lie.
He said that the FBI Counter Terrorism Unit was not investigating these incidents. He said that he couldn't imagine any circumstance where they would. As he testified to that, They were investigating it. He lied. How much more clarity do you need?

These things should have remained a local issue. This is not an issue for the Feds.

Last edited:
You really are a hack moron.

Garland claimed under oath he wasn't using the Patriot Act going after parents. That has been proven to be a lie.

You are such a leftist lemming it isn't even funny anymore, despite your claims otherwise.

And before you try to spin this I suggest you revisit the video in the OP.

The argument was that Garland lied. I still don't know what he lied about. The whistleblower said he was investigating those who h

i

He said that the FBI Counter Terrorism Unit was not investigating these incidents. He said that he couldn't imagine any circumstance where they would They were investigating it, he lied. How much more clarity do you need?

These things should have remained a local issue. This is not an issue for the Feds.

This has been said a number of times and despite a brief search I've not found him actually saying this. What I have found is him saying he has instructed the FBI to help out.

Attorney General Merrick Garland declined to pull back a memo directing the FBI to help local police address reported harassment, intimidation and threats of violence against educators and school board members under questioning from Sen. Mike Lee on Wednesday.

What Sen. Mike Lee asked Attorney General Merrick Garland about the FBI ‘intimidating’ parents

pknopp once again I will ask you to provide us a link to any threat to any school board that could constitute a "domestic terrorist threat".

Can you do that? Please keep in mind AG Garland has failed to do so.

I expect the usual dodge by this hack.

This has been said a number of times and despite a brief search I've not found him actually saying this. What I have found is him saying he has instructed the FBI to help out.

Attorney General Merrick Garland declined to pull back a memo directing the FBI to help local police address reported harassment, intimidation and threats of violence against educators and school board members under questioning from Sen. Mike Lee on Wednesday.

What Sen. Mike Lee asked Attorney General Merrick Garland about the FBI ‘intimidating’ parents
Are you kidding me? Are you so much of a Democrat loyalist that you refuse to acknowledge this ?

First, I am not a Democrat. Second, I posted backing up what I am saying. You so far not so much.
You didn’t back up anything.

Garland said there was no investigation by the FBI Counter Terrorism Unit. The whistleblower says there is. That means Garland lied. Either that or his DOJ has gone rouge and he doesn’t know. That’s probably worse.

You are obviously a loyal Democrat.

You didn’t back up anything.

Garland said there was no investigation by the FBI Counter Terrorism Unit. The whistleblower says there is. That means Garland lied. Either that or his DOJ has gone rouge and he doesn’t know. That’s probably worse.

You are obviously a loyal Democrat.

I looked that up and did not find it. I found where he said he did get the FBI involved.

I looked that up and did not find it. I found where he said he did get the FBI involved.
He said that he could not conceive of any situation where the FBI Counter Terrorism Unit would investigate parents who challenge schools boards. He flatly denied this investigation was happening. It was happening as he said that. It’s still happening now.

He either lied or his DOJ has gone rouge on him.

He said that he could not conceive of any situation where the FBI Counter Terrorism Unit would investigate parents who challenge schools boards. He flatly denied this investigation was happening. It was happening as he said that. It’s still happening now.

He either lied or his DOJ has gone rouge on him.

Perhaps he did. It wasn't in the article posted and I've not seen it.

Perhaps he did. It wasn't in the article posted and I've not seen it.
Try this……. Here he denies using the FBI counter Terrorism Unit, which is a product of the Patriot Act, to investigate parents confronting a school board. He lied.

MGarland ‘can’t imagine’ labeling protesting parents ‘domestic terrorists’

Like you, I can’t imagine any circumstance in which the PATRIOT Act would be used in the circumstances of parents complaining about their children, nor can I imagine a circumstance where they would be labeled as domestic terrorism," Garland said.

Try this……. Garland ‘can’t imagine’ labeling protesting parents ‘domestic terrorists’

Like you, I can’t imagine any circumstance in which the PATRIOT Act would be used in the circumstances of parents complaining about their children, nor can I imagine a circumstance where they would be labeled as domestic terrorism," Garland said.

Feel free to correct me. The NSBA asked if the Patriot Act would apply.

The original article notes the FBI has attached a threat tag (whatever that is supposed to mean) to those who have issued threats. Seems to me someone is making the leap to that being equal to someone being prosecuted under the Patriot act.

Now I will note, If Obama or Trump had done the right thing and tossed the Patriot Act we wouldn't even be having this discussion. When you create terrible programs like this, I'm not really sure what one expects to happen.

Forum List

Back