FBI whistleblower confirms AG Merrick Garland committed perjury in front of Congress.

We all knew he was a liar when he tried to sell his lies. Now it is confirmed the AG Garland's FBI is targeting parents at school board meetings as domestic terrorists.

No Problem. Merrick Garland works for Biden and is part of a democrat administration. The rule of law DOES NOT apply to democrats in the same manner it applies to republicans. Garland can lie to Congress everyday until he leaves office and nothing will result from it.

I've asked you several times to document these threats. So far you have squat.

But let's ignore your diversion.

Any comment on Garland's obvious perjury? I'm guessing you will dodge his crimes again because you are a Dimtard hack.

It’s not us up to us to document anything, FuckBoi. If Trump is going to send out his shock troopers to falsely accuse school boards of teaching critical race theory, and attack and threaten school boards, then yes the FBI is going to be investigating them.

How about you post proof that critical race theory is being taught in schools. And not from some stupid right wing website from the school boards themselves.

No Problem. Merrick Garland works for Biden and is part of a democrat administration. The rule of law DOES NOT apply to democrats in the same manner it applies to republicans. Garland can lie to Congress everyday until he leaves office and nothing will result from it.

That’s what you clowns always say but then when you investigate the Democrats you can’t find any crime committed or any wrongdoing.

One only need to look at the record of arrests and convictions of members of Republican administrations versus members of democratic administrations. Republicans keep claiming that the Democrats are criminals but with more than 100 Republicans since Nixon have been found guilty of Hundreds of offences, 3 Democrats have been charged since Carter was in the White House.

Republicans think such Democrats are just as dishonest as they are but there’s no evidence of it at all. Just more shit that Republicans tell you that is not true

That’s what you clowns always say but then when you investigate the Democrats you can’t find any crime committed or any wrongdoing.

One only need to look at the record of arrests and convictions of members of Republican administrations versus members of democratic administrations. Republicans keep claiming that the Democrats are criminals but with more than 100 Republicans since Nixon have been found guilty of Hundreds of offences, 3 Democrats have been charged since Carter was in the White House.

Republicans think such Democrats are just as dishonest as they are but there’s no evidence of it at all. Just more shit that Republicans tell you that is not true
If you do some honest research you will discover you are wrong and high level democrats often waltz away scot-free while conservatives face prosecution. Sure more republicans are convicted than democrats but that merely proves my point.

Of course you will not do the research but will continue to believe the propaganda the liberal news outlets tell you. I’ll waste my time and provide a couple of sources but you will just ignore them as they are conservative sources not your trusted liberal liars. Note the wonderful Washington Post has now admitted it was wrong about The Steele Dossier. See the last two links for info about this admission.

The current AG lied under oath. The current administration has used the Patriot Act to investigate parents who oppose the liberal indoctrination of our young developing minds.

A Democrat administration is never held accountable because of the corruption of the political establishment.

Domestic terrorists should just be ignored, right Trump asslicker? In your fucked up world, goons threatening the lives of school officials is aok.

You must be a card carrying member of the Alex Jones Fan Club.
When school officials threaten the health and well being of our country. responsible Americans will hold them to account. Totalitarian Democrats have forgotten that representatives on the school board or politics are elected to serve the PEOPLE, not themselves or some radical agenda.

You’re certainly not against the Patriot act being used in this way. At least now you can see that Garland lied under oath.

I chuckle when people do this. You supported it being used by others so no I do not feel bad if it was then used against you.

P

Actually they can when it’s bein abused and used in ways they were told was impossible. Any time government abused their authority we have the right to complain.

There was no way for it to have been anything but abused. You gave the government the OK to proceed.

Blah blah blah.

They were asked to. You were warned.

I’m sure the DOJ gets asked to do a millllon things by a million people…and don’t do the vast majority…why school parents? who asked? why? what jurisdiction does the DOJ have over fist fights at school?

I’m sure the DOJ gets asked to do a millllon things by a million people…and don’t do the vast majority…why school parents? who asked? why? what jurisdiction does the DOJ have over fist fights at school?

I have no idea. Believe it or not I was not involved in the conversation. Here is a better question. Why did you support the Patriot Act when you were warned over and over it would be abused?

I have no idea. Believe it or not I was not involved in the conversation. Here is a better question. Why did you support the Patriot Act when you were warned over and over it would be abused?
The Pat Act has nothing to do with this

I was against Obama and Xiden’s illegal spying though

It’s not us up to us to document anything, FuckBoi. If Trump is going to send out his shock troopers to falsely accuse school boards of teaching critical race theory, and attack and threaten school boards, then yes the FBI is going to be investigating them.

How about you post proof that critical race theory is being taught in schools. And not from some stupid right wing website from the school boards themselves.
How about you post proof that critical race theory is being taught in schools.

Already been done numerous times by several posters. You being an idiot who denies reality doesn't change that reality, Dumbass. But I accept your admission that you can't post any examples of violence at school board meetings that would give the FBI reason to get involved.

How about you post proof that critical race theory is being taught in schools.

Already been done numerous times by several posters. You being an idiot who denies reality doesn't change that reality, Dumbass. But I accept your admission that you can't post any examples of violence at school board meetings that would give the FBI reason to get involved.
She is a fucking Canadian and has no business commenting on US law enforcement

The current AG lied under oath. The current administration has used the Patriot Act to investigate parents who oppose the liberal indoctrination of our young developing minds.

A Democrat administration is never held accountable because of the corruption of the political establishment.
She is a single digit IQ KKKanadian who has no original thoughts. She never varies from the canned dimtard talking points she is fed.

Blah blah blah.

They were asked to. You were warned.
They were asked to? WTF are you babbling about? The don't get to do shit just because they were asked to, Dumbass. They have zero jurisdiction in these matters. They are a local law enforcement issue and Garland has no business sending his goons in to investigate parents for exercising their First Amendment rights, Assflat.

I have no idea.
First thing you have ever posted that is correct.

Forum List

Back