FBI won't release files on Hillary criminal case. Says NOBODY CARES!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hillary almost got elected president and may well run again but the FBI says nobody cares if she's a criminal!!

FBI says lack of public interest in Hillary Clinton emails justifies withholding documents

aug 29 2017 Hillary Clinton’s case isn’t interesting enough to the public to justify releasing the FBI’s files on her, the bureau said this week in rejecting an open-records request by a lawyer seeking to have the former secretary of state punished for perjury.

Ty Clevenger, the lawyer, has been trying to get Mrs. Clinton and her personal lawyers disbarred for their handling of her official emails during her time as secretary of state. He’s met with resistance among lawyers, and now his request for information from the FBI’s files has been shot down.

“You have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject,” FBI records management section chief David M. Hardy told Mr. Clevenger in a letter Monday.

“It is incumbent upon the requester to provide documentation regarding the public’s interest in the operations and activities of the government before records can be processed pursuant to the FOIA,” Mr. Hardy wrote.

What criminal case?
. The one that should have convicted her, but thanks to Comey, her husband and Loretta Lynch calaborating together to make it a mere "matter", she got away with it.

She caused blindness to millions of Americans....the make paper bags for that

What criminal case?

She sold classified info to china. Where have you been?
And just what 411 did she sell China?

Her idiot husband gave US nuclear secrets to the Chinese, gave China their "most favored trade nation" status, and forced the World Trade Organization to accept them.
He said that it was Hillary meinen freund..And as far as that bullshit about most favored nation status, yeah that BS that Nixon started and it was followed by every president up to Clinton to get Congress to pass the status legally for trading with the rich and influential corporations that would sell you the cheapest manufactured goods at a hefty profit...Yeah just Clinton alone did that...And you can actually flush the terlit with the shit you pass as debate....

What criminal case?

She sold classified info to china. Where have you been?
And just what 411 did she sell China?
so what am I gonna do with these 3000 Hillary Clinton Commemorative plates I bought in 2015???

1. Get 3000 copies of her last book.

2. Super Glue them to the 3000 plates.

3. ?????

4. Profit!!
and what about the 50,000 rolls of "John Kerry Toilet Paper" I bought during his campaign assuming he was going to win,,,i figured I could sell all of them for 2.00 each and make a million !!!!

Forum List

Back