FBI won't release files on Hillary criminal case. Says NOBODY CARES!!

BTW you don't flood them with foia request to punish them. You do it to prove them wrong. WE, THE PEOPLE, DO FUCKING CARE!!!!!!!!!!!

What criminal case?

She sold classified info to china. Where have you been?
And just what 411 did she sell China?
so what am I gonna do with these 3000 Hillary Clinton Commemorative plates I bought in 2015???
Learn to twirl them on a stick and dress like an Asian..
well,,,i had no luck selling them on ebay for $1.43
Try the skeet shooting shop down the road, you live in Jew heaven, Florida..You know where Hillary hangs..

so what am I gonna do with these 3000 Hillary Clinton Commemorative plates I bought in 2015???
Try the skeet shooting shop down the road, you live in Jew heaven, Florida..You know where Hillary hangs..
what about my Hillary Clinton Doll that pees and poops,,,,is that worth anything?

It's cheap Justice like a bullet!
Or so like thinking people do and teach yourself.

Common citizens can do most things like this.
My idea?

We need to all find out how to do FOIA requests and flood The FBI with them.

Pay a lawyer to do it for you.

Or go to law school.

Not if you want the FBI to bother reading your requests before tossing it into the trash.
Make them get a huge trash can.

:lol:

Are you guys under the impression that overwhelming the FBI with FOIA requests will somehow punish them?

It'll just slow the process even more, and the only loser in the situation will be the guys who shelled out for the stamps.

What criminal case?

Her idiot husband gave US nuclear secrets to the Chinese, gave China their "most favored trade nation" status, and forced the World Trade Organization to accept them.
He said that it was Hillary meinen freund..And as far as that bullshit about most favored nation status, yeah that BS that Nixon started and it was followed by every president up to Clinton to get Congress to pass the status legally for trading with the rich and influential corporations that would sell you the cheapest manufactured goods at a hefty profit...Yeah just Clinton alone did that...And you can actually flush the terlit with the shit you pass as debate....
Look at the trade deficit with China. It flourished after Clinton's idiotic moves. Let's not forget about the money the greedy hillbillies happily accepted from the Chinese military. Los Almos?

It's cheap Justice like a bullet!
Or so like thinking people do and teach yourself.

Common citizens can do most things like this.
Pay a lawyer to do it for you.

Or go to law school.

Not if you want the FBI to bother reading your requests before tossing it into the trash.
Make them get a huge trash can.

Are you guys under the impression that overwhelming the FBI with FOIA requests will somehow punish them?

It'll just slow the process even more, and the only loser in the situation will be the guys who shelled out for the stamps.

No, it's not "like a bullet".

It's more like protesting the DMV by inviting a bunch of people to get in line with you.

What criminal case?

Her idiot husband gave US nuclear secrets to the Chinese, gave China their "most favored trade nation" status, and forced the World Trade Organization to accept them.
He said that it was Hillary meinen freund..And as far as that bullshit about most favored nation status, yeah that BS that Nixon started and it was followed by every president up to Clinton to get Congress to pass the status legally for trading with the rich and influential corporations that would sell you the cheapest manufactured goods at a hefty profit...Yeah just Clinton alone did that...And you can actually flush the terlit with the shit you pass as debate....
Look at the trade deficit with China. It flourished after Clinton's idiotic moves. Let's not forget about the money the greedy hillbillies happily accepted from the Chinese military. Los Almos?
Whatever, if it what the rich and powerful want it, it's gonna happen..

what about my Hillary Clinton Doll that pees and poops,,,,is that worth anything?
The cost of adult diapers..

maybe anthony weener will want it,,,u know,,,something to play with without the CIA investigating

maybe anthony weener will want it,,,u know,,,something to play with without the CIA investigating
He has a court order to not touch his penis..

He has a court order to not touch his penis..
what about other peoples penises?

Here’s why the FBI refused to release Hillary Clinton files to the public

The FBI is claiming that they won't release the Clinton files for one reason, there is not enough public interest.

Wut the..............

Well, I reckon there is not enough public interest cuz Hillary never had any intent to break all those laws according to the FBI.

Makes perfect since to me.

As for the US government, this just goes to show how desperately corrupt and broken the system is, especially with Trump behind the wheel, someone who is supposedly an opponent of the Clintons. But we know better, don't we.

Disgusting.

trump_hillary_03234.jpg

Here’s why the FBI refused to release Hillary Clinton files to the public

The FBI is claiming that they won't release the Clinton files for one reason, there is not enough public interest.

Wut the..............

Well, I reckon there is not enough public interest cuz Hillary never had any intent to break all those laws according to the FBI.

Makes perfect since to me.

As for the US government, this just goes to show how desperately corrupt and broken the system is, especially with Trump behind the wheel, someone who is supposedly an opponent of the Clintons. But we know better, don't we.

Disgusting.

trump_hillary_03234.jpg

Ah the intelligence, or lack thereof, of conservatives.

It's not IN the public interest to release the files. The FBI does not release investigation files unless charges are filed, nor should they.

It would be IN your best interest to take a reading comprehension course.

Forum List

Back