FBI won't release files on Hillary criminal case. Says NOBODY CARES!!

Here’s why the FBI refused to release Hillary Clinton files to the public

The FBI is claiming that they won't release the Clinton files for one reason, there is not enough public interest.

Wut the..............

Well, I reckon there is not enough public interest cuz Hillary never had any intent to break all those laws according to the FBI.

Makes perfect since to me.

As for the US government, this just goes to show how desperately corrupt and broken the system is, especially with Trump behind the wheel, someone who is supposedly an opponent of the Clintons. But we know better, don't we.

Disgusting.

trump_hillary_03234.jpg

Ah the intelligence, or lack thereof, of conservatives.

It's not IN the public interest to release the files. The FBI does not release investigation files unless charges are filed, nor should they.

It would be IN your best interest to take a reading comprehension course.
from his OP
Well, I reckon there is not enough public interest cuz Hillary never had any intent to break all those laws according to the FBI.

IF the FBI is investigating any citizen, and the investigation ends with no criminal charges against the citizen, then the FBI should NOT release their investigation on this private citizen....that would be abuse of power by the govt against the citizen's privacy and the ability to move onward.

The FBI is claiming that they won't release the Clinton files for one reason, there is not enough public interest.

Wut the..............

As for the US government, this just goes to show how desperately corrupt and broken the system is, especially with Trump behind the wheel, someone who is supposedly an opponent of the Clintons. But we know better, don't we.

Disgusting.

trump_hillary_03234.jpg
REAL REASONS:

It Exposes corruption in THE FBI
It Exposes Barak Obama
It Exposes the fact Clinton and her Posse should have been thrown in jail.
It Exposes the fact that Barak Obama and his 800 holdovers are still running our government.

McCabe needs to be gone yesterday.

IF the FBI is investigating any citizen, and the investigation ends with no criminal charges against the citizen, then the FBI should NOT release their investigation on this private citizen....that would be abuse of power by the govt against the citizen's privacy and the ability to move onward.
The govt are citizens?

We already know she committed crimes. Comey said so.

Why not? Just limit it to not confidential information. If there were not charges there should not be anything to hide.

But we all know that isn't true. No matter what is released or not the opposing side will spin and spin. Of course not releasing the information does the same thing except that outrage has to be invented.

Why not? Just limit it to not confidential information. If there were not charges there should not be anything to hide.

But we all know that isn't true. No matter what is released or not the opposing side will spin and spin. Of course not releasing the information does the same thing except that outrage has to be invented.

Right wingers are positively deranged when it comes to the Clintons. 30 years of Republican lies about the Clintons and the base is foaming at the mouth over every little thing.

She's done nothing illegal, but you dolts are still screaming "Lock her up" on cue.

The Feds would never charge the Clintons with a Federal crime, even though Bill was once impeached.

That is part of the problem here.

Right wingers are positively deranged when it comes to the Clintons. 30 years of Republican lies about the Clintons and the base is foaming at the mouth over every little thing.

She's done nothing illegal, but you dolts are still screaming "Lock her up" on cue.
She, as Capone, has done many things illegal and gotten away with it. The establishment is protecting her very well.

Whitewater produced 15 convictions on 40 crimes and she hid the Rose Law firm billing records in her home, until the stay of execution expired. YOU try doing that and find out what happens.

Wut the..............

Disgusting.

trump_hillary_03234.jpg

Hmmmm, wonder where the book Comey was going to write went? He kind of just disappeared.

I think we now know why Comey didn't indict Hillary:

FBI officials are claiming a lack of public interest justifies their decision to keep Hilary Clinton’s very controversial archived records from being released to the public.

“We have determined you have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject,” says the August 28 letter from David Hardy, the FBI’s record manager.

“I’m just stunned. This is exactly what I would have expected had Mrs. Clinton won the election,” Clevenger told the Washington Times. “It looks like the [Barack] Obama Administration is still running the FBI,” Clevenger added.

“It is incumbent upon the requester to provide documentation regarding the public’s interest in the operations and activities of the government before records can be processed pursuant to the FOIA,” said the time-wasting response, which will likely be appealed by the filer, New York lawyer Ty Clevenger.

Clinton’s records have been the focus of global attention, especially in the run-up to the shocking November presidential election in 2016 as the FBI renewed investigation into her emails, computer records and her husband’s secret runway meeting with the serving Attorney General, Loretta Lynch. In fact, Democrats blame Clinton’s November defeat on the public furor over her records.

President Donald Trump’s pick to head the FBI, Christopher Wray, took office August 2.

His arrival forced the acting director, Andrew McCabe, back to his role as deputy FBI director. McCabe’s wife is a Democratic activist, and he served under fired FBI director James Comey.

Wut the..............

Disgusting.

trump_hillary_03234.jpg

Hmmmm, wonder where the book Comey was going to write went? He kind of just disappeared.

If he writes it, so will he, (before it's published.)

Wut the..............

Disgusting.

trump_hillary_03234.jpg

If he writes it, so will he, (before it's published.)

Yup. And the rumors that trump would pardons assaunge for info on who provided his DNC Hillary's leaks, that was another one where I figured would fall down the stairs at the Ecuadorian embassy.

Interest means something different in the legal sense....Third thread on this and the right still is ignorant about the meaning of words...

Because people just can't ask for files on other people...In other words it's not for public consumption...4th thread so far and the right is ignorant of legal words used...

Wut the..............

Disgusting.

trump_hillary_03234.jpg

Continued protection of this criminal c@nt...

Only liberal sheep still think she broke no laws...or at least claims that. Intelligent people, especially anyone who has ever worked with classified information, knows she broke a LOT of laws.

Wut the..............

Disgusting.

trump_hillary_03234.jpg
REAL REASONS:

It Exposes corruption in THE FBI
It Exposes Barak Obama
It Exposes the fact Clinton and her Posse should have been thrown in jail.
It Exposes the fact that Barak Obama and his 800 holdovers are still running our government.

McCabe needs to be gone yesterday.
Which is why a constitutional convention is useless. We need to END the federal government and execute all those fuckers.

LOL, releasing the information would prove corruption within the FBI and DOJ

Forum List

Back