FCC reaffirms radio frequency radiation exposure limits but turns blind eye to 5G dangers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FCC Reaffirms Radio Frequency Radiation Exposure Limits but Turns Blind Eye to 5G Dangers

Scientists are speaking out about the dangers of 5G, but government agencies are showing no signs of listening. Action Alert!

You brain dead dumbasses haven't even begun to see what this 5G bs is going to do to your health and oh you will hear " I work in the industry" lmfao if you were awake dip shiit you'd know it's true your not and you won't be until the proof is so undeniable you see it with your own two eyes wait until it all gets someone you deeply love pets included fools!!

FCC Reaffirms Radio Frequency Radiation Exposure Limits but Turns Blind Eye to 5G Dangers

Scientists are speaking out about the dangers of 5G, but government agencies are showing no signs of listening. Action Alert!

You brain dead dumbasses haven't even begun to see what this 5G bs is going to do to your health and oh you will hear " I work in the industry" lmfao if you were awake dip shiit you'd know it's true your not and you won't be until the proof is so undeniable you see it with your own two eyes wait until it all gets someone you deeply love pets included fools!!

My dog still uses a 3G Cricket cellphone.

Basically, all cell phones emits small amount of microwaves that heats up small metal particles inside of the body. And when these microwaves hits these metal particles inside of the body. That it starts heating up small amounts of cells in your body, especially around the brain. It is best to keep the cell phone away from the body. And don't use the personal hot spot unless you have to. But keep it as far away from you when using it.

Overview of Heavy Metals found naturally in the body and food

High density exposure to radio frequency energy can damage the brain. I don't dispute that and use caution when working with AM and FM transmitters, particularly when working with microwave frequencies.

Fortunately there is NO danger to most cell phone addicts as their brains have already been damaged....were likely damaged when their parent didn't drop them - rather dribbled them like a basketball. What else could explain their actions?

Forum List

Back