FCC to review Stephen Colbert....really bitches?

So. Once again nuddyleddidte shots bizzare accusations out his azz with fact to back it up.

MAY 6 2017, 1:35 PM ET
FCC to Investigate Stephen Colbert’s Controversial Trump Joke: Chairman

by CHELSEA BAILEY

Why all the complaining? This is the big government you people love and vote for more of every election.
The one coming after us weed smokers because you all love Freedom from the Big Nanny...now we got some crazy racist Beauregard Session getting ready to unleash Federal State security to come after us good old boys...

I wonder what the left's reaction would be if the same was said about Obummer? Hell they freaked when that dude shouted " you lie." Which he did...lie! :)

Joke, right?

You traitors never stopped lying about Obama and calling for him to be assassinated. Even the sleazy rabid right talking heads/entertainers did it all the time.

Besides, all Colbert did was tell the truth.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Ted Nugent who called Obama a ":subhuman mongrel" and called for Obama to be murdered was recently given a deluxe White House tour by the guy who screamed for years that Obama was Kenyan

I wonder what the left's reaction would be if the same was said about Obummer? Hell they freaked when that dude shouted " you lie." Which he did...lie! :)

You assholes did it all the time. Who are you trying to kid?
Ted Nugent: Obama Is A “Chimpanzee” and “Subhuman Mongrel .
blitzer-sunhuman.jpg
tumblr_mzts1n7lG61sp7vzxo1_500.png

And once again yet another fake headline. The FCC doesn't do "investigations". It reacts to complaints. That's its job. Which is exactly what I pointed out here as soon as you tried to float this turd-with-no-link.

You keep putting your foot in your mouth.

YES, the FCC conducts investigations:

From the FCC's own fucking website:

The FCC Enforcement Bureau: A Broadcaster's Guide

• Resolve complaints, investigate and take or recommend enforcement action for violations of the Communications Act and/or Commission rules resulting in radio frequency interference.
  • Resolve complaints, investigate and take or recommend enforcement action for broadcast of indecent material.

You act like you know so much and you keep getting proven wrong. You're a fucking moron. You say you know so much about the FCC yet you don't know this. I'm a licensed Ham radio operator. I am a licensed radio station. You are not. You know absolutely nothing about the FCC and should refrain from further embarrassment by high tailing it out of this thread pronto.

Last edited:
MAY 6 2017, 1:35 PM ET
FCC to Investigate Stephen Colbert’s Controversial Trump Joke: Chairman

by CHELSEA BAILEY

Why all the complaining? This is the big government you people love and vote for more of every election.
The one coming after us weed smokers because you all love Freedom from the Big Nanny...now we got some crazy racist Beauregard Session getting ready to unleash Federal State security to come after us good old boys...

I voted yes on the referendum to legalize weed in Nevada

And once again yet another fake headline. The FCC doesn't do "investigations". It reacts to complaints. That's its job. Which is exactly what I pointed out here as soon as you tried to float this turd-with-no-link.

You keep putting your foot in your mouth.

YES, the FCC conducts investigations:

From the FCC's own fucking website:

The FCC Enforcement Bureau: A Broadcaster's Guide

• Resolve complaints, investigate and take or recommend enforcement action for violations of the Communications Act and/or Commission rules resulting in radio frequency interference.
  • Resolve complaints, investigate and take or recommend enforcement action for broadcast of indecent material.

You act like you know so much and you keep getting proven wrong. You're a fucking moron. You say you know so much about the FCC yet you don't know this. I'm a licensed Ham radio operator. I am a licensed radio station. You are not. You know absolutely nothing about the FCC and should refrain from further embarrassment by high tailing it out of this thread pronto.

Doodles, I got my first ham license in 1966. Got my 3C Radiotelephone when it was required for broadcast. And in that career, dealt with BC regs and FCC CPs for decades. You're way outta your league.

Again FCC is not "investigating Colbert", or his show, as the bullshit headlines claim. They are reviewing complaints --- a reaction, not an initiative --- which they are required to do.

You're still wrong, the FCC investigates, just like they say they do. Or are you saying their own website is wrong?

If you're a ham, what's your callsign?

You're still wrong, the FCC investigates, just like they say they do. Or are you saying their own website is wrong?

I ain't putting my callsign on the internet where anybody with a Callbook can look up my personal info. Nice try.

CBS case showed that a vigilant FCC can turn existing rules into a money-machine that could wipe out the national debt as it wipes out entire businesses. Deep pockets there waiting to be relieved. But, then, consider "I Heart Radio" which has warned that it might soon no longer be viable as a going business.

iHeartRadio Suggests It May Be Going Out Of Business

True, not TV - radio hasn't had pot to piss in nor window to throw it out since back in the days when Stern was romping and generating crippling fines. But, alas, those who refuse to read history......

I ain't putting my callsign on the internet where anybody with a Callbook can look up my personal info. Nice try.

Yea, you gotta have one to put one up. You're right. You already proved you're a loser with no clue. When showed you are wrong, you weasel out and move goalposts, anything but admit "yep, I was wrong."

It's ok, only a real man would do that and that is something you aren't.

Yea, you gotta have one to put one up. You're right. You already proved you're a loser with no clue. When showed you are wrong, you weasel out and move goalposts, anything but admit "yep, I was wrong."

It's ok, only a real man would do that and that is something you aren't.

Why in the flying fuck would I post my own personal info on an internet message board? Are you freaking retarded?

_ _. _ _ _
.._. .._ _._. _._
_._ _ _ _ _ .._ ._. ... . ._.. .._.

Last edited:

Let me get this straight, Trump who is about as vulgar as they come, gets a fuckin pass on national tv, meanwhile, the rest of us, have to watch our backs?

Mr. Pussy grabber, Mr. Fake news, Mr. bomb the hell out of em, Mr. I got a big dick....really bitches???

Hey...dumb shit......colbert said it on t.v......anything Trump said was in private, and secretly recorded.......can you understand the difference, dumb shit?

"Private...secretly recorded"...on a show.....:rofl: :rofl:

----- while wearing a wireless lavaliere mic and sitting directly in front of a camera crew. Hey, who knew they were recording? :dunno:

no one could have known that health care is so complicated.

Huzzah. Took forty-five posts before we got a link. This place is really slippin'.

Again, the FCC isn't "investigating" anything. It's reviewing complaints, which is exactly what it's supposed to do, which is something it does every day. Anyone who wants to can file a complaint, whether it's about content (which FCC doesn't regulate) or about technical issues like signal interference. They all have to be reviewed.

That's literally all there is to it.
So what's your fuckin point? Bottom line, the Trump people complained thinking their spineless piece of shit Nazi leader is the only bitch that can go nuclear on mf's.

The fuckin point is, number one, when you claim there's some story going on BRING A LINK to it, and number two, there ain't no story here anyway --- which could have easily been demonstrated had number one been done.

FCC reviews complaints literally every day. The only distinction in this one is that some radio talking head brought this one up specifically. Had they brought up a complaint about WANK's signal interfering with WIMP, the answer would have been the same. Meaningless.
Federal Communications Commission chairman Ajit Pai revealed that the agency would investigate the comedian’s reference to Trump on Monday’s show as Russian President Vladamir Putin’s “cock holster.” Many called the comment “homophobic.” No apologies need, butt fuck moron!!

Post 66 ---- exactly 66 posts late, Dipshit.

When will the unwashed ever learn that headlines are fucking bullshit written to snag eyeballs and you have to read the actual story to sift the actual story out of the bullshit.... :banghead:

Stop letting hack writers play you like a three-dollar banjo and start reading.
Lets get something clear here.....your rants, your comments, you....have no creds here, at least with me, so poof bitch be gone and again, no apologies are necessary, I don't make the news, I just report it.......

you suuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

So what's your fuckin point? Bottom line, the Trump people complained thinking their spineless piece of shit Nazi leader is the only bitch that can go nuclear on mf's.

The fuckin point is, number one, when you claim there's some story going on BRING A LINK to it, and number two, there ain't no story here anyway --- which could have easily been demonstrated had number one been done.

FCC reviews complaints literally every day. The only distinction in this one is that some radio talking head brought this one up specifically. Had they brought up a complaint about WANK's signal interfering with WIMP, the answer would have been the same. Meaningless.
Federal Communications Commission chairman Ajit Pai revealed that the agency would investigate the comedian’s reference to Trump on Monday’s show as Russian President Vladamir Putin’s “cock holster.” Many called the comment “homophobic.” No apologies need, butt fuck moron!!

Post 66 ---- exactly 66 posts late, Dipshit.

When will the unwashed ever learn that headlines are fucking bullshit written to snag eyeballs and you have to read the actual story to sift the actual story out of the bullshit.... :banghead:

Stop letting hack writers play you like a three-dollar banjo and start reading.
Lets get something clear here.....your rants, your comments, you....have no creds here, at least with me, so poof bitch be gone and again, no apologies are necessary, I don't make the news, I just report it.......

you suuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

And your nick name is little hoover, I asked your boyfriend..next?

Let me get this straight, Trump who is about as vulgar as they come, gets a fuckin pass on national tv, meanwhile, the rest of us, have to watch our backs?

Mr. Pussy grabber, Mr. Fake news, Mr. bomb the hell out of em, Mr. I got a big dick....really bitches???

How come liberal nutjobs aren't up in arms about Colbert's homophobic jokes about Trump and Putin? I guess when you're a leftie lunatic, you can literally get away with anything.

Forum List

Back