FCC to review Stephen Colbert....really bitches?

Hilarious that the fucking liberal shit heads on this board bitch bout the first amendment and places like Berkeley won't let Coulter speak.

Fuck you, hypocritical liberals.

Hilarious that the fucking liberal shit heads on this board bitch bout the first amendment and places like Berkeley won't let Coulter speak.

Yet ...if any one says the slightest thing they deem offensive they call for them to be fired and harass their sponsors.

Liberals are full of shit

No one is bitching about the First Amendment. Go forth and learn how to read.

Let me get this straight, Trump who is about as vulgar as they come, gets a fuckin pass on national tv, meanwhile, the rest of us, have to watch our backs?

Mr. Pussy grabber, Mr. Fake news, Mr. bomb the hell out of em, Mr. I got a big dick....really bitches???

Hey...dumb shit......colbert said it on t.v......anything Trump said was in private, and secretly recorded.......can you understand the difference, dumb shit?

That's no excuse. And besides we heard trumps bs on tv so it's the same

Huzzah. Took forty-five posts before we got a link. This place is really slippin'.

Again, the FCC isn't "investigating" anything. It's reviewing complaints, which is exactly what it's supposed to do, which is something it does every day. Anyone who wants to can file a complaint, whether it's about content (which FCC doesn't regulate) or about technical issues like signal interference. They all have to be reviewed.

That's literally all there is to it.

Um, an investigation is what's going on. It's not our job to provide you a link. Don't you know how to google?

Are you really going to sit here and bitch about the definition of "is"?

You're a troll aren't you?

No one is bitching about the First Amendment. Go forth and learn how to read.

Read post number 4 in this thread you stupid fucking moron.

Already did. It is (a) not posted by "all LIberals" and (b) not "bitching about the First Amendment".

See previous post and go learn how to read.

Um, an investigation is what's going on.

No, "investigation" is what's in your bullshit headline.

What your link actually SAYS however is:

>> FCC chairman Ajit Pai said that his agency will be looking into complaints made against Stephen Colbert for what some labeled a homophobic joke about President Donald Trump.<<​

----- which is exactly what I described before we even had a link, because that's how the FCC works. And which is, again, the reason for the admonition to go learn how to read. Including past headlines.

For the record FCC has no policy on homophobia or on jokes.

Let me get this straight, Trump who is about as vulgar as they come, gets a fuckin pass on national tv, meanwhile, the rest of us, have to watch our backs?

Mr. Pussy grabber, Mr. Fake news, Mr. bomb the hell out of em, Mr. I got a big dick....really bitches???

Please start a new sock account and retire this one

No, and "investigation" is what's in your bullshit headline.

>> FCC chairman Ajit Pai said that his agency will be looking into complaints made against Stephen Colbert for what some labeled a homophobic joke about President Donald Trump.<<

----- which is exactly what I described before we even had a link, because that's how the FCC works. And which is, again, the reason for the admonition to go learn how to read. Including past headlines.

Hey dumbfuck, it's not my fucking thread and I didn't write the fucking report.

Damn right bitch. That was egregious and the network will be experiencing a smackdown for enabling the fucktard.

Mark my words, that's how it's going to go.

Hate that 1st Amendment, don't you?

Nope, but you do. Especially the part when I talk about the Bible says women should not lay down with women as they do with men.

What does that have to do with the topic of this thread? As for your Bible reference....what chapter and verse is that? I am unfamiliar with it.

I bet you are, bodey. I can't find it right now, but it's there, somewhere.

No, it says man shall not lay with man as he does with a woman. The bible states homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord.

No, and "investigation" is what's in your bullshit headline.

>> FCC chairman Ajit Pai said that his agency will be looking into complaints made against Stephen Colbert for what some labeled a homophobic joke about President Donald Trump.<<

Hey dumbfuck, it's not my fucking thread and I didn't write the fucking report.

But you did link an article that you can't read.
So go learn to.

Our interpretation of Net Neutrality and the Faurness Doctrine tells us that Colbert violated the public trust

Where is the FCC involved here?

He didn't provide a link. Why is anybodies guess-
FCC to investigate Stephen Colbert's controversial Trump joke

Doesn't sound like anything to me. FCC apparently got a bunch of complaints so they said they'd look into it. It occurred after the family hour, so unlikely anything will occur.
Message to those upset- stop watching Colbert if it bothers you- problem solved.

Zackly. And it's being mischaracterized as an "investigation". That's not what FCC does or how it works.

From another link:

>> No, the government is not trying to muzzle one of the most famous comedians in America because he made a vulgar joke about President Trump. Colbert is not being censored.

Despite all of Friday's social media chatter and conflicting news headlines, the FCC is doing exactly what it always does.

..... An FCC spokesman further conveyed this point to CNNMoney: "We review all consumer complaints as a matter of standard practice and rely on the law to determine whether action is warranted. The fact that a complaint is reviewed doesn't speak one way or another as to whether it has any merit."

Word that the FCC is looking into Colbert's comments may seem to some like blow back against the host for going after the president. But the FCC is just doing its job to review public complaints.

Once a viewer complaint is filed, it's forwarded to FCC staff for review and, according to the FCC's website, "If the FCC determines the material is indecent or profane, we will take further action, including possibly imposing monetary penalties."

But Colbert's joke about Trump and Putin was bleeped out and broadcast late at night. <<​

So there's no story here. FCC receives complaint, FCC reviews evidence. Happens literally every day and this one, for obvious reasons, will go nowhere. The story, if there is one, is bullshit pseudojournalists writing fake headlines about "investigations".

Funny how the RWNJs believe Muslims should "be able to take a joke" but want Colbert fired for telling the truth a about derr fuhrer.

They say libs are too police lot correct and should shut up about the pussy grabber's foul mouth. That call us snowflakes, get triggered and need a safe space.

But, all along, the RWNJs are the real snowflakes.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back