FCC to review Stephen Colbert....really bitches?

Fun Fact: KEK is what World of Warcraft spits out when Korean Hordes go LOL

See also: Kuk (Kek or Keku) was one of the oldest Egyptian gods in ancient Egyptian history is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness. The name Kuk means darkness, the god of the darkness of chaos before the creation was began. Kuk has no gender, but has the aspect that can represent as male or female. Kuk is the male aspect and Kauket also known as Keket is the female aspect.

According to the myth, there was a watery mass of dark, directionless chaos was the only thing existed on earth before there was land. There were four frog gods (see also the green meme) and four snake goddesses who lived this chaos. They were four pair of deities, Nun and Naunet, Amun and Amaunet, Heh and Hauhet and Kuk with Kauket who represents water, void, infinite time and darkness. This group of eight gods formed the Ogdoad. Then very first land was rose out of Nun in the form of mound.

Kuk appearance portrayed as a man with the head of frog or as a frog itself. Kauket appearance portrayed as a woman with the head of snake or as a snake itself. Kuk represented darkness, obscurity and night. However, although he was a god of the darkness, he was also associated with the dawn and given the title as the “bringer-in of the light”.

Shadilay!

Rumor is PEPE is dead. o_O

Also, I prefer the Cult of Slaanesh.

"...and you ask how I could do such a thing? Well I ask you: How could I not? Once I had gazed upon the beauty of the Lord of Delight, I knew I had no choice. To catch even a glimpse of his immortal radiance is to be swept away by the pure ecstasy His perfect form invokes. I gave up my soul willingly! He shall be my Lover and my Master for all eternity, and I shall be his!"

Blasphemous Normastani scum. Kek lives, the one true emperor god is omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent, and can not die, renounce your heresy and be saved through Kek (pbuh). Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

See your doctor. Quickly.

See also: Kuk (Kek or Keku) was one of the oldest Egyptian gods in ancient Egyptian history is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness. The name Kuk means darkness, the god of the darkness of chaos before the creation was began. Kuk has no gender, but has the aspect that can represent as male or female. Kuk is the male aspect and Kauket also known as Keket is the female aspect.

According to the myth, there was a watery mass of dark, directionless chaos was the only thing existed on earth before there was land. There were four frog gods (see also the green meme) and four snake goddesses who lived this chaos. They were four pair of deities, Nun and Naunet, Amun and Amaunet, Heh and Hauhet and Kuk with Kauket who represents water, void, infinite time and darkness. This group of eight gods formed the Ogdoad. Then very first land was rose out of Nun in the form of mound.

Kuk appearance portrayed as a man with the head of frog or as a frog itself. Kauket appearance portrayed as a woman with the head of snake or as a snake itself. Kuk represented darkness, obscurity and night. However, although he was a god of the darkness, he was also associated with the dawn and given the title as the “bringer-in of the light”.

Shadilay!

"...and you ask how I could do such a thing? Well I ask you: How could I not? Once I had gazed upon the beauty of the Lord of Delight, I knew I had no choice. To catch even a glimpse of his immortal radiance is to be swept away by the pure ecstasy His perfect form invokes. I gave up my soul willingly! He shall be my Lover and my Master for all eternity, and I shall be his!"

Blasphemous Normastani scum. Kek lives, the one true emperor god is omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent, and can not die, renounce your heresy and be saved through Kek (pbuh). Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Chaos smites your God - /pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #124527835

Oops wrong link sorry - Pepe The Frog Is Dead: Cartoonist Kills Off Stoner Amphibian Hijacked By Alt-Right | HuffPost

Kek was not created and can not be destroyed the meme Magick is too strong.

Shadilay!

See your doctor. Quickly.

Another Kekiphobic normie racist piece of shit.

Shadilay!

Oops wrong link sorry - Pepe The Frog Is Dead: Cartoonist Kills Off Stoner Amphibian Hijacked By Alt-Right | HuffPost

IDK I hear on 4chan that pepe is being replaced with some stupid blue bear looking thing ~shrug~ We'll see.

Shadilay!

IDK I hear on 4chan that pepe is being replaced with some stupid blue bear looking thing ~shrug~ We'll see.

He is just an avatar, Kek takes many forms most importantly as Donald Trump the immortal Emperor God (PBUH).

Praise Kek and repent!

Normies get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

He is just an avatar, Kek takes many forms most importantly as Donald Trump the immortal Emperor God (PBUH).

Praise Kek and repent!

I'll join you in supporting Trump but your frog boi ain't got shit on Slaanesh! heh
DF4pYvC.jpg

Forum List

Back