FDA has stopped inspecting imported food and drugs

Why is the GOP shutting down the government? To re-uninsure the uninsured & sick? The GOP is INSANE.

Conservatives, listen. The 1950s sucked. Most people, except you, don't miss it at all. I wasn't even alive then, and it looks like it really sucked. You need to get past the positive changes of the 1960s and since then too. This includes the existence of the welfare state, and non-deferential black voters, women who control their bodies, using rubbers, state programs for the poor and elderly, etc.

Your boy Mittypoo lost, and his deserving loss was the people speaking out on Obamacare. They approved of it. He said he would scrap it, and instead his life long dream of being President went down in a glorious ball of flames. Get over it. Losers.

We're not going to enact the already rejected Romney platform, which already failed under your boy Dumbya, in return for a CR.

You're the losers of history, and it's all your fault.

the politico report says the US food and drug administration is responsible for 80% of the food supply I stand by that. I'd post a link but I'm new and can't yet.

You think it might just be a propaganda piece?

If the FDA approves a Del Monte canning site, how much of the food supply does that cover? If no FDA persons are at that site today - what effect does that have? Zero?

FDA approves processes, it does not inspect food - you are shoveling bullshit to promote your partisan agenda.

Forum List

Back