Fear and Extortion

Basho

Rookie
Jul 12, 2024
Trump using campaign to treaten people who dont vote for him with civil war daily, threats
of all kinds and causing millions of people to live in fear. He incites fear thru his treat constantly
and nothing happens. He incites continual violence using his campaign as cover and nothing is
being done. I feel abused by him all of the time

Trump using campaign to treaten people who dont vote for him with civil war daily, threats
of all kinds and causing millions of people to live in fear. He incites fear thru his treat constantly
and nothing happens. He incites continual violence using his campaign as cover and nothing is
Welcome. What country are you from?

Whatever it takes... :itsok:

If you feel abused by him all the time the problem might be you.

Or it might be those people who think this is great.

I had a guy the other day tell me that Democracy is bad. It's "mob rule". It's a pretty common thing among MAGA people.

Trump is the sort of person who'd destroy the US in order to get the power he wants. And you people cheer him on like the high school bully.

Right out of the gate and doesnt even spell correctly. As for feeling abused, is it because Tommy Taint is butt fucking you?

I had a guy the other day tell me that Democracy is bad. It's "mob rule". It's a pretty common thing among MAGA people.

Trump is the sort of person who'd destroy the US in order to get the power he wants. And you people cheer him on like the high school bully.
I hate to break it to you people meaning the Trump obsessed people but the vast majority of people MAGA and non MAGA don’t give a furry rats ass about you simply put you are not that important. Now maybe feeling like Trump and MAGA are coming after you makes you special and important but you are neither of those and no one is coming for you. So again maybe the problem is you perhaps those who feel this way should try turning off cable news and spending less time on social media. If it helps those with this mindset I don’t give a flip about any of you.

This is what Democracy looks like...

I hate to break it to you people meaning the Trump obsessed people but the vast majority of people MAGA and non MAGA don’t give a furry rats ass about you simply put you are not that important. Now maybe feeling like Trump and MAGA are coming after you makes you special and important but you are neither of those and no one is coming for you. So again maybe the problem is you perhaps those who feel this way should try turning off cable news and spending less time on social media. If it helps those with this mindset I don’t give a flip about any of you.

Wow, that was difficult to read.

The only point I got was that they don't care about me. Well, I'm sure they hate liberals.... so they hate me... so they care about me....

Well, wasn't hard to break that argument, assuming that's what you wanted to say in that mix of words.

Wow, that was difficult to read.

The only point I got was that they don't care about me. Well, I'm sure they hate liberals.... so they hate me... so they care about me....

Well, wasn't hard to break that argument, assuming that's what you wanted to say in that mix of words.
You think that some political hacks knows you? No way, you are just a CO2 breather that needs to be removed from the Earth so the liberal elites can have it all..

Why else can the wife of John Kerry expunge tons of CO2 yearly, yet you are bitched out for your gas grill, ceiling fan, maybe a car with gasoline in it? You mean nothing to them.

Forum List

Back