Fear for the future of illegals in med school

Yep, our laws means jack crap and see how well that Monster of a federal government monitors and protects you?

And get what they are now called, Undocumented Illegals. how sweet and propagandist. what they are is: Illegal Invaders to our country stealing our resources, jobs, etc from the LEGAL Documented citizens of this country

Undocumented immigrants in medical school face uncertain future

Who knew that many med schools admitted illegals ?
These undocumented aliens are DACA recipients that received work authorization under Obama, and who under a Republican administration will lose their work authorization status rendering their degree useless more or less, since they then can not legally work in the US.
News for ya, illegals are provided, by law, an education here. I know, does that suck or what, since they should only be picking fruit or mowing lawns.
News for you, illegals are only provided a K-12 education, college is not a required education. They are denied in-state tuition, yet some states go around that by allowing those that attended 3 years of high school in the state to be eligible for in-state tuition. There are even foundations that have set up scholarship programs just for illegal immigrants.

News for you, illegals are only provided a K-12 education, college is not a required education.
Yep, but it's still free and you and Stevo paid for it. Sucks to be you, eh?
And here I thought that their parents living in a home and having property tax paid for it. If only you knew half of what you think you do. imjusayn
"Their" parents pay for part of the bill, but why wouldn't they, it's for their children. American schools but you educate illegals for free? Well, that sucks eh, Whitey? Probably keeps poor Steveo up at night just thinking about all those little wetbacks getting shit for free...

News for you, illegals are only provided a K-12 education, college is not a required education.
And here I thought that their parents living in a home and having property tax paid for it. If only you knew half of what you think you do. imjusayn
"Their" parents pay for part of the bill, but why wouldn't they, it's for their children. American schools but you educate illegals for free? Well, that sucks eh, Whitey? Probably keeps poor Steveo up at night just thinking about all those little wetbacks getting shit for free...
We educate illegals for free? Whitey? I've discussed topics with some real morons before, but you are right on top of the fucking idiot list.

Different funding sources do different things in schools and are allocated for specific things. The portion of property tax covers the students cost.

We educate illegals for free? Whitey? I've discussed topics with some real morons before, but you are right on top of the fucking idiot list.

Different funding sources do different things in schools and are allocated for specific things. The portion of property tax covers the students cost.
Semantics. The kids aren't paying and mommy and daddy might not be paying much, if anything, either. That is "free" to those here. Don't give me the "there is no free lunch" speech. We all know somebody pays in the end. I don't even have kids but I pay property taxes eh?

Semantics. The kids aren't paying and mommy and daddy might not be paying much, if anything, either. That is "free" to those here. Don't give me the "there is no free lunch" speech. We all know somebody pays in the end. I don't even have kids but I pay property taxes eh?
Mommy and Daddy are paying what their district requires. There are roughly 12M illegals here, what is the portion of children? 1 in 6, 1 in 10? So if there are more adult illegals living here that is roughly 4 - 5 M homes/apartments with maybe 1 - 2 million kids, then the taxes are pretty much covering the children's costs one way or another since not all illegals have kids.

Good for you for being over the age of 18 and living on your own. Everybody pays property tax, kids or not. Property tax covers so much more than just a childs cost for K - 12. If you want you can get your tax costs lowered by having your home reassessed of its value, lowering your tax burden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back