🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FEAR-MONGERING PRES/DEMS ARE SAME PEOPLE WHO INSISTED IRAN BUILDING ONLY PEACEFUL NUCLEAR PROGRAM

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
NOW the despicable President and his Lemming Horde are FEAR-MONGERING about a coming Armageddon if his "deal" isnt signed?

YOU ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT INSISTED "WARMONGERING REPUBLICANS" just LIED about Iran's plans to get a nuclear bomb not that long ago?

WHERE IS THE APOLOGY FROM THE LEFT???

What makes this deal, or not doing this deal make war any more likely to happen then continuing sanctions? isnt the whole "stick" part of obam's deal still more sanctions?

obama talks out of both sides of his mouth as usual; seeming to acknowledge the he "holds no illusions" about the Iranian regime, but telling us to trust them when they say they will abide by the terms of the deal.

idiots and hypocrites

You need to quit listening to the exact same people who lied us into the Iraq war. How the hell do the warhawks still have a shred of credibility with you?

You need to quit listening to the exact same people who lied us into the Iraq war. How the hell do the warhawks still have a shred of credibility with you?

you need to address the thread topic

oh but you cant

Dems/LIbs/Progs either did or didnt insist Iran's plan to build a nuclear weapon was all a big lie by "war-mongering right-wingers"

you seem to be admitting the Left says it with your comment about Iraq

so you're a loser who is lying to himself; but not enough to admit it, and you came here because you were butthurt by the truth evident in my posting

Dems/LIbs/Progs either did or didnt insist Iran's plan to build a nuclear weapon was all a big lie by "war-mongering right-wingers"

so you're a loser who is lying to himself; but not enough to admit it, and you came here because you were butthurt by the truth evident in my posting
I do not believe anything the right says about the level of the Iran threat because they lied to our faces before and it cost us thousands of soldiers and trillions of dollars.

you need to address the thread topic

oh but you cant

Nothing needs to be addressed in your OP. It's just a CAPs ridden meltdown of unsubstantiated allegations.

YAWN; actually all you need to do is go to archived message board threads like RIGHT HERE to find left-wingers saying exactly what i'm saying they did; that Republicans were just making up Iran's plans to have a nuclear bomb, and insistiting iran just wanted a bomb for "peaceful" reasons

then again you didnt really need to re-affirm for everybody that you are the typical left-wing loser who lies not only to others but to himself

There's no reason for Iran not to have the bomb, boys. Stop wetting your beds over it please.

There's no reason for Iran not to have the bomb, boys. Stop wetting your beds over it please.

Good morning racist!!

i see you're up bright and early making a fool of yourself!!

go tell obama iran should have the bomb

I do not believe anything the right says about the level of the Iran threat because they lied to our faces before and it cost us thousands of soldiers and trillions of dollars.

so you're making my case for me. people like you said iran wasnt building a bomb; now you're saying Armageddon will be upon us if we dont agree to this "deal"?

thanks

I have. None of our damn business, especially when we are the only crazy fuckers to ever use it, on civilians, for terror...

oh goodie!! you want a nuclear armageddon, in the name of peace!

you're more deranged than i originally thought
M.A.D. works, learn it.

not with apocalyptic MADmen you dullard
What you believe is nonsense so stop wetting your pants over it.

Let Iran build a bomb. At least then we can point out to thecwholecworld what a bunch of liars the democrats are.

I have. None of our damn business, especially when we are the only crazy fuckers to ever use it, on civilians, for terror...

M.A.D. works, learn it.

It's better to wet your pants over obamacare.

M.A.D. works, learn it.

It's better to wet your pants over obamacare.
It's better not to at all. Your mommy should have taught you that by now.

Forum List

Back