Fear of a Taco Truck Nation

Taco trucks are awesome.
The best ones are those that show up to industrial sites and honk their horn for employees to come out and buy breakfast. To gain this privilege, they need permission from the company who requires current health inspection paperwork, adequate insurance, and compliance with their code of conduct. This adds a reassuring layer of confidence you can have in their food.

The coolest roach coach I ever saw was on Manhattan St., when I was bicycling through East Palo Alto, on my way back from riding on the bike path along Bayfront expressway in Menlo Park, CA. That expressway skirts the San Francisco baylands and is a great way to cool out, if you love bicycling. I started at my home in Mountain View, went through the Palo Alto baylands paths, past the end of the runway on the dirt path directly aplomb to the end of the runway at the Palo Alto Airport (Duck! If you see a light plane coming lol) and then along a dirt path that follows the border between Palo Alto and East Palo Alto.

I was so thirsty coming back; I stopped next to the snack truck and got an orange soda. It really made the whole ride something special. :D

Last edited:
For breakfast this morning I think I'll have a breakfast burrito containing two eggs scrambled, sausage links, potatoes, biscuit gravy and sliced jalapeños rolled up in a gigantic flour tortilla.

Yummy.

I'm makin' Korean beef Bar-B-que on my new Weber Grille............f^ck tacos and the wetbacks they came in on.........:muahaha:.
There is a place by me that sells short rib tacos with kimchi. OMG they are amazing. Love these fusion foods.

I'm curious to know why Mexicans get a derogatory name from you but Koreans don't.

Cause we don't have an illegal Korean immigration problem. Oh, and my KIA Sportage, LG big-screen, and Samsung appliances have given me great value and reliability as they all perform flawlessly.

I'm makin' Korean beef Bar-B-que on my new Weber Grille............f^ck tacos and the wetbacks they came in on.........:muahaha:.
There is a place by me that sells short rib tacos with kimchi. OMG they are amazing. Love these fusion foods.

I'm curious to know why Mexicans get a derogatory name from you but Koreans don't.

Cause we don't have an illegal Korean immigration problem. Oh, and my KIA Sportage, LG big-screen, and Samsung appliances have given me great value and reliability as they all perform flawlessly.
Think again.

Asians Now Outpace Mexicans In Terms of Undocumented Growth

Think again.

The key word is 'segment' in your link. As your link says, in somanywords, wetbacks from Meh-he-Ko are still the majority. Good article, tho', as just goes to show how lame and inattentive to immigration our stupid leaders have been for so many years.

Think again.

The key word is 'segment' in your link. As your link says, in somanywords, wetbacks from Meh-he-Ko are still the majority. Good article, tho', as just goes to show how lame and inattentive to immigration our stupid leaders have been for so many years.
Your outrage is selective.

Think again.

I just read and more fully comprehend the links that you provide more than you do, idjit!

Think again.

I just read and more fully comprehend the links that you provide more than you do, idjit!
Nah, you single out Mexicans for your hysterics.

Think again.

Gotchya........didn't I? :cool-45: (you're e-z in that respect).

This will strengthen american culture going forward the ascendancy of people of color

Yes, the future is one of a taco truck on every corner, a soccer game in every bar and Spanglish in every home. That is going to happen," writes Matt Sedillo.

One of the most popular banners carried by the extreme white nationalist is the phrase 14 words. Those 14 words are "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." While most Trump supporters, would not go as far to describe themselves as white nationalists or want to be associated with such groups this sentiment is no different than Make America Great Again. When Scott Baio says at the RNC “Make America America again” he is echoing the 14 words. So do the warnings of Marco Gutierrez about a “taco truck on every corner.” And taco trucks to the white nationalist do present a clear and immediate danger. Because after all how truly white can a child be learning from Dora the explorer and being nourished by carne asada?

Fear of a Taco Truck Nation

Taco trucks give me gut rot...

Food trucks have really gone uptown. No doubt the Food Network had something to do with that.

:rock:

stay%20MexicanGourmet.large.jpg

Last edited:

Gotchya........didn't I? :cool-45: (you're e-z in that respect).
You got yourself.

"Fear of a Taco Truck Nation"

Most conservatives are needlessly frightened of so much.

And their unwarranted fear conjoined with their ignorance results in bigotry and hate – which is the essence of the Trump ‘campaign.’

Think again.

You're trying to compare the world's largest continent with one country in a smaller continent. You obviously have an agenda.

"Fear of a Taco Truck Nation"

Most conservatives are needlessly frightened of so much.

And their unwarranted fear conjoined with their ignorance results in bigotry and hate – which is the essence of the Trump ‘campaign.’

I do not want to be like Mexico, only idiots like you want that

Forum List

Back