Fear of Walking Dead Season 1

... odd to have a huge supply of drugs for junkies at a HS.

On the other hand, this is taking place in California...hell they probably do have needle programs and free OxyContin for Meth users...

Maybe the drugs were there for a teacher who has some medical problems or something. :up: I mean, come on, use your imagination!

Oh it is going to take imagination to get through this...I really hope they regroup. I looked at reviews around the net and it isn't pretty. Pretty much everyone thought the first episode was a bust, 2nd better.
We'll see...I hope it comes around.

Well, I like it. :)

On the other hand, this is taking place in California...hell they probably do have needle programs and free OxyContin for Meth users...

Maybe the drugs were there for a teacher who has some medical problems or something. :up: I mean, come on, use your imagination!

Oh it is going to take imagination to get through this...I really hope they regroup. I looked at reviews around the net and it isn't pretty. Pretty much everyone thought the first episode was a bust, 2nd better.

And I am glad you do. I hope I eventually do...only thing else I really like is TWD, Game of Thrones and a couple Netflix series. I would like to have another show to like.

And I am glad you do. I hope I eventually do...only thing else I really like is TWD, Game of Thrones and a couple Netflix series. I would like to have another show to like.
Have you checked out "Z-Nation"?
Really campy at times, but I got quite a few laughs from it.
Glad it's coming back for a second season.

I don't have SyFy...don't have cable.
I have Netflix, SlingTV and HuluPlus. I stream everything in full 1080p. All in total only $31 per /mo
Not into paying $100 plus a month for 300 channels to get the 5-6 I want.

I have Netflix, SlingTV and HuluPlus. I stream everything in full 1080p. All in total only $31 per /mo
Just so happens that the whole 1st season of Z Nation is on Netflix (US, at least).
Give it at least 3 episodes. I think that's when they finally got the hang of how to present the show.

Just so happens that the whole 1st season of Z Nation is on Netflix (US, at least).
Give it at least 3 episodes. I think that's when they finally got the hang of how to present the show.

Aha...have to check that out - thanks!

Aha...have to check that out - thanks!
Not a problem.
But as I wrote before... give it a few episodes before you dismiss it.
The first couple were pretty clunky I'll admit, and I didn't think that I'd like it.
Also, don't expect the total seriousness (nor logic) of TWD.

Dang... now you've got me wanting to go back and rewatch it before the new season starts.

I don't think the characters have any real idea of what's going on yet, not even the main ones. They have some small clue, but even having killed a couple of zombies, they don't actually know they are zombies yet. I would guess that, in a world in which zombies are not such a social/media thing, the idea that people are undead and want to eat you, that you have to destroy their brains to stop them, would not be easy to swallow. Going from The Walking Dead to this show makes that a problem; we all know it's the beginning of the zombie apocalypse and have some degree of expectation the show's characters should know as well.

I don't think the characters have any real idea of what's going on yet, not even the main ones. They have some small clue, but even having killed a couple of zombies, they don't actually know they are zombies yet. I would guess that, in a world in which zombies are not such a social/media thing, the idea that people are undead and want to eat you, that you have to destroy their brains to stop them, would not be easy to swallow. Going from The Walking Dead to this show makes that a problem; we all know it's the beginning of the zombie apocalypse and have some degree of expectation the show's characters should know as well.
There must not have been a George Romero in their universe.
The sad thing is, if something like that would happen in our world, people would probably still act pretty much like the characters are, by and large.

Yeah, that was obvious when the mom saw the security guard in the school. She was concerned about him because she knows him and probably could just not believe that this man is now a zombie! Lol! She was like, oh my god, he's really sick or something, like MOST people would. :D

Yeah, that was obvious when the mom saw the security guard in the school. She was concerned about him because she knows him and probably could just not believe that this man is now a zombie! Lol! She was like, oh my god, he's really sick or something, like MOST people would. :D

I actually thought he was the principal, but yeah. :)

I actually thought he was the principal, but yeah. :)

Maybe he is . . . :dunno:

There's no new episode on this Sunday. The show is watchable, at least.

No new show on Sunday??? Why not?

Probably a marketing decision. Labor Day weekend is a big travel/vacation weekend as summer winds down and before (many) schools open. People are away from their home base or have other activities planned which has a negative impact on viewership.

>>>>

Probably a marketing decision. Labor Day weekend is a big travel/vacation weekend as summer winds down and before (many) schools open. People are away from their home base or have other activities planned which has a negative impact on viewership.

>>>>

Well, I'm pissed now! Lol. I was looking forward to that this Sunday.

>>>>

Luckily for me (or perhaps not so lucky) I've got a backlog of things to watch I can view instead. :p

>>>>

Luckily for me (or perhaps not so lucky) I've got a backlog of things to watch I can view instead. :p

I can watch something else or do something else, but I really wanted to watch that on Sunday, dammit! :D The previews looked good.

Forum List

Back