FEAR: Trump accuser says she is leaving country

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
PALM BEACH -- Mindy McGillivray of Palm Springs said she is planning to leave the United States because she fears for her family’s safety since she publicly accused Donald Trump earlier this week of groping her in 2003.

“We feel the backlash of the Trump supporters. It scares us. It intimidates us. We are in fear of our lives,’’ she said in an interview Friday with The Palm Beach Post.

More: Woman Says She Is Leaving Country After Going Public With Trump Accusation

This is sad. Typical threats from Trump's alt-right fever swamp terrorists.

Since she is probably a Democrat (and Hillary drone), I hope she enjoys Mexico...

After all, Canada doesn't accept felons...

Good

Attachments

• 1476502390488.jpg
    1476502390488.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 36
PALM BEACH -- Mindy McGillivray of Palm Springs said she is planning to leave the United States because she fears for her family’s safety since she publicly accused Donald Trump earlier this week of groping her in 2003.

“We feel the backlash of the Trump supporters. It scares us. It intimidates us. We are in fear of our lives,’’ she said in an interview Friday with The Palm Beach Post.

More: Woman Says She Is Leaving Country After Going Public With Trump Accusation

What are the specific threats from Trump supporters made against her?

I read the article and still can't figure it out.

I've even seen people posting their home addresses.

I've even seen people posting their home addresses.
Fine and dandy in Zimmerman case .....now its bad?????fine and dandy to post gun owners addresses but now its bad..........need I go on

Forum List

Back