Feast of Eid

Because religious instruction in public school is fine - just so long as it's not Christian. :thup:

In the days of Covid, it's astounding the school would let you serve food in the classroom.
My sister in law's sister teaches in Dearborn Public Schools. Dearborn has the most Muslims in the USA. The Muslim teachers made the Christian Principal's life hell. Everything she asked or told them to do, they said they couldn't because of their religion. She could not manage them. So what did the school district do? They hired a Muslim principal. She doesn't put up with any of their shit.

People don't realize what a pain in the ass Muslims are when they aren't just a very small minority. When they are the majority things change drastically.

A few of my classes have one or two Muslim students in them, so we had a little mini Feast of Eid in one class today. I tried my hand at preparing a few traditional dishes (and a few store-bought ones). I think the students appreciated a little recognition (in most classes they are very much in the minority), and the other students got to try some foods they'd never had before.
What were the dishes?

Forum List

Back