🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fed Ex tells Hogg to take a hike

The Democrats have found a fine drone.

What idiot would sell stock based on some juvenile's tantrum? Too funny.

Last edited:
Fed Ex is hoping UPS does drop the NRA discounts leaving FED EX the big player. Watch, one of the big three auto rental agencies will quietly start giving NRA discounts.

The little pup has vowed not to return to school until Congress passes gun laws.....LOL who cares ya little shit stain

Fed Ex says it will still give NRA members discounts.
I said yesterday all will take is a mature adult to stand up to Clockboy 2.0 and he'd fade away
Posters today said we were crapping our pants we're so scared

FedEx Rejects Boycott By Stoneman Student Tyrant David Hogg, Announces Will Not Drop NRA Member Discounts

See, he met Dan Rather and he thinks he is hot shit. The little twazzle will get louder for a bit, but will hush soon. Hell, maybe we will get some good Britney Spears type stuff. Who knows. Generation cupcake is awesome.

The little pup has vowed not to return to school until Congress passes gun laws.....LOL who cares ya little shit stain
I hope he's ready for failure. He's putting himself above the rest and that seldom works out well for those people.

that face you make.jpg

I said yesterday all will take is a mature adult to stand up to Clockboy 2.0 and he'd fade away

FedEx Rejects Boycott By Stoneman Student Tyrant David Hogg, Announces Will Not Drop NRA Member Discounts

Hogg? You mean a high school teenager, and mass shooting survivor?

So now your full frontal attacking children?

Your a real manly kind of man huh?

Hogg? You mean a high school teenager, and mass shooting survivor?

So now your full frontal attacking children?

Your a real manly kind of man huh?
I'll attack any soulless husk you prop up in front of your agenda, in an attempt to gain ground. Don't believe me? Try me... We aren't attacking him. He is a pawn. And lots of us have no problem steam rolling through him to take you out. If you thought he was your "safe space"... You were wrong.

People badmouthing these kids are truly vile scum.
He wants to play in the big leagues but everyone else has to bow down?

FUCK OFF with that bs

It's why the left trotted the kid out, they expect him to be able to spew his shit and then wail when the little moron gets attacked. Look at the bad mean conservatives attacking a little child!!!!!

Morons

Forum List

Back