🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fed Ex tells Hogg to take a hike

Fed Ex says it will still give NRA members discounts.
I said yesterday all will take is a mature adult to stand up to Clockboy 2.0 and he'd fade away
Posters today said we were crapping our pants we're so scared

FedEx Rejects Boycott By Stoneman Student Tyrant David Hogg, Announces Will Not Drop NRA Member Discounts

Hogg? You mean a high school teenager, and mass shooting survivor?

So now your full frontal attacking children?

Your a real manly kind of man huh?
oh give it a break. if the kid is going to put himself above the fray, he's going to take the "hype" that comes with it. to act as if he has every right to speak HIS mind but no one else can is ... well liberal.

and that's dying out cause people are tired of it.

I said yesterday all will take is a mature adult to stand up to Clockboy 2.0 and he'd fade away

FedEx Rejects Boycott By Stoneman Student Tyrant David Hogg, Announces Will Not Drop NRA Member Discounts

So that gives him the right to call nra members cowards
People who are the most law biding hard working in our society
The nra didn’t kill anyone

Btw children is a plural word

did they use the words "take a hike"?

no?

then you're a liar, aren't you?
Thinking Error teach :b/w thinking

He could clean out soda straws with his tiny stick arms...

tenor.gif

oh give it a break. if the kid is going to put himself above the fray, he's going to take the "hype" that comes with it. to act as if he has every right to speak HIS mind but no one else can is ... well liberal.

Actually it’s you people are tired of. That kid is going to win and the NRA is going to lose.

The little pup has vowed not to return to school until Congress passes gun laws.....LOL who cares ya little shit stain

He's not gonna return to school because he knows he's gonna get his ass
whipped when he does.

He's made quite a few new enemies at that school, and kids are a bit
more blunt in their response.

I'll attack any soulless husk you prop up in front of your agenda, in an attempt to gain ground. Don't believe me? Try me... We aren't attacking him. He is a pawn. And lots of us have no problem steam rolling through him to take you out. If you thought he was your "safe space"... You were wrong.

We aren't attacking him.

I'll attack any soulless husk you prop up in front of your agenda...

lol. Sure about that, skippy? I only ask because I know partisan hacks lie. So, if you wouldn't mind, please explain how you're 'different', k' snowflake? KThxBye

The Democrats have found a fine drone.

What idiot would sell stock based on some juvenile's tantrum? Too funny.
Did y'all see his "gun legislation wet dream list"? That too is hilarious!!! I'll try to find it and post it...

You mean the "kid" who looks like he is 25 years old and yucks it up when he is not "in role".

Actually it’s you people are tired of. That kid is going to win and the NRA is going to lose.
OK.

Hillary and Obama couldn't do it but a kid skipping school in protest will bring down the nra.

This generation eats soap packets n is confused by bathrooms. Kid will have his 15 minutes n be done.

Forum List

Back