FED: Judge's ruling invalidates FEC regulation allowing anonymous donations to 'DARK MONEY' groups!!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Judge's ruling invalidates FEC regulation allowing anonymous donations to 'dark money' groups
A U.S. District Court judge on Friday issued a ruling invalidating a Federal Election Commission regulation that has allowed donors to so-called dark-money groups to remain anonymous, the latest development in a years-long legal battle that could have major implications for campaign finance.

Judge Beryl A. Howell ruled the FEC's current regulation of such groups, including 501(c) 4 non-profits, fails to uphold the standard Congress intended when it required the disclosure of politically related spending.

:11_2_1043:Late but good!

• Banned
Guess this will make it harder for the Anti-American Insane Crazy Gun Nutter sponsors called the NRA. The child murdering CULT to stay alive.

upload_2018-8-5_10-30-12.png

Last edited:
Judge's ruling invalidates FEC regulation allowing anonymous donations to 'dark money' groups
A U.S. District Court judge on Friday issued a ruling invalidating a Federal Election Commission regulation that has allowed donors to so-called dark-money groups to remain anonymous, the latest development in a years-long legal battle that could have major implications for campaign finance.

Judge Beryl A. Howell ruled the FEC's current regulation of such groups, including 501(c) 4 non-profits, fails to uphold the standard Congress intended when it required the disclosure of politically related spending.

"Crossroads could also file an appeal." Gee, ya think?

Careful what you wish for. I do believe there are many more dark money pacs, funds, etc on the left than on the right.

• Banned
Careful what you wish for. I do believe there are many more dark money pacs, funds, etc on the left than on the right.
Anti-American Koch brothers are the 600 million plus $$$ Dark Money leader. Dang!
THESE enemies of the Real American peoples. Koch brother, Murdock Propaganda Faux news,
Adelson and Mercer.

Anti-American Koch brothers are the 600 million plus $$$ Dark Money leader. Dang!
THESE enemies of the Real American peoples. Koch brother, Murdock Propaganda Faux news,
Adelson and Mercer.

:itsok: My, my how do you sleep nights?

The ruling cuts both ways and as such is a fair one.

• Banned
Adelson and Mercer.

:itsok: My, my how do you sleep nights?

The ruling cuts both ways and as such is a fair one.

OP---said
------------------------------------

To the DOPer Morons out there, all sides do this DM thang!.
The GOP is way worse by far. Now they are the Racist insane DOPer Party.
As the GOP lost control of them. Even the Koch brothers know this is bad
Less Dark Money from them and the cost to handle (put under foot) the DOPer klan members again.

Oh I firmly believe corporations should not be allowed to contribute either. Less money in campaigns hopefully means better candidates emerge.

Oh I firmly believe corporations should not be allowed to contribute either. Less money in campaigns hopefully means better candidates emerge.

But... But.. 'Corporations are peoples my friend.'~ McPlastic 2012 (Romney)
Most Corps. Pay NO Taxes.

btw: If say you're a sole proprietor Corp. making under 500k per year in income.
That's like 89% of American business. Most Make less than that. under 350k gross
Almost all pay no income tax. How do you ask?
That is why CPA'a exists. As working as a tax assembler during tax season.
The whole point of the Corps. is to disperse funds out of the corporation.

Last edited:

Most pay no taxes.

btw: If say you're a sole proprietor Corp. making under 500k per year in income.

There is nothing termed a sole proprietor corporation. You may be referring to an S corp. I have one and no the company only pays, unemployment tax, social security tax, medicare tax, and sales tax. All the other monies are funneled through to me, then I pay taxes.

Most pay no taxes.

There is nothing termed a sole proprietor corporation. You may be referring to an S corp. I have one and no the company only pays, unemployment tax, social security tax, medicare tax, and sales tax. All the other monies are funneled through to me, then I pay taxes.

Yes, S Corp. is that.
But most all Corps. & LLC make under 500k
Many over 500K peoples start many, many corps to lower taxation impacts.
Lawyers do these all the time. Some do work charging the huge fees that are
meant not to be paid so they can write it off the billables as loses. Transfer money
to other Corps to break it up into smaller amounts. See how this works.

Most pay no taxes.

Yes, S Corp. is that.
meant not to be paid so they can write it off the billables as loses. Transfer money

Most corporations pay no taxes? Really!

Are you trying to prove your complete ignorance on the subject of taxes, Bas? If so...then congratulations...you're well on the way to accomplishing your objective!

Most pay no taxes.

Yes, S Corp. is that.

Are you trying to prove your complete ignorance on the subject of taxes, Bas? If so...then congratulations...you're well on the way to accomplishing your objective!

Read Above posts again. Most under 500k per year in income. Most are less than that,
Which make up the vast majority s-corps and others. Pay No Income Tax.
As they transfer to income to other accts. So they show as little or ZERO profits to be taxed.
aka: Peoples, shelters etc. So at the end of the year, they show no profit to be taxed

If you are making over 200k, it a must incorporate. So you can so you can write off more items
and end up broke at year end. With other option to invest or save taxfree.
If you got any money you know this game. Or

As for say apple, they made an oversee corporation in non-tax states to process the american sales (profits), So to end up not pay us tax on that money till the Great Great Douche gave them a super LOW tax free bring it home gift called the BS 2017 Tax scam.

Most pay no taxes.

Yes, S Corp. is that.

So, on your Corp taxes. What does it cost to file yours, per year?
List the 6 major IRS forms needed to file.

Most pay no taxes.

Yes, S Corp. is that.

Read Above posts again. Most under 500k per year in income. Most are less than that,
As they transfer to income to other accts. So they show as little or ZERO profits to be taxed.
aka: Peoples, shelters etc. So at the end of the year, they show no profit to be taxed

If you are making over 200k, it a must incorporate. So you can so you can write off more items

As for say apple, they made an oversee corporation in non-tax states to process the american sales (profits), So to end up not pay us tax on that money till the Great Great Douche gave them a super LOW tax free bring it home gift called the BS 2017 Tax scam.

You don't have the faintest idea what corporations pay in taxes...do you? You have a "belief" that they don't pay enough but instead of stating THAT you say something idiotic like most corporations pay no taxes!

Most pay no taxes.

Yes, S Corp. is that.

You don't have the faintest idea what corporations pay in taxes...do you? You have a "belief" that they don't pay enough but instead of stating THAT you say something idiotic like most corporations pay no taxes!
Note: I see you passed over answering entry level question on forms required.

Try not to take a week to read up on IRS forms. As I can tell you don't have a CPA as well.
These questions and forms would be in your pre-meeting package.

SO, DOPer on Clown.

Btw: Simple question if you pay taxes. For each 1 billion spent by FED Gobmint
What is your share paid for each Billion spent? FYI: State is a different $$$ amount DOPer.

Last edited:

Yes, S Corp. is that.

Note: I see you passed over answering entry level question on forms required.

Try not to take a week to read up on IRS forms. As I can tell you don't have a CPA as well.
These questions and forms would be in your pre-meeting package.

SO, DOPer on Clown.

Btw: Simple question if you pay taxes. For each 1 billion spent by FED Gobmint
What is your share paid for each Billion spent? FYI: State is a different $$$ amount DOPer.

I'm a golf professional. I'm not incorporated. I've never been incorporated. I will never BE incorporated!

I've pointed out that your claims that most corporations pay no taxes is ignorant. You respond with gibberish about forms and CPA's.

Forum List

Back