Fed up with GOP

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Border Security Poll Results

How hard is it for the GOP to get this message out?

This poll shows that 71% of Americans favor border security, yet they are continually dragged down the rabbit hole of white nationalists.

ONLY 9% of Americans support the White Nationalist movement, which is a racist movement.

And yes, White Nationalists support border control as well, in addition to the other 62% of Americans who do not support their movement, but both for different reasons. Other reasons are that America is overtaxed with its Nanny State and there are violent and evil immigrants that do cross that border like MS 13, along with the issues of the drug trafficking and human trafficking that are in epidemic levels today.

How hard is this to make a case for? Democrats are even warned not to bring up the issue of border security, because they know that if the voters were informed, they would stand no chance in a democratic election, so they lie and race bait to survive.

Disgusting.

Most Democrats (all of whom I know) support border security. As I do. However the way to go about doing it is to beef up the passive surveillance of those who overstay their visas (which is the largest percentage of people who are here illegally).
Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 11.08.11 AM.png

Building a wall in hopes that it stops illegal immigration is simply put; stupid. If the blob would actually examine the facts; he would come to that conclusion (as would anyone) in 2 seconds.

But the wall isn’t about that. It’s about getting easily persuaded dumbasses who hate people of color riled up.
That is all it was ever about.

Most Democrats (all of whom I know) support border security. As I do. However the way to go about doing it is to beef up the passive surveillance of those who overstay their visas (which is the largest percentage of people who are here illegally). View attachment 226061

Building a wall in hopes that it stops illegal immigration is simply put; stupid. If the blob would actually examine the facts; he would come to that conclusion (as would anyone) in 2 seconds.

But the wall isn’t about that. It’s about getting easily persuaded dumbasses who hate people of color riled up.

How has Trump riled up people of color?

All I hear is the media lying about him saying that all immigrants are rapists.

Why exactly is a wall a stupid thing? I would agree that there is no need for a wall, assuming that the country was not divided on the issue of illegal immigration, but it is.

Case in point is Ike and his Operation Wetback policy. Essentially, he let illegals know that they were not welcomed in the US and they could not find work because no one would hire them, so they self deported. However, today Dims give them health care and free education and move them from sanctuary city to sanctuary city, all courtesy of the American tax payer.

Or was Harry Reid lying?

Now I will concede that the wall will not prevent all immigration, but it will limit it. But in a country with a catch and release policy, if the wall does not stop them nothing will.

Your premise of a passive surveillance is beyond absurd.

Most Democrats (all of whom I know) support border security. As I do. However the way to go about doing it is to beef up the passive surveillance of those who overstay their visas (which is the largest percentage of people who are here illegally). View attachment 226061

because walls are so effective.
ht_wall3_dc_170303_4x3_992.jpg

Mexican congressman Braulio Guerra sits atop the U.S.-Mexico border wall that divides Tijuana, Mexico, from California on March 1

How has Trump riled up people of color?

All I hear is the media lying about him saying that all immigrants are rapists.

Why exactly is a wall a stupid thing? I would agree that there is no need for a wall, assuming that the country was not divided on the issue of illegal immigration, but it is.

Case in point is Ike and his Operation Wetback policy. Essentially, he let illegals know that they were not welcomed in the US and they could not find work because no one would hire them, so they self deported. However, today Dims give them health care and free education and move them from sanctuary city to sanctuary city, all courtesy of the American tax payer.

Or was Harry Reid lying?

Now I will concede that the wall will not prevent all immigration, but it will limit it. But in a country with a catch and release policy, if the wall does not stop them nothing will.

Your premise of a passive surveillance is beyond absurd.

ok

This poll shows that 71% of Americans favor border security, yet they are continually dragged down the rabbit hole of white nationalists.

ONLY 9% of Americans support the White Nationalist movement, which is a racist movement.

And yes, White Nationalists support border control as well, in addition to the other 62% of Americans who do not support their movement, but both for different reasons. Other reasons are that America is overtaxed with its Nanny State and there are violent and evil immigrants that do cross that border like MS 13, along with the issues of the drug trafficking and human trafficking that are in epidemic levels today.

How hard is this to make a case for? Democrats are even warned not to bring up the issue of border security, because they know that if the voters were informed, they would stand no chance in a democratic election, so they lie and race bait to survive.

Disgusting.
There are fringe extremists on both sides. Thread is irrelevant.

WN's live rent free in the filthy skulls of moonbats. Everyone else would just ignore them. I'd be willing to bet Black Separatists outnumber them by far, and like all the attention WN's get.

Terror attacks dropped 98% when Israel built a wall.

Walls work.

Walls work.
Yeah a wall will keep out the terrorists.

Disgusting.

No, the thread is relevant because the entire GOP and Trump are being made to be those extremists or encouraging them.

This is a lie.

Disgusting.

No, the thread is relevant because the entire GOP and Trump are being made to be those extremists or encouraging them.

This is a lie.
Did Rachel tell you that?
All bullshit.

Disgusting.
80 percent of Americans support a path to legalization or citizenship for illegals. Including a majority of Republicans.

Those of you who oppose legalization or citizenship for illegals are in the tiny minority with the White Nationalists.

Something to think about.

Why exactly is a wall a stupid thing?

Because it'll cost a fortune, steal land from people wh live there, and won't accomplish much of anything,

But hey...you want a fucking wall?

BUILD the fucking thing.

You have had Congress and the White House for two years. Just fucking do it and stop whining. No on is stopping your boondoggle except your OWN representatives

Walls work.

Factually incorrect. But if you want the US to resemble Israel…I guess that is what you’re getting; internal attacks, constant fear, xenophobia, armed encampment mentality….

Disgusting.

This is a lie.

Sending 15,000 military troops armed to the teeth to address a bunch of unarmed migrants who are still hundreds of miles away.

Pretty extreme…in fact the very definition of extreme

But I guess it’s no more surprising than ripping pre-K aged kids from their mothers arms as a deterrent.

Disgusting.
Maybe it is due to their spineless desire to be looked upon favorably by the editorial boards of the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and New Yawk Times.

This disease is also prevalent among beltway Libertarians.

Disgusting.
80 percent of Americans support a path to legalization or citizenship for illegals. Including a majority of Republicans.

Those of you who oppose legalization or citizenship for illegals are in the tiny minority with the White Nationalists.

You fucking LibTardians are hilarious...we all love wetbacks but we elected a POTUS on his “FUCK WETBACKS” message almost exclusively.
You are not to be taken seriously by anyone sane and I’ve proven that over and over again. Get back to running errands for mama in that 1976 Gremlin.

"I support border controls"

"Here is why we should not build the wall and address the issue... because there is a problem Y that is even bigger".

It went brilliantly, didn't it?

Now no sane American should believe these sort of idiots who say they supposedly support border controls, but right after default to worshiping no border.

Disgusting.

You fucking LibTardians are hilarious...we all love wetbacks but we elected a POTUS on his “FUCK WETBACKS” message almost exclusively.
You are not to be taken seriously by anyone sane and I’ve proven that over and over again. Get back to running errands for mama in that 1976 Gremlin.
Yes, for Trump voters this past election was all about Mexicans and Muslims. You tards prove that almost daily.

Forum List

Back