🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal appeals court rules religious businesses can refuse same-sex weddings

Not to worry, the government will still force you do business with people against your wishes, but at least you can tell the faggots to go fly a kite.

LOL - but only if you belong to a state approved religion.

Not even then. I still have to accommodate Protestants in my business despite my deeply held belief that they're heretics and renegades from the one true church of the followers of Christ. You see, some deeply held religious beliefs are more equal than others.

On a side note: The best part in all this is that many of the same people that cheer this ruling believe they have a right to social media accounts as well. :lol:

How do you know they're Protestants?

The brimstone smell.

The homos keep losing when their demands hit federal courts.

They always kept losing in referendums too. Even here in Communist California, Proposition 8 to eliminate the right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry, was a statewide ballot proposition in California. In 2008 it won!! California voted against homo marriage. The courts immediately overturned it.

Homo marriage ONLY exists because of corrupt courts.

They used to say that about interacial marriage.

There was a Trump worshiper last week that said such marriages should be outlawed as well. And none of the other Trumpians disagreed.
It's starting to happen........And let's remember that legal inter-racial marriage ONLY exists because of the courts. And integration in schools ONLY exists because of the courts. I'm sure donnie's deplorables consider that corrupt.

Not to worry, the government will still force you do business with people against your wishes, but at least you can tell the faggots to go fly a kite.

Not even then. I still have to accommodate Protestants in my business despite my deeply held belief that they're heretics and renegades from the one true church of the followers of Christ. You see, some deeply held religious beliefs are more equal than others.

On a side note: The best part in all this is that many of the same people that cheer this ruling believe they have a right to social media accounts as well. :lol:

We need to make them wear a badge or something. So we can protect their "rights".

They always kept losing in referendums too. Even here in Communist California, Proposition 8 to eliminate the right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry, was a statewide ballot proposition in California. In 2008 it won!! California voted against homo marriage. The courts immediately overturned it.

There was a Trump worshiper last week that said such marriages should be outlawed as well. And none of the other Trumpians disagreed.
It's starting to happen........And let's remember that legal inter-racial marriage ONLY exists because of the courts. And integration in schools ONLY exists because of the courts. I'm sure donnie's deplorables consider that corrupt.
We really can blame the right wing for the Cost of Government when all we really need is Ten simple Commandments from a God.

The best solution is to allow every business to decide whom they wish to serve or not serve at their own discretion. The free market will decide if these business practices will be rewarded or rebuked. I would never give a business my money that enacted such polices or my run business in such a fashion, but you should be able to.

We need to make them wear a badge or something. So we can protect their "rights".

A yellow "P"?

You're probably going to lose GG with the government intervention stuff.

Why not have a different sign like "We do teh gay" or something?

The overwhelming vast majority of business cater to everyone so that would not make sense. You don't have to post the obvious.

Hey peanut...should Christians wear yellow cross to identify them? Maybe a tattoo? You fascist asshole

We are talking about a business not wanting to do business with certain people. Why would you not want to advertise that to save you the trouble?

It's not a difficult question though it seems to be.

Because they don't have to, peanut.

Go bug someone else

A requirement has nothing to do with it. I've seen many stores post a sign "restroom for employees only". It saves them from getting asked.

If you do not want to do business with certain people, why would you not simply state that?

We all know what you are getting at. The answer is that they want straight nutsy leftists to patronize their business also. Their money is as good as anyone's. Some of these kooks may decide not to patronize the business due to their guilt-filled ideology. If you wackos are concerned about it, maybe you should ask every business you patronize if they believe in gay marriage or not. By the same token, why don't those that do support gay marriage post that on their windows?

And gay couples will continue to marry. This will simply open up new business for others.

As it should be, it is wrong to force complains to do these things.

Considering Libertarians are fine with any sort of discrimination and that creates scenarios like segregation and inequality. Everything from lunch counters to banks redlining is just A-OK in a Libertarian paradise.

Libertarians are not "fine" with discrimination. They just don't support all the government created laws to address it.

And gay couples will continue to marry. This will simply open up new business for others.

Considering Libertarians are fine with any sort of discrimination and that creates scenarios like segregation and inequality. Everything from lunch counters to banks redlining is just A-OK in a Libertarian paradise.

Libertarians are not "fine" with discrimination. They just don't support all the government created laws to address it.

They're fine with it in that government shouldn't be involved even though that's the most effective way of combating discrimination.

Wingnut: Discrimination is good
Libertarian: Discrimination is bad, you shouldn't do that, let the markets decide
Liberal: How'd that work out in the South?

The overwhelming vast majority of business cater to everyone so that would not make sense. You don't have to post the obvious.

Hey peanut...should Christians wear yellow cross to identify them? Maybe a tattoo? You fascist asshole

We are talking about a business not wanting to do business with certain people. Why would you not want to advertise that to save you the trouble?

It's not a difficult question though it seems to be.

Because they don't have to, peanut.

Go bug someone else

A requirement has nothing to do with it. I've seen many stores post a sign "restroom for employees only". It saves them from getting asked.

If you do not want to do business with certain people, why would you not simply state that?

We all know what you are getting at. The answer is that they want straight nutsy leftists to patronize their business also. Their money is as good as anyone's. Some of these kooks may decide not to patronize the business due to their guilt-filled ideology. If you wackos are concerned about it, maybe you should ask every business you patronize if they believe in gay marriage or not. By the same token, why don't those that do support gay marriage post that on their windows?

People don't know the position of this business now? They no longer have to put out a sign.

For the rest, save people the time.

This I agree with. The market will deal with it. If a business want to really discriminate, let it. If people end up not wanting to do business there because of that, then the free market will have done its job.

Remember you Lefties: Discrimination happens all the time that you don't give a fuck about. The Asian community is notorious for discriminating in both hiring and housing renting. And what about black businesses that hire blacks. Where are the Lefties on those topics? Nowhere.

They're fine with it in that government shouldn't be involved even though that's the most effective way of combating discrimination.

Whether it's the most effective way of fighting discrimination is an open question. Regardless, we do reject 'ends-justifies-the-means'. Losing the right to decide who we associate with is far worse than the discrimination these laws attempt to thwart.

The best solution is to allow every business to decide whom they wish to serve or not serve at their own discretion. The free market will decide if these business practices will be rewarded or rebuked. I would never give a business my money that enacted such polices or my run business in such a fashion, but you should be able to.
You can already do that on private property. You cannot do that in Public Accommodation.

This I agree with. The market will deal with it. If a business want to really discriminate, let it. If people end up not wanting to do business there because of that, then the free market will have done its job.

Remember you Lefties: Discrimination happens all the time that you don't give a fuck about. The Asian community is notorious for discriminating in both hiring and housing renting. And what about black businesses that hire blacks. Where are the Lefties on those topics? Nowhere.

Lol, I said the people are legally able to be jerks if they want. I never advocated for the government to stop them from being jerks.

I just want them to advertise that they are to save people time.

That's the thing. They pretend this is about equal rights, that what they want is for businesses to treat everyone equally. But that's not what these laws mandate. They merely target a few types of discrimination that are currently unpopular with the government (and its lobbyists). Everything else is fair game.

You can already do that on private property. You cannot do that in Public Accommodation.

Except the federal court just ruled otherwise

That's the thing. They pretend this is about equal rights, that what they want is for businesses to treat everyone equally. But that's not what these laws mandate. They merely target a few types of discrimination that are currently unpopular with the government (and its lobbyists). Everything else is fair game.
the truly Religious should be not for the profit of lucre, but for the profit of our immortal souls.

Forum List

Back