Federal courts now using "race-adjusted IQ scores" to determine who gets death penalty

:lol:

wait, they gave him and IQ test? With him knowing that if he did poorly he could use that to get off?

damn, well, liberals want fairness, so I guess the bell curve based on race is fair.

theDoctorisIn said:
Um...

Your link doesn't describe any "eugenics programs" started by Wilson.

shartles darwin said:
Uh, yeah, it does.

From the first paragraph in the link:

Shortly thereafter, many intellectuals and political leaders (e.g., Alexander Graham Bell, Winston Churchill, John Maynard Keynes, and Woodrow Wilson) accepted the notion that modern societies, as a matter of policy, should promote the improvement of the human race through various forms of governmental intervention.

And from paragraph 13:

What is often not appreciated is that Nazi efforts were bolstered by the published works of the American eugenics movement as the intellectual underpinnings for its social policies.

You know, for a doctor, it sure as shinola don't seem like your reading comprehension skills are especially great.

Just sayin' — "doc". :badgrin:

theDoctorisIn said:
:lol:

"Reading comprehension"

That's cute.

Perhaps you should take a class in it, and then re-read your link. There's still no mention of Wilson starting a "eugenics program".

I don't need a class in it.

I'm not the idiot who can't read.

For the last time, moron, IT PLAINLY TALKS ABOUT THE AMERICAN EXPERIMENTS WITH EUGENICS UNDER WOODROW WILSON THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRETY OF THE ARTICLE.

Goddamn, you're stupid.

EVERY study has shown that as a group blacks are less intelligent than whites. I fail to see however how this should affect the application of the death penalty.

The baseline for applying the death penalty should be the same, regardless of race. You would think you would see more whites declared "competent" to be put to death, but probably won't because intelligent people don't USUALLY (of course there are exceptions) go around killing people, or at least don't get caught.

In other words most of the whites who commit murder probably have IQs similar to those of the blacks who commit murder.

WHEREAS, heredity plays a most important part in the transmission of feeble-mindedness, epilepsy, criminal tendencies, and other defects:Be it enacted by the Senate and General Assembly of the State of New Jersey:
in 1911, in New Jersey, a brutal sterilization act.

There's liberals in Texas

theDoctorisIn said:
And you think they're the ones who put a retarded guy to death?

Well, it was Pres. Woodrow Wilson and his fellow libbies who started the Eugenics program.

Surprised that a "doctor" didn't already know that.

Just sayin'. :badgrin:

What "eugenics program" did Wilson start, exactly?[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back