Federal Data: 16.4M Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in 2016, 2018 Elections

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Is it any wonder that hillary wants the Presidential election to be determined by mailing in votes?

When one of the most corrupted if not the most corrupt politicians in our history wants something......be very,very careful....you must examine with microscopic dilligence how it would benefit her or her cronies.

Is it any wonder that hillary wants the Presidential election to be determined by mailing in votes?

When one of the most corrupted if not the most corrupt politicians in our history wants something......be very,very careful....you must examine with microscopic dilligence how it would benefit her or her cronies.

They're still doing the same shit...

Absentee ballots: Postal Service looking into delivery irregularities in Wisconsin

Between you and me, the Democrats have always been behind election fraud. The truth is, Republicans are too stupid and unorganized to do something like that.

This coming from a Republican.

Sorry, but I'm not buying it.
The number of people stupid enough to risk huge fines and federal prison
for mail fraud and voter fraud is very, very small, even in the U.S.A. among
postal workers and Democrats.

Last edited:
Missing as in....They weren’t mailed in?

You could have clicked the link and read this:

In the 2018 election, about 42.4 million ballots were mailed to registered voters. Of those mailed, more than one million were undeliverable, more than 430,000 were rejected, and nearly 10.5 million went missing.

The 2016 election showed similar discrepancies. That year, about 41.6 million ballots were mailed to registered voters. Of those mailed, more than 568,000 were undeliverable, nearly 320,000 were rejected, and close to six million went missing.​

In the 2018 election, about 42.4 million ballots were mailed to registered voters. Of those mailed, more than one million were undeliverable, more than 430,000 were rejected, and nearly 10.5 million went missing.​
The 2016 election showed similar discrepancies. That year, about 41.6 million ballots were mailed to registered voters. Of those mailed, more than 568,000 were undeliverable, nearly 320,000 were rejected, and close to six million went missing.​

Went missing is still not defined. If they were used to cast a vote, they would not be missing. Perhaps they were received, but the people chose to vote in person instead, or not at all. Until we know what went missing means, I don't see how it can be considered to be an issue.

:lol:

the question is, did anyone use these so called, ''went missing'' ballots illegally? Whatever in the world 'went missing' means?

If these so called 'went missing' ballots were used by some thief illegally,

which can be EASILY VERIFIED.....

since they know they went missing,

then they know what ballots that were mailed and were not received by the registered voter who requested the ballot.... and another ballot would be sent to the person who did not receive it....

if someone tried to vote, with the so called 'went missing' ballot and the registered voter who requested the ballot has voted in person or via a second replacement mail in ballot....

then it nullifies the ballot that 'went missing'.....

a person registered in the state can not vote twice.... once a vote comes in under their name, there is no 2nd vote, to be had.... by any thief, or themselves for a 2nd vote.....

I guess I do not understand the so called outrage I am suppose to have over this....?

What is ''went missing''? They did not cast a vote with the absentee ballot? or, they requested a ballot, but never received it????

In the 2018 election, about 42.4 million ballots were mailed to registered voters. Of those mailed, more than one million were undeliverable, more than 430,000 were rejected, and nearly 10.5 million went missing.​
what does ''went missing'' mean?

president Trump and Melania use mail in ballots to vote....

most all of our military uses mail in ballots....

are you calling their votes crooked or something, because they vote via mail in ballot?

I vote Absentee ballot every year.... I like it! I request the ballot off the internet, giving them my name and address etc. for them to verify I am a registered voter and to mail it to me, I receive it... get to go over the candidates and referendum questions and research them, before casting my vote..... I usually drop it off instead of mailing it.

It is quite clear, they were sent but they went missing. As in the people they were intended for never received them.

Absentee ballots: Postal Service looking into delivery irregularities in Wisconsin

Between you and me, the Democrats have always been behind election fraud. The truth is, Republicans are too stupid and unorganized to do something like that.

It was the Republicans that got caught and jailed, forcing a new election in N. Carolina. They do it, but just like trump, they are so stupid, they get caught. The Gerrymandering guy in Virginia, that gerrymandered their districts, causing the courts to order them redrawn, after his own daughter ratted him out was working for republicans in several states. Sounds like typical republican election fraud to me.

Guess who hates mail-in voting and called it corrupt? Yep, Donald J. Trump and now guess who mail-in voted in 2018? Yep, the same Donald J. Trump.

Sorry, but I'm not buying it.
The number of people stupid enough to risk huge fines and federal prison
for mail fraud and voter fraud is very, very small, even in the U.S.A. among
postal workers and Democrats.
Democrats are releasing rapists and other criminals from jails. You think they’re going to put a shill in jail for throwing ballots away?

It is quite clear, they were sent but they went missing. As in the people they were intended for never received them.

If they were used to cast a vote by anyone other than who they were sent to, then you have something to be concerned about. There is no indication that happened. If they were never mailed, or were somehow lost in the mail, then you have a problem of disenfranchising all those people who requested a ballot but never got it. That would be a reason to investigate.

did the registered voter, who did not receive their requested ballot, call for another ballot to be sent to them?

Were there ANY CASES AT ALL of voter fraud....where the registered person could not vote because some thief used this ''went missing'' ballot in his name?

It was the Republicans that got caught and jailed, forcing a new election in N. Carolina. They do it, but just like trump, they are so stupid, they get caught. The Gerrymandering guy in Virginia, that gerrymandered their districts, causing the courts to order them redrawn, after his own daughter ratted him out was working for republicans in several states. Sounds like typical republican election fraud to me.

On a small scale perhaps, but they stupidly got caught. Like I said, Republicans are too stupid and unorganized to pull off voter fraud, on any appreciable level.

That's primarily a Democrat thing. That is and has always been how they win elections.

Forum List

Back