Federal government routinely hires internet trolls, shills to monitor chat rooms,

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Federal government routinely hires internet trolls, shills to monitor chat rooms, disrupt article comment sections

NaturalNews) You've probably run into them before -- those seemingly random antagonizers who always end up diverting the conversation in an online chat room or article comment section away from the issue at hand, and towards a much different agenda. Hot-button issues like illegal immigration, the two-party political system, the "war on terror" and even alternative medicine are among the most common targets of such attackers, known as internet "trolls" or "shills," who in many cases are nothing more than paid lackeys hired by the federal government and other international organizations to sway and ultimately control public opinion.

Several years ago, Canada's CTV News aired a short segment about how its own government had been exposed for hiring secret agents to monitor social media and track online conversations, as well as the activities of certain dissenting individuals. This report, which in obvious whitewashing language referred to such activities as the government simply "weighing in and correcting" allegedly false information posted online, basically admitted that the Canadian government had assumed the role of secret online police. At the time, this was a great unknown to the general Canadian public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpVUYGcgtjw&feature=youtu.be

You can view this CTV News segment here:

http://www.nsa.gov/academia/nat_cae_cyber_ops/index.shtml

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin kinda queer
Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.
She said, man, there's really something wrong with you.
One day you're gonna self-destruct.
Youre up, you're down, I can't work you out
You get a good thing goin then you blow yourself out.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer. silly boy ya self-destroyer

I think the message we are supposed to take away from this topic is that if you get your ass handed to you in a debate here, it was a government shill using the vast resources of the DHS and NSA to defeat you.

:cuckoo:

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin kinda queer
Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.
She said, man, there's really something wrong with you.
One day you're gonna self-destruct.
Youre up, you're down, I can't work you out
You get a good thing goin then you blow yourself out.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer. silly boy ya self-destroyer

Well, we've identified one!!!!

:cuckoo:

Not sure how much the government does this, but I can believe moonbat advocacy groups do it.

Take the bed wetters here for example.

Can these people REALLY be this stupid? Why does it sound like they're parrotting bullshit talking points? Some of them have to be paid.

I actually encountered this once on a message board. She or he stuck to me like glue. When tracing the IP that was supposedly from FloridUH, it turns out it was straight from DC.

It's obvious so many of the reactionary far righties here troll for money, but we should be able to get hired to replace them because they are so bad at it.

Federal government routinely hires internet trolls, shills to monitor chat rooms, disrupt article comment sections

NaturalNews) You've probably run into them before -- those seemingly random antagonizers who always end up diverting the conversation in an online chat room or article comment section away from the issue at hand, and towards a much different agenda. Hot-button issues like illegal immigration, the two-party political system, the "war on terror" and even alternative medicine are among the most common targets of such attackers, known as internet "trolls" or "shills," who in many cases are nothing more than paid lackeys hired by the federal government and other international organizations to sway and ultimately control public opinion.

Has anyone noticed that USMB has yet to open an Cephophillia sub-forum?

:mad:

***This post was sponsored by the Bureau of Octopus and Squids, USFDA****
:eusa_shhh:

Several years ago, Canada's CTV News aired a short segment about how its own government had been exposed for hiring secret agents to monitor social media and track online conversations, as well as the activities of certain dissenting individuals. This report, which in obvious whitewashing language referred to such activities as the government simply "weighing in and correcting" allegedly false information posted online, basically admitted that the Canadian government had assumed the role of secret online police. At the time, this was a great unknown to the general Canadian public.

CTV Confirms Government(s) employing Internet Trolls, Shills & PR Agents to 'correct misinformation' - YouTube

You can view this CTV News segment here:

National Centers of Academic Excellence - Cyber Operations - NSA/CSS

I've been getting paid on this board for four years. I get $5 a post and $1000 for every subversive poster that I turn in

Its good money...I make over $100,000 a year off this board but it is not easy money

It took four years of education to learn how to troll internet boards. I also have to read all the bullshit that the rightwing spits out on a daily basis

But on the bright side. I get to report those posters who I identify as Un-American. They silently disappear, banned appears next to their names and they turn up in FEMA internment camps within hours

I've been getting paid on this board for four years. I get $5 a post and $1000 for every subversive poster that I turn in

Its good money...I make over $100,000 a year off this board but it is not easy money

It took four years of education to learn how to troll internet boards. I also have to read all the bullshit that the rightwing spits out on a daily basis

But on the bright side. I get to report those posters who I identify as Un-American. They silently disappear, banned appears next to their names and they turn up in FEMA internment camps within hours

Wow, you had me fooled. I thought you were just posting whatever mindless crap popped into your empty head at any particular moment

Forum List

Back