Federal government routinely hires internet trolls, shills to monitor chat rooms,

The Koch Brother pay me $39.95 per post, but what they don't realize is that I made the same deal with each of them separately, so Chang and Eng Koch pay me 39.95 * 2 = well it's a lot

Damn...you are good

That's the only thing that would explain the liberals here consistently hammering away at their liberal lies.

Federal government routinely hires internet trolls, shills to monitor chat rooms, disrupt article comment sections

They forgot message boards. It explains a lot.

Yes they are on message boards too. When I was informed by a close personal acquaintance that she had been recruited to do this for the Democratic Party, and advised that there was a stipend involved, I started paying closer attention and doing some sleuthing of my own.

You can often spot them. They are the person who is so predictable. No matter what the subject, they insert racism or corporate welfare or how evil Republicans are or whatever into the midst of it. If they can derail a discussion that contains any conservative concepts of any kind and deflect it into a food fight/pissing match, their work is done. They seem to have no other contribution or purpose.

Do the Republicans plant people too? I don't know. They are aware that this phenomenon exists. I personally have volunteered to defend good points of the platform for the local Republican Party, but while they did not discourage me, there seemed to be no emphasis on doing that as a specific emphasis.

[No matter what the subject, they insert racism or corporate welfare or how evil Republicans are or whatever into the midst of it. If they can derail a discussion that contains any conservative concepts of any kind and deflect it into a food fight/pissing match, their work is done. They seem to have no other contribution or purpose.

We need more then that to tell them apart from the rest of the liberals. It's like looking for a deer. You know, the one with the brown fur and antlers.

Maybe all of the Libs here are paid shills? I mean who the fuck actually believes the bullshit they parrot?

Maybe all of the Libs here are paid shills? I mean who the fuck actually believes the bullshit they parrot?

Not our fault that you guys don't get paid

You know we like free stuff. We are not going to post on here for nothing

Don't you believe in capitalism?

Forum List

Back