Federal investigators pulling viewer data based on what you watch on YouTube.

Yep, it is. Computational power is increasing. More camaras are hung everyday. It will just get worse.

What makes it worse is that everyone has a cell phone camera and is filming each other...no "Big Brother" needed!

Some people are even dumb enough to film themselves committing crimes.

What makes it worse is that everyone has a cell phone camera and is filming each other...no "Big Brother" needed!

Some people are even dumb enough to film themselves committing crimes.
Yes, I know. It is crazy. It is like people think there is no such thing as consequences. Maybe the Amish are right about the whole tech thing.

"The government is tracking you because you watch a video on YouTube" used to be just something I'd joke about but it's becoming that I can't say is a joke anymore.

But federal investigators are retrieving personal data that Google hands over from users that watch some videos. Which I don't understand, what is to be gained? Sounds more like list building for potential enemies of the state to me.
Being a truther, my cover was blown about 20 years ago. Why do you think most of the thousands of architects and engineers for 9/11 truth (ae9/11truth) have been relatively quiet ?

I remember when Republicans used to say "If you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to worry about".
4i6Ckte.gif

The Left has redefined "wrong."

Forum List

Back