Federal judge blocks TX "show your papers" law

Don't get me wrong. I think that there may be a case for repealing the Bill of Rights. Maybe we should start with the 2nd Amendment....

You'd get your war

As a native of Georgia, we already had our war, from 1861 to 1865. It didn't go well. I doubt if your will either.

Or your will? Speak proper English

Not even worthy of a serious response.

Much how I feel about your whines

You are just a waste of my time. Why not just fuck off?

Millions of Democrat Voters are those horrible Racist Atzlan Nationalist who brag about taking over America.

Have you also noticed that the Racist Democratic Party does everything that it can to prevent the enforcement of our immigration laws because they are desperate to make white voters the minority ASAP?

Funny, Ronald Reagan was the only president to give millions of illegals amnesty.

Only one.

Ever.

Hitler was an educated man, so was Goebbels, and the Idiot Racist Democrat Judges who made the Dredd Scott Decision.

Obama is a Marxist Traitor to The United States, and populated our Courts with Scumbag Activist Judges that should be dragged out of court in to the streets, tarred and feathered and rode out on a rail.

Illegal Aliens do not come under the Jurisdiction of US Courts unless they violate Criminal Law. They are under The Jurisdiction of The Country of Origin, and this is why we do not have to even follow due Process to Deport them.

They cannot prove Legal Citizenship, and they do not have to commit any other crime to be detained & deported. They are deported for violating immigration law. They can be imprisoned, serve a sentence and incarcerated for violation US Criminal Law.

They are NOT UNDER OUR JURISDICTION, THEREFORE THEY HAVE TO BE DEPORTED TO THE NATION WHO HAS JURISDICTION OVER THEM.

We gain JURISDICTION OVER AN ILLEGAL WHEN HE VIOLATES US CODE other than IMMIGRATION LAW, then he is considered an ALIEN CRIMINAL and subject to THE PENALTIES of his Criminal Acts.

THE 14th AMENDMENT WHICH WAS WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY TO ADDRESS THE RIGHTS OF FORMER SLAVES TO BE CITIZENS, SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSES THIS.

The Fourteenth Amendment (Amendment XIV) to the United States Constitution was adopted on July 9, 1868, as one of the Reconstruction Amendments. The amendment addresses citizenship rights and equal protection of the laws and was proposed in response to issues related to former slaves following the American Civil War. The amendment was bitterly contested, particularly by the states of the defeated Confederacy, which were forced to ratify it in order to regain representation in Congress.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

In other words.

If you are in this country illegally, we do not have Jurisdiction over you. Slaves were in this country legally back then, and were under the jurisdiction of US Courts, and children born to Naturalized Slaves in THE US became Citizens, just as their parents did due to Emancipation and the 14th Amendment reasserting their rights.

Got it, Tree. You get to decide who is an illegal alien, not the court. I guess that means that we don't really need courts, do we?
You are clueless. You can't have past an 8th grade education and you can barely read and write English. US IMMIGRATION LAW determines who is an ILLEGAL, not your SCUMBAG OBAMA CUM GUZZLING ACTIVIST JUDGES trying to change the laws in this country.

And don't think I didn't notice your running away from my factual post on the 14th Amendment, Jurisdiction, & what a naturalized citizen is.

Damn, Tree. I had no idea! All my life, I have thought that only a judge or jury can rule on whether or not someone broke the law.!!!

Somebody needs to let the Supreme Court in on this!

Again, you are a moron.

There are different types of JURISDICTION IDIOT.

The First JURISDICTION is Immigration Law in THE US which applies to all NON CITIZENS.
The Bill of Rights does not apply to these people, and that is why we can Detain and Deport them without a trial, and the second it is verified they are illegal boot their fucking asses out of THE US. DUE PROCESS DOES NOT APPLY.

The 2nd Level of Jurisdiction is US FEDERAL CODE. Illegals come under US JURISDICTION WHEN THEY VIOLATE IT, and THEN THEY CAN HAVE A TRIAL, NOT FOR entering the country illegally, but for Violating US CODE, and for SENTENCING. After Sentencing and serving it, they are remanded back to the 1st level and should be immediately deported.

The 3rd and 4th levels of Jurisdiction, are State and Local codes.

An IlIegal under the 1st level can violate the 2nd, 3rd and 4th levels of Law, and come under that jurisdiction and be prosecuted for offenses. After they serve sentence, they are remanded back to the 1st level where DUE PROCESS does not apply, same as when they are remanded from 2nd Level back to 1st under IMMIGRATION LAW.

Just get the fuck out of here, because you have ZERO Knowledge about THE LAW.

Ok, I will post yet another video of people refusing to show their ID at border checkpoints, because the BP has no constitutional right to demand IDs unless they have probable cause that you are committing a crime:

?----/ Why be a dick? Are you hiding something?

Go to hell, these activist judges have got to go. This is a clear interference with States police powers. The State certifies every law enforcement agency and they can set any rule they wish in regards to cooperating with immigration. They don't like it, the State can decertify them and take over the police department and sheriffs offices that don't want to abide by the law. I haven't been able to find the written decision yet, I want to see what this asshole actually said.

The state is interfering with local police. They can not force local police forces to enforce immigration law. Also removing democratically elected local governments is a police state mentality. Yet Greg Abbott claims to be a conservative.

Here is the thing, the jails let setbacks loose and they are typically multiple offenders. DUI, rape, child molestation, assault, burgelery and so on. The state makes no effort to remove them. So if state and county won't enforce the law, then take away all federal money to that department. Don't shut them down. When then illegals rape a child or kill people drunk driving then shame the department out of existence. Better yet, if they want all the cool old army stuff, then tell them to enforce the law.

So, the focus here is on Illegal immigrants who rape. Oddly enough, I don't know anybody who has ever been raped by an illegal immigrant. Are you mostly concerned with illegal immigrants who are latino, or are you just as concerned about illegal immigrants who are Canadian? (BTW, there are more Canadians overstaying their visas than there are Latinos).

Homeland Security produces first estimate of foreign visitors to U.S. who overstay deadline to leave

I do. It was a chick who like her man was illegal. She was 17 and he was 43. He beat the teeth out of her head and raped her. That dude likely don't vote. But yes, my deal is not letting illegal Mexicans vote. They don't deserve a say in any matter that Americans are mulling. No non citizen does. Pennsylvania has voted ID laws. Black people got ID just and a senator from Penn. even has instructions on how to get ID to vote. Other then emotional reasons, there is no good reason not to require ID. None.

Reason not to require an ID?

It is unconstitutional.

So then What rights are being infringed? Mind you, poll workers in Texas already have to show ID. Is that unconstitutional?

Then pleas show us cases where banks were ruled against for requiring ID, same for electric companies apartments or for that matter, any rental property period be it residential or commercial? You can not. The real reason there is all this resistance to voter ID laws is because anshit ton of identity theft would be brought to lite, not because black peoplencant affored ID that's free to them. Maybe if Juan pack gutterez or Ching paw wong draws a mortgage in your name it will matter to ya?

Illegal immigrants turn to identity theft

The most common start to identity theft is for the perpetrator get hold of someone's Social Security number, which is part of the system used to record people's earnings for federal retirement benefits. Once a person takes a job in the U.S., the first thing his employer will likely ask for is his or her Social Security number.

Or god forbid any children you hold dear,

IRS doesn’t tell 1 million taxpayers that illegal immigrants stole their Social Security numbers

million Americans whose Social Security numbers were stolen by illegal immigrants, but officials never bothered to tell the taxpayers themselves, the agency’s inspector general said in a withering new report released Tuesday.

A dude I know had his four year old daughters identity stolen.

Was any of that theft unconstitutional? And that takes us back to feed stamps. You still have to prove who you and your family are. That requires ID. Then there is the other issue, and it's kind of a fact, non citizens don't get to do all the stuff citizens do. It's a fact. It's law.

Go to hell, these activist judges have got to go. This is a clear interference with States police powers. The State certifies every law enforcement agency and they can set any rule they wish in regards to cooperating with immigration. They don't like it, the State can decertify them and take over the police department and sheriffs offices that don't want to abide by the law. I haven't been able to find the written decision yet, I want to see what this asshole actually said.

The state is interfering with local police. They can not force local police forces to enforce immigration law. Also removing democratically elected local governments is a police state mentality. Yet Greg Abbott claims to be a conservative.

Here is the thing, the jails let setbacks loose and they are typically multiple offenders. DUI, rape, child molestation, assault, burgelery and so on. The state makes no effort to remove them. So if state and county won't enforce the law, then take away all federal money to that department. Don't shut them down. When then illegals rape a child or kill people drunk driving then shame the department out of existence. Better yet, if they want all the cool old army stuff, then tell them to enforce the law.

So, the focus here is on Illegal immigrants who rape. Oddly enough, I don't know anybody who has ever been raped by an illegal immigrant. Are you mostly concerned with illegal immigrants who are latino, or are you just as concerned about illegal immigrants who are Canadian? (BTW, there are more Canadians overstaying their visas than there are Latinos).

Homeland Security produces first estimate of foreign visitors to U.S. who overstay deadline to leave

It's an easy fix to get them all out, the government just has to have the will to implement it.

What's that easy fix?

The easy fix would be to go get a state ID.

I missed the part in the constitution that says no one has to prove citizenship. Matter of fact, some states require one to posses an ID. This judge will be overruled as they typically are by the supreme court. All in all, this judge did nothing but get a blerb on Fox News. I doubt highly when the law go's back into effect the op will create a thread pointing it out.

I missed where the constitution requires a citizen to have an ID. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

And, no. No state law requires you to have an ID just to walk around in public. Perhaps you are thinking about 1938 Germany?

Myeah, they do. It's how towns are able to bust folks for vagrancy. One of many. Now, you have to have picture ID to drive, when I got shots to protect me from nasty water I had to show I'd. Before it flooded up out east I had to get a motel room, they required me to show ID. Ran out of cash, diddnt have my card. Paired for gas with a check. Had to show ID. Went to the bank to get more checks. Had to show ID. Went to Specs to restock my booze. Had to show some I'd. When I opened my bank account I had to show ID. On to shit like hospitals and social services. I was misinformed, but now, to get food stamps you have to show I'd. Don't have one because you are a wet back? They buy it for ya. Maybe different where you are, but that's how it is here. No one can point out one good reason a person living lawful in the USA should not have to show ID to vote. Oh, this last election was my fathers first. He bacamena US citizen. It took him 12 years due to time, events and money honestly. Know what he had to do to begin that process? He had to prove who he was. He had to show ID. How did he get along while he wasn't a citizen? Well he had a passport. He had to produce ID issued by someone other then the library. Anyway, this last election he worked as a poll volunteer. Know what he had to do? Prove his eligibility by showing ID. One can't do much without annID. Even my 8 year old has an ID. Why shouldn't people who are voting?

Crix, vagrancy laws were void by federal courts decades ago. I repeat. You are not required by law to have an IF just to be walking around in public.

"In the 1960s, laws proven unacceptably broad and vague were found to violate the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.[citation needed] Such laws could no longer be used to obstruct the "freedom of speech" of a political demonstrator or an unpopular group. Ambiguous vagrancy laws became more narrowly and clearly defined.[citation needed]"

Vagrancy (people) - Wikipedia

While you are correct, the reality is that in modern society, one cannot function without an ID. You can't even so much as even check out a book.

Fine, but to legislate that ID requirement is a violation of our constitutional rights. Not only that, I often walk in my neighborhood without my billfold. That is NOT against the law.

No, but let's be real. It's 12:30 AM. You are enjoying a nice cold ass beer after a long ass awesome ride on a sunny day, and you notice this tall lanky fuck strolling up the side walk. Dude is not from your neighborhood, and the neighbors were. Broken into last month. Maybe you call the cops, maybe you don't, but say a cop that knows the neighborhood stops the guy. Is it okay to ask that guy Who he is, where he lives and what he is doing there at that hour? Then, would it be unreasonable for that cop to ask the guy to prove what he says by showing ID? What if the guys

Federal judge blocks Texas' tough 'sanctuary cities' law

I feel sorry for the Texas legislature, having had a setback in their efforts to dismantle the Bill of Rights of the US constitution....

I missed the part in the constitution that says no one has to prove citizenship. Matter of fact, some states require one to posses an ID. This judge will be overruled as they typically are by the supreme court. All in all, this judge did nothing but get a blerb on Fox News. I doubt highly when the law go's back into effect the op will create a thread pointing it out.

I missed where the constitution requires a citizen to have an ID. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

And, no. No state law requires you to have an ID just to walk around in public. Perhaps you are thinking about 1938 Germany?

Actually many do.

Stop and identify statutes - Wikipedia

Dumbass

Your citation

"Stop and identify" statutes are statutory laws in the United States that authorize police[1] to legally obtain the identification of someone whom they reasonably suspect of having committed a crime. If there is no reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed, is being committed, or is about to be committed, an individual is not required to provide identification, even in "Stop and ID" states.

It's an easy fix to get them all out, the government just has to have the will to implement it.

What's that easy fix?

To Trump everything was easy. Trump said repeal and replace obama care would be easy. Trump said Tax reform would be easy. Trump said proving Obama;s birth certificate was a fake, would be easy.

So deporting 11 million people is easy. ;)

Trump couldn't even defund Planned Parenthood!

Don't get me wrong. I think that there may be a case for repealing the Bill of Rights. Maybe we should start with the 2nd Amendment....

Typical regressive, run straight to the absurd. How about you rebut what I said instead of deflecting like an ignorant pussy.

Deflection? I don't think so. The federal judge blocked this idiotic TX law because, in his opinion, it violates the Bill of Rights, which courts have interpreted as prohibiting police interrogation without probable cause. I do believe, Okie, that you are the one that is deflecting.

Getting an ID is not an interrogation.

If I stopped you without any reason but because you look Hispanic is racial profiling. Since when that is acceptable?

If I stopped you just because of your color then asked for your ID that is called interrogation.

First hispanic isn't a race, it an ethnicity. Second if a cop has a reasonable suspension you are violating the law, that he can articulate, he can stop you. See Terry Stop.

First hispanic isn't a race, it an ethnicity. Second if a cop has a reasonable suspension you are violating the law, that he can articulate, he can stop you. See Terry Stop.

VIsa oversatay is not a crime, it's an administrative violation.

In a 94-page ruling, Garcia wrote that there "is overwhelming evidence by local officials, including local law enforcement, that SB 4 will erode public trust and make many communities and neighborhoods less safe" and that "localities will suffer adverse economic consequences which, in turn, will harm the state of Texas."

That is why these judges need to be unemployed. A judge can only override by showing the law violates Constitutional protections. All this judge offers is social engineering BS opinion.

Forum List

Back