Federal judge drops case: Hutaree Militia wins, Obama loses

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
One Win For Freedom ? ?Wolverines?!! The Hutaree Militia Case. But what about the New Black Panthers? | The Last Refuge

Today a federal judge threw out charges against the Hutaree militia group. They were arrested by United States US Attorney General Eric Holder’s Justice Department in March of 2010. The major charge against the group was conspiring to commit sedition, or rebellion, against the U.S. The group made no public statements. In fact the Federal Justice Department needed to implant an FBI informant for 2 years and claimed members were “prepared for war”.

MOLON LABE

The persecution of Gun Owners and Militias stops today.

One Win For Freedom ? ?Wolverines?!! The Hutaree Militia Case. But what about the New Black Panthers? | The Last Refuge

Today a federal judge threw out charges against the Hutaree militia group. They were arrested by United States US Attorney General Eric Holder’s Justice Department in March of 2010. The major charge against the group was conspiring to commit sedition, or rebellion, against the U.S. The group made no public statements. In fact the Federal Justice Department needed to implant an FBI informant for 2 years and claimed members were “prepared for war”.

MOLON LABE

good news

dimocrap scum fear those who love freedom.

As they should

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Wednesday that she was briefed before the release of a controversial intelligence assessment and that she stands by the report, which lists returning veterans among terrorist risks to the U.S.
Read more: Napolitano stands by controversial report - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

What's especially amusing is that the acquittal happened over a year ago. Looks like the ODS kooks were running short on reasons to shit themselves, so they had to recycle. Edge especially isn't happy unless he's sitting in his own warm feces.

Boy, are you in fantasy land! It's obvious you haven't noticed, the court system is in the middle of its own civil war. Con judges make one ruling, it gets appealed to another court with a liberal judge, who overturns the con judge ruling.

What's especially amusing is that the acquittal happened over a year ago. Looks like the ODS kooks were running short on reasons to shit themselves, so they had to recycle. Edge especially isn't happy unless he's sitting in his own warm feces.

You want it?

You upset that I'm sitting in it instead of giving it to you, poopy sniffer?

Is that what you are? I've seen you running around the Mall with the paper bag, right? That's you that opens your brown paper bag every now and then and takes a sniff, right?

I guess we have ghettos for people who can't make it in the real world. They need someplace to live, too. I guess :dunno:

Just like for you, we created the dimocrap party where scumbags and poopy sniffers like you could have a voice...... And get told that being a poopy sniffer isn't really all that bad. We just didn't realize there were that many scumbags in this world.... We need to do something about that

Is it, poopy sniffer?

Boy, are you in fantasy land! It's obvious you haven't noticed, the court system is in the middle of its own civil war. Con judges make one ruling, it gets appealed to another court with a liberal judge, who overturns the con judge ruling.

You just got the usual dimocrap case of diarrhea of the mouth or you wanna make a prediction we can all laugh at you over....

Oh, wait a sec..... We already laugh at you.

The decision stands. It ain't going anywhere. It's over. It was dismissed with prejudice.

moron

"Their attorneys have maintained a consistent stance: The anti-government talk was simply colorful yet aimless bluster akin to frustrated pals drowning sorrows around a campfire."

2 years ago. Last year they file suit against the State Troopers and the FBI.

I also remember USMB liberals harping on about how they were terrorists that should hang for treason.

Where is their chorus now?

You didn't even join this site until three years later.

Let me know if you need more help with the concept of linear time. :thup:

Are you claiming there haven't been any posts about this since they were arrested?

I wouldn't know (or care) since I don't make reference to what went down before I got here and then pretend to know about it while linking absolutely nothing.

See the word "you"? That's the subject of the sentence. If you need more help with English, search the USGov Printing Office for their helpful publication, "How to Read".

Forum List

Back