Federal judge orders Christian film-makers to make LGBT film

To your first point, yes, I believe in the rule of law when those laws are used to keep citizens free. I do not support laws that are tyrannous in nature, which is exactly the case when government can kick down my door, confiscate my wealth and incarcerate me when I've done NOTHING to infringe on the rights of another. You support that kind of tyranny, I simply do not.

Libertarians are like a sullen teenagers screaming "you're not the boss of me!" and "it's so unfair!". Suck it up, buttercup. You don't always get to do what you want, and you'll get mocked for being a snowflake when you cry about it.

The "near monopolies" you mention exist because they are enforced by government.

Communists tell me that the failures of communism are because it wasn't TrueCommunism. Libertarians tell me that the failures of capitalism are because it's not TrueCapitalism. I see little difference between the two groups of religious fanatics. We get it. A fantasy world where your ideology was implemented in a pure and untainted fashion would work perfectly. Too bad your fantasy system can't exist in the real world.

That you see no difference between someone espousing free markets and free minds and a communist speak VOLUMES about you.

You can use all the childish name calling you like, the bottom line is you support government tyranny and I do not.

History will judge you buttercup.

Another liberal judge writes a law even though the constitution says only congress can do that.

Nobody 'wrote a law'- a judge told a business that they have to comply with Minnesota law like everyone else.

Why do you think that business's owned by Christians don't have to obey the same law as everyone else?

Nobody 'wrote a law'- a judge told a business that they have to comply with Minnesota law like everyone else.

Why do you think that business's owned by Christians don't have to obey the same law as everyone else?
Why do you think that it's ok to violate a persons rights of Freedom of Association, Religion, Speech or non-speech, simply because they own a business?

Another liberal judge writes a law even though the constitution says only congress can do that.

Why do you think that it's ok to violate a persons rights of Freedom of Association, Religion, Speech or non-speech, simply because they own a business?

Because they're 100% sure they know what's best for everyone.

True story.

Libertarians are pining for these good ol' days. But it's not racist of them, because they say it isn't.

At least the KKK is honest about being racist, which ranks them above certain libertarians.

00200r.jpg

Libertarians are pining for these good ol' days. But it's not racist of them, because they say it isn't.

At least the KKK is honest about being racist, which ranks them above certain libertarians.

00200r.jpg
black sticker.jpg

You mean like this argument used when certain people use the term?

Forum List

Back