Federal Judge Reveals Incumbent President Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents

LOLOL

Cracks me up when idiots call me names. Moron, YOU posted...

The "warrant" that was used to RAID Mar a Lago was such a "BILL" you ignorant moron!

Imbecile, a search warrant is not a bill. :cuckoo:

It's not legislation. It was not voted on by a legislature. It not declare Trump guilty.

You absolutely out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

You can also call a pig, a cat, but like your misnomer above, that won't make it so. The pig will still be a pig, not a cat; the warrant will still be a warrant, not a bill; and you will still be a cretin.
Holy crap, I posted the DEFINITION in context to HISTORY of what a BILL of attainder was, and WOOOOOOOSH, right over your empty skull it went.
You are a retarded asshole, and I'm done with responding to you.
:fu:
:rolleyes:

A Special Master request has been granted, and Biden should not have done what he did.

That's some Stalinist/Stasi bullshit right there.

And now people know it was done by his administration.
The problem is that many people watch only liberal media and still do not know. The question is: what percent of voters remain brainwashed by MSNBC?

Trial by legislation???

The PREMISE of GUILTY before proving INNOCENCE is the fucking point!!!!! The RAID on Mar a Lago, and ALL the other FALSE ACCUSATIONS levied upon Trump is an example of that BULLSHIT that we fought a revolutionary WAR over!!!!!
The fucking deep state slimeballs are ignoring our CONSTITUTION!
You dumb fucking demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are too contaminated to see all this as you cheer on this treachery.
Substitute LEGISLATION with rogue WHIMS; that's what these mfers are rolling with!

The problem is that many people watch only liberal media and still do not know. The question is: what percent of voters remain brainwashed by MSNBC?
Is right wing media denying the fact that our Top Secrets were found at a citizen`s home and some things are missing?
Yes or No?

The PREMISE of GUILTY before proving INNOCENCE is the fucking point!!!!! The RAID on Mar a Lago, and ALL the other FALSE ACCUSATIONS levied upon Trump is an example of that BULLSHIT that we fought a revolutionary WAR over!!!!!
You dumb fucking demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are too contaminated to see all this as you cheer on this treachery.
Substitute LEGISLATION with rogue WHIMS; that's what these mfers are rolling with!

A warrant is not a guilty verdict. Trump stole documents that belong to the National Archives. He should be indicted and tried for that.

My God, you're an idiot.

Anyone claiming the DOJ's warrant would have been accepted by those that choose to defend Trump as being above board if only another magistrate would have signed off on it is dumb or dishonest. Sorry to put in those terms but those are the only options. One of the go-to defenses for any person coming into contact with the DOJ is something in the line of " they don't like me, so they are going after me." This defense is only very rarely successful because one has to actually SHOW misconduct. What you have is no evidence of that but evidence to the contrary. In the form of the fact that the FBI said they expected to find evidence of certain crimes in Mar O Lago and they found exactly that.

He did recuse himself. The reason for it though is something you infer because it was never motivated, like it ususally isn't.

Interesting theory. So you think a judge before he approves a search warrant should consider whether or not there is an (incredulous) possible defense of the plaintiff that would at best mitigate but not absolve somebody of a crime?

-First none of the 3 statutes the FBI said that they believe Trump violated hinges on the files being declassified.

-Second, the idea that Trump declassified while in office (the only time he would have had the authority) without there being ANY paper trail the support it is simply ludicrous. There is a reason the lawyers who represent Trump in court aren't making any such claims.

I'll put it like this. Your argument would mean that let's say a suspected murderer shouldn't have his house searched because he could claim that the bloody knife the police claim they expect to find in his home could be explained away by the guy saying the knife fell into the leg of the victim. Hell, it's even worse since at least that explanation has the possibility of absolving him from the murder.

I don't think that sounds right. Do you?

No, it doesn't mean the warrant was valid. It strongly indicates though that it probably is. Unless you believe the FBI just got really, really, really lucky to find the exact thing they expected to find.

The warrant wasn't general. It was specific to documents from his time in the White House, with the caveat that it also includes documents found in the boxes where the documents were found.

As for the government's prohibition on conducting unreasonable searches. That's why a search has to be signed off on by 2 branches of government. Which happened here making the search by DEFINITION lawful.
Wow...talk about someone with almost zero understanding of how our laws work! When the Police go to a judge to obtain a warrant to search a suspect's home first of all they need to show that judge probable cause that a crime has been committed. The DOJ's probable cause is that they have evidence that classified materials are being illegally held by Trump at his home. This is the point where any rational judge is going to look at the person attempting to get the warrant and point out that a President is the ultimate authority on classification of materials and ask that person how materials in an Ex President's possession could qualify as being held illegally! Any rational judge is also going to ask the DOJ to show precedent that this will not be an unreasonable search and seizure. The Magistrate in this case did neither of those things. Instead he gave the FBI a "general" warrant...a warrant so broadly written that the FBI was allowed to take not only any document in any way related to the four years that Trump was in office but also anything in the general vicinity of those document!

Read the following to get an understanding of what's required to make a warrant "valid"!

Wow...talk about someone with almost zero understanding of how our laws work! When the Police go to a judge to obtain a warrant to search a suspect's home first of all they need to show that judge probable cause that a crime has been committed. The DOJ's probable cause is that they have evidence that classified materials are being illegally held by Trump at his home. This is the point where any rational judge is going to look at the person attempting to get the warrant and point out that a President is the ultimate authority on classification of materials and ask that person how materials in an Ex President's possession could qualify as being held illegally! Any rational judge is also going to ask the DOJ to show precedent that this will not be an unreasonable search and seizure. The Magistrate in this case did neither of those things. Instead he gave the FBI a "general" warrant...a warrant so broadly written that the FBI was allowed to take not only any document in any way related to the four years that Trump was in office but also anything in the general vicinity of those document!

Read the following to get an understanding of what's required to make a warrant "valid"!
Lol, you don't need to explain probable cause to me. You need to explain to me why a judge when weighing probable cause should take into consideration the possible defense strategy of the plaintiff?

It would also help to explain why you believe a judge should presume a former president took actions while he was president that doesn't have a bearing on the presumptive crimes in order to establish probable cause. Furthermore from your own link.

“A search that is executed pursuant to a warrant is “presumptively valid,” and a defendant challenging the issuance of that warrant has the burden of proof to establish a lack of probable cause “or that the search was otherwise unreasonable.”

Your theory has as one of its many problems that it takes the opposite approach. Namely that Trump has the benifit of the doubt and the DOJ needs to prove the warrant was valid.

One of us doesn't understand how the law works. I don't think it's me.

A target of an investigation has all kinds of protections under the law. Including the presumption of innocence. Those protections do not include immunity from investigation when a defendant is suspected to have committed a crime. Which is what happened.

They lied.

On Monday, August 8, 2022, the Biden FBI-DOJ raided President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago and rifled through his home and belongings for 9 hours. The FBI even ransacked 16-year-old Barron Trump’s room and First Lady Melania Trump’s closet.

The following day White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre told reporters that the Biden White House learned of the raid in the news.

Jean Pierre insisted that the President was not briefed on the raid.

Published September 5, 2022

Wait, I thought Joe knew nothing about it...

A target of an investigation has all kinds of protections under the law. Including the presumption of innocence. Those protections do not include immunity from investigation when a defendant is suspected to have committed a crime. Which is what happened.
Yeah, great. Except NO EVIDENCE, just hints and allegations is all you zombies have.

Yeah, great. Except NO EVIDENCE, just hints and allegations is all you zombies have.
1662557827257.png

If you want to pretend you believe this is the menu listing at Mar O Lago be my guest. I personally think these are government documents taken by Trump and stashed at his golf resort. Feel free to disagree.

Holy crap, I posted the DEFINITION in context to HISTORY of what a BILL of attainder was, and WOOOOOOOSH, right over your empty skull it went.
You are a retarded asshole, and I'm done with responding to you.
:fu:

LOLOL

Yes, and the definition YOU posted is that a bill is an act of a legislature.

Do you think Nancy Pelosi drafted that warrant?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Retard, the search warrant did not convict Trump of a crime.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back