Federal Judge Reveals Incumbent President Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents

Same as most of you asshole leftards.

You should find a way to put yourself out of your misery.

I hear fentanyl works pretty well...
I'm sure I could find some if I lived in West Virginia.... and if I took it... tons of it...I could be almost as miserable as you are.

They lied.

On Monday, August 8, 2022, the Biden FBI-DOJ raided President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago and rifled through his home and belongings for 9 hours. The FBI even ransacked 16-year-old Barron Trump’s room and First Lady Melania Trump’s closet.

The following day White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre told reporters that the Biden White House learned of the raid in the news.

Jean Pierre insisted that the President was not briefed on the raid.

Published September 5, 2022

~~~~~~
To back up your post Margot Cleveland wrote in the Federalist the following:
"The federal judge’s 24-page order further calls into question the DOJ’s targeting of Trump".

1. President Biden Was Directly Involved​

In including this quote in her order, Cannon cited the letter the NARA’s acting archivist sent to Trump’s lawyer. That letter explained that Biden had decided to defer to the archivist’s “determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not [the archivist] should uphold the former President’s purported ‘protective assertion of executive privilege.’” Acting Archivist Debra Steidel Wall then explained in the letter that based on her consultation with the assistant attorney general for the Office of Legal Counsel, she had decided not to honor Trump’s claim of privilege"

2. Timeline of the Trump Targeting Is Suspect​

Why would the DOJ seek a grand jury subpoena for any and all documents in Trump’s possession bearing classification markings before reviewing the material provided by the NARA? And given that the DOJ obtained the subpoena the day after the NARA told Trump’s lawyer “the incumbent President” had requested the archive provide the documents to the FBI, one must ask: Did Biden direct the DOJ to obtain the grand jury subpoena?

3. Not So Fast Joe — Trump’s Executive Privilege Can’t Be So Quickly Sidestepped​

Cannon continued, “the Supreme Court noted that, at least in connection with a congressional investigation, ‘[t]he questions whether and in what circumstances a former President may obtain a court order preventing disclosure of privileged records from his tenure in office, in the face of a determination by the incumbent President to waive the privilege, are unprecedented and raise serious and substantial concerns.’” To protect former President Trump’s ability to raise a question of executive privilege, then, a special master should review the documents and make an initial assessment, the court concluded.

4. Members of the Investigative Team Saw Confidential Attorney-Client Documents​

Cannon explained in rejecting the government’s argument. The court then stressed that the evidence suggests the Privilege Review Team’s initial screening for potentially privileged material was faulty.

5. DOJ Seized a Lot of Personal Material​

“the Government also has acknowledged that it seized some “[p]ersonal effects without evidentiary value.” And “some of the seized items (e.g., articles of clothing)” were “readily identifiable as personal property.” The FBI had also seized three of Trump’s passports, but those items have already been returned to the former president.

6. FBI Suggested Trump Committed a Crime by Returning a Torn-Up Document to the NARA​

It appears the special agent in charge made a criminal referral of the former president because documents Trump had returned to the archivist had been torn up at some point. This reference screams “witch hunt,” which leads to the second point: The unredacted portions of the search warrant affidavit omit any reference to the torn documents..

7. Leaks Look Bad Too​

Those “unfortunate” leaks provide further proof of the politicization of this entire affair: In three weeks’ time, Mar-a-Lago has sprung more leaks than have escaped from Special Counsel John Durham’s team over three years. And while the special master may not be able to silence the deep-state leakers, he or she will provide a check to the Biden administration.

Commentary:
Biden and his spokepersons told us he knew nothing about the FBI raid. That has now been proven to be a bald faced lie.
How in the trailer park hell can one confuse clothing with documents.
If a single one of these “articles of clothing” belonged to Melania you can watch the suburban women’s votes for donks in general and Biden in specific, evaporate like odious flatulence in a typhoon.
The Biden’s can’t stop shooting themselves in the dork. No self awareness. Despite these machinations of the weaponized DoJ and FBI Stasi Joey Biden's numbers continue to fall and that’s from a current approval of 30%.

They lied.

On Monday, August 8, 2022, the Biden FBI-DOJ raided President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago and rifled through his home and belongings for 9 hours. The FBI even ransacked 16-year-old Barron Trump’s room and First Lady Melania Trump’s closet.

The following day White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre told reporters that the Biden White House learned of the raid in the news.

No they didn't. Your thread lies. By the way, the warrant was 100% justified; FBI found document on foreign nuclear defenses at Mar-a-Lago – report

She did not do her job. It was not fair and reasonable. Every legal expert has called it essentially bullshit.
Nonsense. Some alleged that it was a bad decision. That doesn’t make it one.
That includes Trump's former AG Barr. This is the guy that falsely claimed that Mueller had exonerated Trump.
So? Barr is full of shit, now. But, he was only partly wrong about Mueller. Mueller didn’t exonerate anyone. He couldn’t. Wasn’t his job. Wasn’t his place.

Nonsense. Some alleged that it was a bad decision. That doesn’t make it one.

So? Barr is full of shit, now. But, he was only partly wrong about Mueller. Mueller didn’t exonerate anyone. He couldn’t. Wasn’t his job. Wasn’t his place.
Alleged? :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: FBI found document on foreign nuclear defenses at Mar-a-Lago – report

The FBI recovered a document describing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities during its search of Mar-a-Lago, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

Yeah. That was bullshit. If you had a point, you just failed miserably.

Uh huh. And you bought that shit too? 😂🤣
Go get em tiger. The biggest story yet on this, and I just let the air out of your tires. You are sucking on sour simmon seeds, and you dropped the ball loser.

This just in.

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Breaking news.

<<They used to call it a “Bulletin!”>>

{Cue the dramatic music.}

Voice over:

“Sources close to this news media water cooler are asking, ‘what did Trump know about Macron’s sex life and when did he know it?’l

Go get em tiger. The biggest story yet on this, and I just let the air out of your tires. You are sucking on sour simmon seeds, and you dropped the ball loser.
Zzz. Yeah. It’s a “story.” 🙄

You’re a massive moron.

Seriously. You’re just a joke. No punch line. No laughs except at you and at your expense.

The magistrate is not conflicted and he understands JUSTICE far more than you right wing Nazis.

You are the one squirming as your excuses get more pathetic.
Seriously? If he wasn't "conflicted" then why did he recuse himself from the Clinton/Trump lawsuit earlier? Duh?

Planted DNC misinformation.

Nancy Pelosi told us exactly how it's done.

All of these leaks are orchestrated and will keep coming till Nov. It's the memory care Mussolini's regimes strategy to distract the public from their total and complete failures. It's not going to work. LMAO

They lied.

"as requested by the President" means what here?

Is it possible the White House asked for records, and the FBI then went to get those records? If so, the it doesn't say here that the White House asked for this raid to take place.

I don't have all day to post here as I work for a living, but I wanted to follow up on this.
You are an ignorant demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie, so I'm probably wasting my time on you, but for the record:

Bill of Attainder

A bill of attainder (also known as an act of attainder or writ of attainder or bill of penalties) is an act of a legislature declaring a person, or a group of people, guilty of some crime, and punishing them, often without a trial. As with attainder resulting from the normal judicial process, the effect of such a bill is to nullify the targeted person's civil rights, most notably the right to own property (and thus pass it on to heirs), the right to a title of nobility, and, in at least the original usage, the right to life itself.

In the Thirteen Colonies, some colonists were inspired to the American Revolution because of anger at the injustice of attainder. American dissatisfaction with British attainder laws resulted in their being prohibited in the United States Constitution in 1789. Bills of attainder are forbidden to both the federal government and the states, reflecting the importance that the Framers attached to this issue. Every state constitution also expressly forbids bills of attainder.[3][4] The U.S. Supreme Court has invalidated laws under the Attainder Clause on five occasions.

Bill of attainder - Wikipedia

The "warrant" that was used to RAID Mar a Lago was such a "BILL" you ignorant moron!
:fu:

LOLOL

Cracks me up when idiots call me names. Moron, YOU posted...

The "warrant" that was used to RAID Mar a Lago was such a "BILL" you ignorant moron!

Imbecile, a search warrant is not a bill. :cuckoo:

It's not legislation. It was not voted on by a legislature. It not declare Trump guilty.

You absolutely out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

You can also call a pig, a cat, but like your misnomer above, that won't make it so. The pig will still be a pig, not a cat; the warrant will still be a warrant, not a bill; and you will still be a cretin.

"as requested by the President" means what here?

Is it possible the White House asked for records, and the FBI then went to get those records? If so, the it doesn't say here that the White House asked for this raid to take place.
Here's Joe:

"I didn't know nuffin. Didn't do nuffin"

He only authorized the raid, but I'm sure he didn't know about it. Because he's THAT senile. He can even remember the sentence he started.

Just to let you know...

As your post said "is an act of a legislature" (which is the Legislative Branch) of the government.

Search Warrants are issued by the Courts (which is the Judicial Branch) of the government.

A search warrant: (a) does not declare someone guilty of a crime, only the probable cause that a crime was committed - hence the search for evidence, (b) secondly the "Courts" cannot pass a "Bill".

WW

These cultists post the craziest shit, I tell ya.

You have no proof Biden won the election.

For all you know Trump might still be president.

Of course I have that proof and I already posted it.

To win a presidential election, one must get a majority of electoral votes. Electoral votes are issued by the 50 states and D.C. in 2020, after counting and canvassing their respective ballots, each state and D.C. certified their results. That is the first phase of winning an election. Up to that point, as I've shown, Biden was wining 306 to 232. The second phase of winning the election then turn from state level certification to federal certification. That's where, in accordance with the Constitution, Congress counts the electoral votes and decides who won the election. Congress did that despite magatard interruption and certified Biden the winner.

I posted all of that so don't lie and falsely claim I haven't proven Biden won.

About as crazy as denying Biden authorized the raid.

Which you still can't prove.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back