Federal Judge Reveals Incumbent President Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents

LOL

Slobbers the idiot who calls a warrant, a bill.
I don't have all day to post here as I work for a living, but I wanted to follow up on this.
You are an ignorant demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie, so I'm probably wasting my time on you, but for the record:

Bill of Attainder

A bill of attainder (also known as an act of attainder or writ of attainder or bill of penalties) is an act of a legislature declaring a person, or a group of people, guilty of some crime, and punishing them, often without a trial. As with attainder resulting from the normal judicial process, the effect of such a bill is to nullify the targeted person's civil rights, most notably the right to own property (and thus pass it on to heirs), the right to a title of nobility, and, in at least the original usage, the right to life itself.

In the Thirteen Colonies, some colonists were inspired to the American Revolution because of anger at the injustice of attainder. American dissatisfaction with British attainder laws resulted in their being prohibited in the United States Constitution in 1789. Bills of attainder are forbidden to both the federal government and the states, reflecting the importance that the Framers attached to this issue. Every state constitution also expressly forbids bills of attainder.[3][4] The U.S. Supreme Court has invalidated laws under the Attainder Clause on five occasions.

Bill of attainder - Wikipedia

The "warrant" that was used to RAID Mar a Lago was such a "BILL" you ignorant moron!
:fu:

It was posted a few pages back, but I'll post it again! ;)

this is one of the seven toplines:

1. President Biden Was Directly Involved​

In the order granting Trump’s request for the appointment of a special master, Cannon began by providing a summary of the backdrop that led to the search. Throughout 2021, Trump and the National Archives and Records Administration (“NARA”), “engaged in conversations concerning records from [Trump’s] time in office,” the court noted. Those discussions resulted in Trump in January 2022 transferring 15 boxes from Mar-a-Lago to NARA. NARA subsequently informed the Department of Justice that some items in the boxes contained markings of “classified national security information.”

Following the archive’s outreach to the Justice Department, NARA notified Trump on April 12, 2022, that it intended to provide the 15 boxes to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Trump’s attorneys sought a delay in the transfer to assess whether any documents contained privileged material. But then, as Cannon wrote, after obtaining a short delay, on May 10, 2022, NARA informed Trump it would proceed with “provid[ing] the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022.”

In including this quote in her order, Cannon cited the letter the NARA’s acting archivist sent to Trump’s lawyer. That letter explained that Biden had decided to defer to the archivist’s “determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not [the archivist] should uphold the former President’s purported ‘protective assertion of executive privilege.’” Acting Archivist Debra Steidel Wall then explained in the letter that based on her consultation with the assistant attorney general for the Office of Legal Counsel, she had decided not to honor Trump’s claim of privilege.

While the media has previously highlighted those aspects of the letter, Monday’s order highlighted a key sentence in that same letter that went less noticed by the press: “NARA will provide the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022” (emphasis added).

This language indicates that Biden did not merely defer to the NARA but asked the NARA to give the documents to the FBI. Of course, deferring to the NARA’s judgment equated to Biden authorizing the hand-off to the FBI, but this passage suggests a more direct connection between Biden and the investigation into Trump. -

And that's that my friends, end of story. Biden knew.

1662507060886.png

Now this is getting more amusing by the second, WW! You claim that Trump didn't have the authority to declassify those documents. Then when you're shown that he in fact does...you move to claiming that Biden "RECLASSIFIED" them when he became President? Interesting! So how was it that Joe even knew what Trump had in those boxes at Mar A Lago? And if he did...don't you think it would have been appropriate to inform a previous President that you were "RECLASSIFYING" the documents that he had in his possession...ESPECIALLY IF YOU WERE ABOUT TO SIC THE FBI ON HIM IN A RAID IN ON HIS FREAKIN' HOME!!!

Since I was just working off your silly premise that the President can secretly and mentally declassify everything and not have to tell anyone.

Then the other side of the coin is equally valid, that being at 12:01 President Biden could secretly and mentally reclassify everything and not tell anyone.

How did Biden know? Why would he have to know? All he had to do was think "I reclassify everything." And poof the FPOTUS is again in possession of classified documents again.

So, why did the FPOTUS treat the documents as classified after January 20, 2021 if he declassified them? If there were no classified documents then there would have been no documents to return under the June 2022 subpoena because FPOTUS would have had to already declassify them?

I would love to see the FPOTUS claim before the court that he declassified everything. Would love it.

WW

I don't have all day to post here as I work for a living, but I wanted to follow up on this.
You are an ignorant demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie, so I'm probably wasting my time on you, but for the record:

Bill of Attainder

A bill of attainder (also known as an act of attainder or writ of attainder or bill of penalties) is an act of a legislature declaring a person, or a group of people, guilty of some crime, and punishing them, often without a trial. As with attainder resulting from the normal judicial process, the effect of such a bill is to nullify the targeted person's civil rights, most notably the right to own property (and thus pass it on to heirs), the right to a title of nobility, and, in at least the original usage, the right to life itself.

In the Thirteen Colonies, some colonists were inspired to the American Revolution because of anger at the injustice of attainder. American dissatisfaction with British attainder laws resulted in their being prohibited in the United States Constitution in 1789. Bills of attainder are forbidden to both the federal government and the states, reflecting the importance that the Framers attached to this issue. Every state constitution also expressly forbids bills of attainder.[3][4] The U.S. Supreme Court has invalidated laws under the Attainder Clause on five occasions.

Bill of attainder - Wikipedia

The "warrant" that was used to RAID Mar a Lago was such a "BILL" you ignorant moron!
:fu:

Just to let you know...

As your post said "is an act of a legislature" (which is the Legislative Branch) of the government.

Search Warrants are issued by the Courts (which is the Judicial Branch) of the government.

A search warrant: (a) does not declare someone guilty of a crime, only the probable cause that a crime was committed - hence the search for evidence, (b) secondly the "Courts" cannot pass a "Bill".

WW

It was posted a few pages back, but I'll post it again! ;)

this is one of the seven toplines:

1. President Biden Was Directly Involved​

In the order granting Trump’s request for the appointment of a special master, Cannon began by providing a summary of the backdrop that led to the search. Throughout 2021, Trump and the National Archives and Records Administration (“NARA”), “engaged in conversations concerning records from [Trump’s] time in office,” the court noted. Those discussions resulted in Trump in January 2022 transferring 15 boxes from Mar-a-Lago to NARA. NARA subsequently informed the Department of Justice that some items in the boxes contained markings of “classified national security information.”

Following the archive’s outreach to the Justice Department, NARA notified Trump on April 12, 2022, that it intended to provide the 15 boxes to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Trump’s attorneys sought a delay in the transfer to assess whether any documents contained privileged material. But then, as Cannon wrote, after obtaining a short delay, on May 10, 2022, NARA informed Trump it would proceed with “provid[ing] the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022.”

In including this quote in her order, Cannon cited the letter the NARA’s acting archivist sent to Trump’s lawyer. That letter explained that Biden had decided to defer to the archivist’s “determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not [the archivist] should uphold the former President’s purported ‘protective assertion of executive privilege.’” Acting Archivist Debra Steidel Wall then explained in the letter that based on her consultation with the assistant attorney general for the Office of Legal Counsel, she had decided not to honor Trump’s claim of privilege.

While the media has previously highlighted those aspects of the letter, Monday’s order highlighted a key sentence in that same letter that went less noticed by the press: “NARA will provide the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022” (emphasis added).

This language indicates that Biden did not merely defer to the NARA but asked the NARA to give the documents to the FBI. Of course, deferring to the NARA’s judgment equated to Biden authorizing the hand-off to the FBI, but this passage suggests a more direct connection between Biden and the investigation into Trump. -

And that's that my friends, end of story. Biden knew.

View attachment 692663
Oops.

Now crickets from Faun. lol

Just to let you know...

As your post said "is an act of a legislature" (which is the Legislative Branch) of the government.

Search Warrants are issued by the Courts (which is the Judicial Branch) of the government.

A search warrant: (a) does not declare someone guilty of a crime, only the probable cause that a crime was committed - hence the search for evidence, (b) secondly the "Courts" cannot pass a "Bill".

WW
The premise is the same as the Magna Carter to the US Constitution!
The 4th Amendment took out that thrash, yet the DOJ and the FBI seemingly either forgot their ABC's of Law School, or they are out of control and unckecked rogue partisan HACKS!
A "warrant" for EVERYTHING???
GTFOH!!! :eusa_hand:

All that judge has done is appoint a Special Master...something that should have been asked for by the DOJ before they even conducted this raid!
The real judge shopping was done by the DOJ to use a Magistrate to issue a warrant so broad the FBI could not only take any document from Trump's entire time in office but also anything anywhere near to those documents which means they could seize EVERYTHING in that home! This from a judge who recused himself shortly before that from a case because he was biased against Trump!

This crook did more than that. She established a new precedent that if upheld would protect the rich and powerful.

The premise is the same as the Magna Carter to the US Constitution!
The 4th Amendment took out that thrash, yet the DOJ and the FBI seemingly either forgot their ABC's of Law School, or they are out of control and unckecked rogue partisan HACKS!
A "warrant" for EVERYTHING???
GTFOH!!! :eusa_hand:

A federal magistrate issues a search warrant. Trump did not dispute it.

Let’s try to pretend that fucking Brandon didn’t know about the Mar A Lago search warrant before it was executed. (It’s an absurdity, but let’s try to pretend anyway since Brandon and his press secretary denied he knew before hand.)

How then do we explain the comment made by the judge in her decision? Is it “out of context?” Obviously not.

Get off it. There is no reasonable explanation other than that Brandon lied and his pathetic press secretary followed suit.

Fuckin’ Brandon not only knew in advance, he and/or his handlers authorized this political abuse of the DOJ. Brandon deserves to be impeached and removed from office. I’m sorry that would leave us with HeelsUp Harris as President. She’s arguably less fit for office than senile Joe.

But Joe has to go. #StopBrandon.

This judge is a lying Trump partisan. It is very simple.

Actually politifact is lying again, we know for a fact the WH counsel was involved in every aspect of the document dispute and not telling xiden would have been a dereliction of duty. So hell yes, someone in the WH was knew what was going on.

You are lying again which is nothing new for Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back