🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal Judges Versus Constitution and U.S. Law

federalist50

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2016
Can someone explain to me how it is possible for a federal judge to stay an executive order by the president, when the immigration law clearly give the POTUS the authority to impose a travel ban on any group of aliens for and period of time they deem necessary to protect U.S. interests? Whether or not you agree with Trump's travel ban, this isn't a conservative or liberal question, it is a question about whether or not we the people and Congress or going to continue to allow federal judges to make rulings based on their personal opinion, or interpret the constitution and U.S. laws passed by Congress. Either we are still a nation of laws, or we are not!

This sort of thing has been going on for decades. Look at roe v wade or plyler v doe. Federal Judges are now unelected legislators and they further claim their laws cannot be changed by anyone except other judges.!!!

The very first words of the constitution after the preamble are "all legislative powers herein granted shall be invested in a congress of the united states".

Let's see . His stupid ban affected a number of people who have visas and greencards . They have rights .

Trump is not king, he can't just change shit on a whim . His claims of safety are not based on any facts .

Let's see . His stupid ban affected a number of people who have visas and greencards . They have rights .

Trump is not king, he can't just change shit on a whim . His claims of safety are not based on any facts .
no they don't off shore. He can hold a citizen if he wanted to hold them. WTF is wrong with you stupid fks?

no they don't off shore. He can hold a citizen if he wanted to hold them. WTF is wrong with you stupid fks?

Wrong .

Jesus , you think the Prez can throw citizens in jail because they happen to be on a international flight ?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I think the libs forget, how we all have to strip down, get patted down, limit fluids detained by the TSA because of fking islamic terrorsts.

Can someone explain to me how it is possible for a federal judge to stay an executive order by the president,!

Because federal judges have the responsibility to rule on Constitutional matters.

Ultimately his or her decision may or may not be overturned- but at this level it is his responsibility to decide on the constitutionality of something- not yours.

Wrong .

Jesus , you think the Prez can throw citizens in jail because they happen to be on a international flight ?
jail? who was talking jail. the pres can detain anyone off shore. any fking body

Can someone explain to me how it is possible for a federal judge to stay an executive order by the president,!

Because federal judges have the responsibility to rule on Constitutional matters.

Ultimately his or her decision may or may not be overturned- but at this level it is his responsibility to decide on the constitutionality of something- not yours.
which he didn't do, thanks for playing.

I think the libs forget, how we all have to strip down, get patted down, limit fluids detained by the TSA because of fking islamic terrorsts.

Why would we forget that?

I am all for killing Islamic terrorists who threaten the United States.

Just not anyone who happens to attend a Mosque.

That is why Roe v Wade can be reversed by the SCOTUS and abortion goes out the window. There is no Federal abortion law.

Abortion is never mentioned in the constitution and thus, by the tenth amendment, it is a state issue and states need to say that and trump should then agree with them.

Most states would then legalize abortion so not much would have changed but at least the matter would have been settled legally.

Of course liberals hate that. They want unelected judges running the country.

Wrong .

Those with green cards and Visas are not citizens. And, how many of them were thrown in jail?

Why would we forget that?

I am all for killing Islamic terrorists who threaten the United States.

Just not anyone who happens to attend a Mosque.
nor is anyone else.

Forum List

Back