🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal review of Oregon Child Welfare system...Oregon FLUNKS in systems and outcomes.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
The fed Children’s Bureau evaluates each state’s child welfare system approximately every six years. Oregon was reviewed in 2001 (round 1), 2008 (round 2), and began round 3 in 2016. Each review measures the state’s ability to achieve seven systemic factors and seven child welfare outcomes.

The seven systemic factors are; Statewide Information System, Service Array, Case Review System, Staff Training, Quality Assurance System, Agency Responsiveness to the Community, Foster and Adoptive Parent Licensing, Recruitment and Retention. The final results found the state in substantial conformity with two of the seven systemic factors: Statewide Information Systems and Agency Responsiveness to the Community.

That's right. They were SORT OF in line with two of seven systemic factors (which is just that...systemic)...

But as far as the safety/outcomes factors go...OREGON GOT A BIG FAT F ON ALL OF THEM.

And in fact, they are also in trouble for lying in order to remove kids, who they take HOME or lodge in HOTELS without letting anybody know. There are a couple of huge lawsuits going on with that.
Meanwhile, their OUTCOMES are shitty, they aren't responsive to reports of abuse in foster homes (because the foster care providers are their friends and it is, indeed, nothing but racketeering and trafficking:

From the report:

"In the statewide assessment, the DHS identified inconsistent application across the state of the investigatory process, and a lack of follow-up on allegations of abuse of children in foster care. In addition to the state’s assessment for the CFSR, an external review of the safety of children in foster care in Oregon occurred in the first half of 2016. The review identified confusing DHS investigatory rules, policies, and processes and highlighted a lack of coordination among the multiple entities responsible for responding to allegations of abuse and neglect. Both the statewide assessment and the external review reported inefficient information-sharing regarding identified safety concerns and noted associated challenges, including a decreasing number of non-relative foster care resources. The shrinking pool of foster homes has led to the inability to consistently match placement options with the needs of children entering foster care. Evidence of this significant shortage was seen in the number of times children stayed with caseworkers in their offices or at a hotel over the past year."

Where they have *identified a problem* with family placement, they have been found to be placing children in inappropriate foster care. The reality is that they LIE in order to get the kids away from their families, then they put them with perverts and freaks.

"In more than half of the applicable cases in which placement instability was identified, children were placed with non-relative foster parents who may not have had the necessary skills to care for, or been appropriately matched to, the children in their homes. https://www.oregon.gov/DHS/CHILDREN/Documents/Oregon CFSR Round 3 Final Report 2016.pdf

"..a substantial number of the cases reviewed reflect a lack of concerted efforts to engage parents in case planning, which contributes to inadequate assessments of needs and a lack of timely and/or appropriate service provision. "

From the report:

Safety Outcome 1: Children are, first and foremost, protected from abuse and neglect.

The Children’s Bureau calculates the state’s performance on Safety Outcome 1 using the state’s performance on Item 1.

State Outcome Performance

Oregon is not in substantial conformity with Safety Outcome 1.

Hey kids, meet your new foster parent!

photo.jpg

The fed Children’s Bureau evaluates each state’s child welfare system approximately every six years. Oregon was reviewed in 2001 (round 1), 2008 (round 2), and began round 3 in 2016. Each review measures the state’s ability to achieve seven systemic factors and seven child welfare outcomes.

The seven systemic factors are; Statewide Information System, Service Array, Case Review System, Staff Training, Quality Assurance System, Agency Responsiveness to the Community, Foster and Adoptive Parent Licensing, Recruitment and Retention. The final results found the state in substantial conformity with two of the seven systemic factors: Statewide Information Systems and Agency Responsiveness to the Community.

That's right. They were SORT OF in line with two of seven systemic factors (which is just that...systemic)...

But as far as the safety/outcomes factors go...OREGON GOT A BIG FAT F ON ALL OF THEM.

And in fact, they are also in trouble for lying in order to remove kids, who they take HOME or lodge in HOTELS without letting anybody know. There are a couple of huge lawsuits going on with that.
Meanwhile, their OUTCOMES are shitty, they aren't responsive to reports of abuse in foster homes (because the foster care providers are their friends and it is, indeed, nothing but racketeering and trafficking:

From the report:

"In the statewide assessment, the DHS identified inconsistent application across the state of the investigatory process, and a lack of follow-up on allegations of abuse of children in foster care. In addition to the state’s assessment for the CFSR, an external review of the safety of children in foster care in Oregon occurred in the first half of 2016. The review identified confusing DHS investigatory rules, policies, and processes and highlighted a lack of coordination among the multiple entities responsible for responding to allegations of abuse and neglect. Both the statewide assessment and the external review reported inefficient information-sharing regarding identified safety concerns and noted associated challenges, including a decreasing number of non-relative foster care resources. The shrinking pool of foster homes has led to the inability to consistently match placement options with the needs of children entering foster care. Evidence of this significant shortage was seen in the number of times children stayed with caseworkers in their offices or at a hotel over the past year."

Where they have *identified a problem* with family placement, they have been found to be placing children in inappropriate foster care. The reality is that they LIE in order to get the kids away from their families, then they put them with perverts and freaks.

"In more than half of the applicable cases in which placement instability was identified, children were placed with non-relative foster parents who may not have had the necessary skills to care for, or been appropriately matched to, the children in their homes. https://www.oregon.gov/DHS/CHILDREN/Documents/Oregon CFSR Round 3 Final Report 2016.pdf

I don't know if this is true in all states, but it's been said that CPS workers get paid a 400.00 bonus for taking kids from their families , this is another Gov, created bull shit scam....

From the report:

WARNING: THIS IS PAINFUL TO WATCH

Kidnapping: CPS’s billion dollar industry

Warning: This is Painful to Watch

The report states pretty unequivocally that Oregon refuses to place kids with family, then places them with foster families that are much, much worse than where they come from.

I have personally watched them separate twins from each other to farm out to complete strangers, on spurious "risk" allegations...I was witness to one family being decimated by an overzealous child welfare worker who went to their home unannounced, found evidence of drug use, and yanked the kids the same night. I heard her supervisor telling her over and over, "we cannot do this..this is not acceptable. This is not an instance where we go in and take the kids" and the worker (who still works with child welfare and is a patented retard) saying "but this" and "but that".

And the supervisor kept telling her, NO YOU CAN'T.

But they did. They separated that family and it took a year for the kids to get back in the home. And of course once they were back in, the first thing the parents did was MOVE, who wouldn't?

There is no situation that child welfare can't make worse. I can effectively argue that child welfare has never saved a single life.

About three months ago, I had a mental health worker seek me out to talk to me about child welfare. She didn't know me personally, she had never discussed anything with me. But she sought me out because she wanted to talk to me about a case that she was involved in.

She said a client of hers was engaged in a court battle against child welfare, and his attorney called her because one of the things they did was subpoena the child welfare narrations/records about the case.

And the attorney found a whole bunch of conversations in there between this mental health worker that seemingly supported the child welfare's worker bid to defy the court order that allowed dad to return to the home upon completing all the court ordered requirements. In short, the child welfare worker was saying that she would remove the kids if the dad returned to the home...despite the fact that the case had already been adjudicated, and the judge said that upon completion of whatever list of tasks they had decided upon, dad could return to the home.

This was all for a dv incident that did not take place when the kids were present. Child welfare shouldn't even have been involved in the first place.

Anyway, the attorney called the MH worker because he was concerned that she was violating confidentiality by sharing all this stuff with the child welfare worker, and taking child welfare's *side* against the family.

NONE OF IT WAS TRUE. The conversations didn't take place. The mental health worker told me that not only had the conversations never taken place in the first place, the child welfare worker was saying she said things that she would NEVER have said, using words that she NEVER uses.

Because the child welfare worker was lying and using the language that would allow her to violate the law.

That's what child welfare does.

Detective: Child Protective Services worker lied in reports including sex abuse case

"The Washington County Sheriff's Office says a Child Protective Services worker for Oregon's Department of Human Services (DHS) falsified at least 15 child abuse reports.

"A sheriff's office detective told KATU one of the falsified reports hindered a felony sex abuse case involving a 3-year-old girl."

Boom there it is.

He's not checking on sex abuse cases because he's engaged in child sex trafficking.

I believe the biggest mistake people do when they come to the door is opening it and letting them in. There is a way I believe legally where if there is no warrant, you don't have to let them in .

I believe the biggest mistake people do when they come to the door is opening it and letting them in. There is a way I believe legally where if there is no warrant, you don't have to let them in .

They don't have to have a warrant. That's part of the problem. They show up with the cops, and they have the authority to enter without a warrant.

They don't have to have a warrant. That's part of the problem. They show up with the cops, and they have the authority to enter without a warrant.

Hmmm, I will have to see if I can't find that information. I believe even with a cop they still can't do it. The cop is to scare the parents, and just because they cop comes also doesn't mean they know the law either believe it or not.
And like I mentioned it can be different for every state.

Hmmm, I will have to see if I can't find that information. I believe even with a cop they still can't do it. The cop is to scare the parents, and just because they cop comes also doesn't mean they know the law either believe it or not.
And like I mentioned it can be different for every state.
No, the cop is to take the parent down if he interferes. They can go in without a warrant. If they are refused entrance, that is all the authorization they need to go in and forcibly remove the kids. Now the way they get away with it is to claim (falsely) that they believe the child to be in danger.

That's all.

They also bring the cops to arrest anybody who might have a warrant who is at the house.

Forum List

Back