Fedgov vs Apple : In re Iphone "backdoor"

bwahaha now all the terrorists will feel so emboldened communicating on their iphones.

psyche gotcha! :badgrin:

Not if Valerie's post in 108 is valid. Corporations are required to turn over information about individuals all the time. The question is whether Apple complying would allow the gummit to, illegally, access other phones without a court or Apple knowing.

This isn't about turning over information. Apple is not in possession of any information. Apple is being ordered to obtain information that the government wants. For all intents and purposes, the government is trying to force Apple to become it's agent, to create software which does not exist (may not even be possible to create), and to then use that software to conduct a surveillance operation.

If the FBI wants to get to the data, let them have their own techs hack into the device. The government does not have an inherent entitlement to get into any device it wants because it might have information they want.

Like Giulianni says...quote an instance where the government violated a private citizens rights.

You're joking, right?

Easy peasey!

Supreme Court Rules Government Violated Privacy Rights in GPS Tracking Case
Like Giulianni says...quote an instance where the government violated a private citizens rights.

You're joking, right?

Easy peasey!

I'll give you the Libtard response. "The ACLU ?! Pulllleeeesss!"
The Supreme Court ruled, tard.

I have also provided thousands of other examples.

I don't know how much brain damage it takes to bleev the NSA has not violated the privacy of Americans this late in the game, but it has to be substantial. That's some serious willful blindness!

You're joking, right?

Easy peasey!

You're joking, right?

Easy peasey!

I don't know how much brain damage it takes to bleev the NSA has not violated the privacy of Americans this late in the game, but it has to be substantial.
Tell that to Guliani...ill take his expertise over yours every day if the week.

You're joking, right?

Easy peasey!

You're joking, right?

Easy peasey!

I don't know how much brain damage it takes to bleev the NSA has not violated the privacy of Americans this late in the game, but it has to be substantial.
It's not my expertise, dumbass. I provided the SUPREME COURT!!!

Along with other authorities.

Goddam, this willful stupidity is a marvel to behold.

hide your phones America, your government has nothing better to do than read your texts.

and for gawd sake do not reply to that census questionnaire...they will even know where you live!

"today Apple is going to reinvent the phone" to accommodate paranoia and terrorists..yay!

6e9fff8bf69697e6a1682dbc0d3f737d58d921723ee5ae0e73ec21fb0dee22ee.jpg

You're joking, right?

Easy peasey!

You're joking, right?

Easy peasey!

We are talking application of law here. You're ability to Google does not equate to an understanding of the various cases that might support your claim. All I know is what I have heard Rudy repeat several times recently. As I said...he knows what he's talking about. You are just a clown on a message board. GFY.

Why is it that the US government seems so utterly inept with everything to do with computers and security? Jesus THEY are hacked every other day and now they can't access one phone?

Who are they hiring? I'd say time to divert some of the $650 billion defense budget to computer nerds, eh?

You're joking, right?

Easy peasey!

We are talking application of law here. You're ability to Google does not equate to an understanding of the various cases that might support your claim. All I know is what I have heard Rudy repeat several times recently. As I said...he knows what he's talking about. You are just a clown on a message board. GFY.
I provided you a SUPREME COURT decision, dumbass. You got burned, and its killing you.

Read it and weep: http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/10-1259.pdf

O'rly?

All right then!! You're a big supporter of banning Muslims, as we all know.

Giuliani: Trump's Muslim Ban 'Absolute Violation' of the Constitution

Hoist by your own petard, dipshit.
Wtf does that have to do with the subject at hand? Hope you didn't get any on your screen when you ejaculated in imagined glory...GFY.
You brought up Giuliani and have avowed your undying devotion to his legal opinions.

You got burned again, and its killing you. :lol:

Now tell your granddaughter to tag my post with a Winner. ;)

Forum List

Back