Feds Accused Of Leaving Trail Of Wreckage After Ranch Standoff...

We have given him $1 million worth of free feed for his cattle.

Deadbeat needs to pay up

He trimmed the grass free of charge you idiot......

I didn't ask him to trim the grass. Why would we need th?e grass trimmed

The Bureau of Land Management was created and empowered to collect grazing fees by a congress the people elected and signed off on by a president we elected.

Don't like the law - get your votes together and change it.

Until then - this deadbeat owes us some money.

Because it's a desert area and if the grass gets too long and too dry and catches fire, there is nothing to stop it. Keeping the grass trimmed is a favor to the tax payer. Would you rather pay someone to come in an trim it, or let the cattle graze for free?

He trimmed the grass free of charge you idiot......

The Bureau of Land Management was created and empowered to collect grazing fees by a congress the people elected and signed off on by a president we elected.

Because it's a desert area and if the grass gets too long and too dry and catches fire, there is nothing to stop it. Keeping the grass trimmed is a favor to the tax payer. Would you rather pay someone to come in an trim it, or let the cattle graze for free?

A grass fire is part of nature's rejuvenation. No one lives there, why should we impede nature's rejuvenation?

And no matter what perceived benefits you may imagine - it doesn't matter. The laws says he owes us money. Don't like the law? Change it.
Until then .... he owes us money. PERIOD. Pay up or get your crap off our land.

Since when is "pay what you owe" a "liberal" position ????

Last edited:

A grass fire is part of nature's rejuvenation. No one lives there, why should we impede nature's rejuvenation?

And no matter what perceived benefits you may imagine - it doesn't matter. The laws says he owes us money. Don't like the law? Change it.

Yeah, it was so much better spending $millions to harass that rancher when we had no way to sell the cattle anyway.

Now Bundy and his family, who have MAINTAINED those lands will have to do extra work to clean it up, and the Government doesn't even pay him for his good work, in fact, they actually try to charge him for it.

It's how Big Brother Henchmen do things. I'm sure they got a real kick out of destroying the man's property. They're evil bastards.
I have not arrived at any firm conclusion as to whether or not I'm on Bundy's side in this matter. Each time I turn the facts I'm aware of over in my mind my thoughts are interrupted by recollections of the Waco massacre and it seems those memories have prejudiced me against federal agents forever. Like you I tend to think of them as evil bastards.

The behavior of many ATF and FBI/HRT agents during the Waco siege was in all too many examples what one might expect from poorly paid, poorly educated, poorly-trained, rural, part-time cops, rather than carefully selected, well-trained, well-paid, federal law-enforcement officers. Because much of the damage inflicted on the property surrounding the Davidian residence during the latter stages of the siege is best described as malicious, casual vandalism. And the personal behavior of some of the bored FBI/HRT agents, such as dropping their pants and "mooning" the Davidians, is what one might expect from rioting convicts.

Such undisciplined, thug-like behavior by any category of law-enforcement officers is in every example the result of ineffective training and incompetent, apathetic, improper supervision.

This kind of undisciplined, unconstrained behavior by federal agents is why little consideration is given to the possibility that Bundy might be wrong.

Yeah, it was so much better spending $millions to harass that rancher when we had no way to sell the cattle anyway.

Just another deflection - the guy owes the money.

If the laws are wrong - change 'em. Until then, this guy needs to pay up or get his cattle off our land. PERIOD.

The list of government abuse just gets longer and longer. People are sick of it. I hope that Bundy was the last straw and ANY abuse by this evil regime is met with confrontation.

Big Brother wants it all. Sadly, I see a day when only Government and large Corporations own the land. Think it's so far-fetched? You really should think again.

Last edited:
Now Bundy and his family, who have MAINTAINED those lands will have to do extra work to clean it up, and the Government doesn't even pay him for his good work, in fact, they actually try to charge him for it.

It's how Big Brother Henchmen do things. I'm sure they got a real kick out of destroying the man's property. They're evil bastards.
I have not arrived at any firm conclusion as to whether or not I'm on Bundy's side in this matter. Each time I turn the facts I'm aware of over in my mind my thoughts are interrupted by recollections of the Waco massacre and it seems those memories have prejudiced me against federal agents forever. Like you I tend to think of them as evil bastards.

The behavior of many ATF and FBI/HRT agents during the Waco siege was in all too many examples what one might expect from poorly paid, poorly educated, poorly-trained, rural, part-time cops, rather than carefully selected, well-trained, well-paid, federal law-enforcement officers. Because much of the damage inflicted on the property surrounding the Davidian residence during the latter stages of the siege is best described as malicious, casual vandalism. And the personal behavior of some of the bored FBI/HRT agents, such as dropping their pants and "mooning" the Davidians, is what one might expect from rioting convicts.

Such undisciplined, thug-like behavior by any category of law-enforcement officers is in every example the result of ineffective training and incompetent, apathetic, improper supervision.

This kind of undisciplined, unconstrained behavior by federal agents is why little consideration is given to the possibility that Bundy might be wrong.

The Goon mentality is spreading thought our law enforcement agencies,they are the new skin heads.

Everywhere you turn, Government is there harassing and stealing. What a sad Country we've become. When will the People say enough is enough?

Last edited:
It's OUR land.

Hoe do you keep he general population on the side of big government control? It's easy, you tell them that the government is simply protecting THEIR land. Give them a false sense of ownership and hell they will go to no length to make that land usable for only government cronyism.

A rancher raising cattle on the peoples land is criminal. A politician working backroom deals with developers and solar companies is only looking out for the publics best interest. And the stupid just fall in line.

They will call for the prosecution of the guy never once realizing "their land" is theirs in name only. Go try to camp out on your land, or use it for any purpose and you will quickly see how much is actually yours.

Which brings me to my final point. Wasn't Bundy part of "our land" ownership? I suppose he was until he decided to use some of it against the governments wishes. You see, that land nobody wants only becomes an issue if someone the government doesn't like decides to use it. A turtle can get millions of federal dollars to sit out there and basically be a fucking turtle while the so called government approved types collect that money for telling us "yep, they're acting like turtles, all is well".

A cow though? No, not only will there be no subsidy for an animal that is actually useful to "the people" as food but you will be charged a fee for that use. Because what the government really wanted was turtles.

Don't forget, it's "Our Land". Make sure you yell that out loud often, we wouldn't want the government to think you don't like what they are doing just for you the little people.

What burden has this man borne upon society that he should be penalized?

He lost each of his court cases.

So, let's ask again: What burden has this man borne upon society that he should be penalized?

Are you aware the Case Law (Hage) is on his side, the the court rulings against him a mere aberration of established case law?

It's OUR land.

Hoe do you keep he general population on the side of big government control? It's easy, you tell them that the government is simply protecting THEIR land. Give them a false sense of ownership and hell they will go to no length to make that land usable for only government cronyism.

A rancher raising cattle on the peoples land is criminal. A politician working backroom deals with developers and solar companies is only looking out for the publics best interest. And the stupid just fall in line.

They will call for the prosecution of the guy never once realizing "their land" is theirs in name only. Go try to camp out on your land, or use it for any purpose and you will quickly see how much is actually yours.

Which brings me to my final point. Wasn't Bundy part of "our land" ownership? I suppose he was until he decided to use some of it against the governments wishes. You see, that land nobody wants only becomes an issue if someone the government doesn't like decides to use it. A turtle can get millions of federal dollars to sit out there and basically be a fucking turtle while the so called government approved types collect that money for telling us "yep, they're acting like turtles, all is well".

A cow though? No, not only will there be no subsidy for an animal that is actually useful to "the people" as food but you will be charged a fee for that use. Because what the government really wanted was turtles.

Don't forget, it's "Our Land". Make sure you yell that out loud often, we wouldn't want the government to think you don't like what they are doing just for you the little people.
"Their Land"...uh-huh. Try getting caught Trespassing...

Great point.

Any statement that says the BLM "had the right to kill Bundy's cattle" is born from pure ignorance. They did not have any right to kill his cattle. None at all, not legally, morally, nor provided by some divine right.

18243831_BG1.jpg

BlSsr09CAAAAYtK.jpg

Bureau of Land Management employees left a devastating trail of destruction on Bundy Ranch including the murder of two of Cliven Bundy’s cattle as well as destroying property.

Even the FOX news broadcaster correctly calls these BLM terrorists ‘rustlers’ as throughout the nation, a call goes out to disarm the Bureau of Land Management while others call to put them out of business completely by disbanding the rogue agency.

FEDS Terror Rampage Kills Cattle & Leave #BundyRanch Trail Of Destruction - YouTube

Breaking => Reid?s Federal Agents Dig Mass Grave & Slaughter Bundy Cattle With Assault Weapons. | Political Vel Craft

The BLM clearly overstepped its bounds. I hope the Governor of Nevada and the Sheriff of Clark County, Nevada step in and demand justice. We know that Reid won't do a damn thing but what about Senator Dean Heller (R)? Why doesn't he step in and show his support for the constituents that he represents? Time to kick the Feds out of Nevada or at least reduce their power and presence.
And throw their asses in jail if they enter the State. I think it's a marvelous idea.

Forum List

Back