Feds Accused Of Leaving Trail Of Wreckage After Ranch Standoff...

Good ole Government. Always there to help you out. ;)

Note how the Feds did things that they'd SWAT a private citizen for doing:

- Destroying the nest of a PROTECTED TORTOISE
- Destroying a water way

It's also interesting to note that while the Feds were spending several $Ms to send in a 200 man SWAT team to collect $1M in fines from a 67 year old rancher, Obama was partying with tax cheat Al Sharpton, whose delinquent taxes have exceeded $1M. I don't recall the Feds SWATTING him.

Somehow, that's ok. It just is. Go figure?

more deflection - that's all you welfare cheat supporters have.

This guy got more in welfare than any inner-city welfare recipient.

$1 Million

And folks are lining up with guns to get him more ??????????

You DESERVE a broke government

If it's OUR (Yours, mine and his) land, why are we charging this outstanding citizen so much money to use it?

Because the majority of us believe that if you want to conduct your private business on our land, you should pay for it.

You aren't a majority. If you were, there wouldn't have been a standoff in the first place. And the feudalists who are cheering on the feds today are primarily felons themselves, and have no legal or political standing at all.

Eventually you will be forced to realize this.

So...any group that starts a protest is the majority? :rofl: :rofl: The OWS was the majority then.

On the Bundy Ranch??

When were the feds on the Bundy Ranch? Everything I saw had the feds on the public land rounding up Bundy's cattle.

Perhaps you should check with whomever decided that the 600,000 acres of public land belonged to Bundy.

Who's land was it before the feds decided to grab it? The Bundys have been ranching there for over a 100 years before it was even a state.

BTW, Nice to see you support this.

Liberals don't care if it's liberals doing things like this.

Now if this was Booooosh. All hell breaks loose. Selective prosecution by this White House, picking and choosing which laws you want to enforce. There's another word for this, corruption.

Who's really supporting the little guy in this, because it sure isn't you.

Oh please spare me the cliche of calling anyone who disagrees with you a liberal.

If the same situation had happened during the Bush administration I would be saying the same thing.

And I'm not sure a rancher with 150,000 acres of his own and over 900 head of cattle is a "little guy", but whatever you want to call it.

The land is public land. It is NOT Bundy's land. Yes, they grazed cattle on it. Lots of free grazers were around back then. But the land belongs to the state and is managed by the BLM.

If you dislike that, then push to change the laws. But don't bitch when a guy who has refused to pay the grazing fees, ignored a court order to stop grazing his cattle on public land, and ignored a court order to remove his cattle from public land, gets his cattle removed from public land after 16 years had passed since the court order and 21 years had passed since he stopped paying the fees.

This is not some small farmer trying to survive on what he grows. This was a commercial cattle operation on public lands.

Think you should get your facts straight before you condemn the guy.....

Just sayin.....

It's also interesting to note that while the Feds were spending several $Ms to send in a 200 man SWAT team to collect $1M in fines from a 67 year old rancher, Obama was partying with tax cheat Al Sharpton, whose delinquent taxes have exceeded $1M. I don't recall the Feds SWATTING him.

Bunch of deflection - if you don't pay your landlord - you get the boot.
Get this welfare cowboy off my land and tell him to clean up all that cow shit on his way out.

I suggest you read this:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Public-Private-Rights-Robert-Fairfax/dp/0847680096]Amazon.com: Public Lands and Private Rights (9780847680092): Robert H. Nelson; Sally K. Fairfax: Books[/ame]

It contains the very astute concept that a private party who has a "vested interest
in public lands has RIGHTS. Bundy had such a vested interest due to his family's ranch operations dating back to 1870. Then the Big Government Cronyists moved in to take away his rights for the benefit of others.

Al Sharpton is good because he's on NBC and licks the Dear Leader's boots. Bout sum it up for the Obamabots?

YOU ARE STILL DEFENDING A CRIMINAL, REPUBLICANS.

Bundy broke the law, so toothless yokels showed up to protect a criminal because they don't like a black President.

That is all.

This story is over. Bundy broke the law. Fuck him and the "militia".

Bundy broke the law, so toothless yokels showed up to protect a criminal because they don't like a black President.

That is all.

Ah there we go. I told you the Militia Boogeyman/Racist accusations were on the way. Stay tuned for the 'Crazed Cult Leader' and 'Child Molester' accusations too. Big Brother will say & do anything to justify his crimes. Always remember that.

The bottom line:
Some right-wing militia blogger sent out an action alert with a lot of false information and a lot of right-wing outlets picked up on it without checking under the hood.

So a bunch of right-wingers wind up running to defend some welfare cowboy's "right" to suck off the government teat.

You got bamboozled.

There are plenty of instances of government abuse and overreach. This ain't one of 'em.

18243831_BG1.jpg

BlSsr09CAAAAYtK.jpg

Bureau of Land Management employees left a devastating trail of destruction on Bundy Ranch including the murder of two of Cliven Bundy’s cattle as well as destroying property.

Even the FOX news broadcaster correctly calls these BLM terrorists ‘rustlers’ as throughout the nation, a call goes out to disarm the Bureau of Land Management while others call to put them out of business completely by disbanding the rogue agency.

FEDS Terror Rampage Kills Cattle & Leave #BundyRanch Trail Of Destruction - YouTube

Breaking => Reid?s Federal Agents Dig Mass Grave & Slaughter Bundy Cattle With Assault Weapons. | Political Vel Craft

Big Brother's Henchmen. Great people, huh? To hell with em.

18243831_BG1.jpg

BlSsr09CAAAAYtK.jpg

Bureau of Land Management employees left a devastating trail of destruction on Bundy Ranch including the murder of two of Cliven Bundy’s cattle as well as destroying property.

Even the FOX news broadcaster correctly calls these BLM terrorists ‘rustlers’ as throughout the nation, a call goes out to disarm the Bureau of Land Management while others call to put them out of business completely by disbanding the rogue agency.

FEDS Terror Rampage Kills Cattle & Leave #BundyRanch Trail Of Destruction - YouTube

Breaking => Reid?s Federal Agents Dig Mass Grave & Slaughter Bundy Cattle With Assault Weapons. | Political Vel Craft

the backhoes and dump trucks

may have been for a wider plan of offing the cattle

which seems more plausible now that it has been learned that the governor

stopped BLM from transporting the cattle to Utah for the sale

Talk about a waste of tax dollars, they paid nearly a million dollars just for a guy in utah to come and get the cattle, which never happened.

That is all.

Ah there we go. I told you the Militia Boogeyman/Racist accusations were on the way. Stay tuned for the 'Crazed Cult Leader' and 'Child Molester' accusations too. Big Brother will say & do anything to justify his crimes. Always remember that.
You are aware that Cliven Bundy is the one breaking the law in all of this, right?

On the Bundy Ranch??

When were the feds on the Bundy Ranch? Everything I saw had the feds on the public land rounding up Bundy's cattle.

Perhaps you should check with whomever decided that the 600,000 acres of public land belonged to Bundy.

Who's land was it before the feds decided to grab it? The Bundys have been ranching there for over a 100 years before it was even a state.

BTW, Nice to see you support this.

Liberals don't care if it's liberals doing things like this.

Now if this was Booooosh. All hell breaks loose. Selective prosecution by this White House, picking and choosing which laws you want to enforce. There's another word for this, corruption.

Who's really supporting the little guy in this, because it sure isn't you.

Oh please spare me the cliche of calling anyone who disagrees with you a liberal.

If the same situation had happened during the Bush administration I would be saying the same thing.

And I'm not sure a rancher with 150,000 acres of his own and over 900 head of cattle is a "little guy", but whatever you want to call it.

The land is public land. It is NOT Bundy's land. Yes, they grazed cattle on it. Lots of free grazers were around back then. But the land belongs to the state and is managed by the BLM.

If you dislike that, then push to change the laws. But don't bitch when a guy who has refused to pay the grazing fees, ignored a court order to stop grazing his cattle on public land, and ignored a court order to remove his cattle from public land, gets his cattle removed from public land after 16 years had passed since the court order and 21 years had passed since he stopped paying the fees.

This is not some small farmer trying to survive on what he grows. This was a commercial cattle operation on public lands.

It's 160 acres not 150,000 acres. A herd of less than a thousand head is most definitely a little guy. Dairy herds are smaller because they have to be sheltered and milked. Bundy's count of his herd was 500.

Q+A: Behind the Bundy, BLM battle - Las Vegas Sun News

Bundy built pens and put water troughs on public land. That was what was destroyed. The feds did it when they were removing Bundy's cattle from the public lands. They did not go to Bundy's Ranch and destroy anything. Bundy was "ranching" on public property.

What part of "On Bundy's ranch" confuses you?

Not one thing. The entire event happened on public lands. That was the entire reason the feds were there. They were removing Bundy's cattle from the public lands. Bundy has said that he made "improvements" to provide water for his herd.

Are you claiming that they left the public lands and drove to Bundy's Ranch and wrecked stuff???

"On a Friday night conference call, BLM officials told reporters that "illegal structures" on Bundy's ranch -- water tanks, water lines and corrals -- had to be removed to "restore" the land to its natural state and prevent the rancher from restarting his illegal cattle operation"

Okay, I'm confused, was this public land, or his ranch?

Forum List

Back