Trump Tells North Carolina Crowd "We are literally a third world nation"

There is LITERALLY no truth to this, so maybe Trump should stop using words he doesn't understand. I've been to the "Third World." I've stood in the middle of villages where people lived in shacks with tin roofs, none of the streets were paved, and children ran around bare foot while chickens and goats walked around the streets. There are certainly parts of our country where local governments have failed, like homeless camps, but we are nowhere close to a Third World nation.

Again, this is why Trump is floundering. Harris has a lot of flaws, but she brings excitement and hope to her rallies. Trump is all frumpy gloom and doom and he blatantly lies.

They impeached him twice for bogus reasons in kangaroo court proceedings, ONCE after he was no longer President.

They convicted him of 34 bogus felony charges because he paid off a prostitute, a perfectly legal thing to do.

And now, they've tried to assassinate him, and the only reason he lived is because he turned his head at the just the right moment.

What would you think if you were him?

So you're the one who keeps that guy around. He's terrible.

I went to a concert of his once--he said he was playing "one last" song. After he was done, he started another one. I literally said outloud.."you promised".

Worst
Concert
Ever
Yes, I am one of those. He is a rare talent on guitar. We are looking forward to it.:cool:

There are some communities within our land which are indeed akin to third world countries.

While I disagree with the contention that it makes all of America a “third world” country, it still has a small basis in reality.

And just look at the OP latching on to such inconsequential throw away lines.
The point is not that there are some communities akin to the third world. The point is, these aeas are growing and civilization is shrinking. Much of Southern Californai is third world. Nice little communities at one time, now destroyed. Inglewood, Lynwood, Compton, Bell, Bell Gardens, Cudahy, Bellflower, Lakewood, Long Beach, on and on and on. One right after another. The blight grows, spreads, and is fed by a constant strream of sewage crossing the border.

Forum List

Back