Feds buying ammo

Matt Gaetz (R-FL) introduced the “Disarm the IRS Act,”

why would we want too? people don't like paying taxes.
Why the fuck are you so willing to pay so much in taxes? The patriots of the revolution went to war with the greatest army in the world, owned by a tyrannical king, just because the king put a 3 cent tax on Tea. Oh yeah, i forgot.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<---willingly gives up money because they are slaves.

Why the fuck are you so willing to pay so much in taxes? The patriots of the revolution went to war with the greatest army in the world, owned by a tyrannical king, just because the king put a 3 cent tax on Tea. Oh yeah, i forgot.

View attachment 671810<---willingly gives up money because they are slaves.

It was not the amount of the tax, but the lack of representation in court. They went to war because of taxation without representation.

It is possible. There is a private facility out in the boonies partially in our county that stridles some lines that various government agencies rent out from time to time. I have been told it sometimes sounds like World War III out there when they are doing their things. It has firing ranges, on and off road facilities, etc. so it is a good location for various LEO's to get their training and certifications at be it boom booming or zoom zooming.

It was not the amount of the tax, but the lack of representation in court. They went to war because of taxation without representation.
Tea Act
The Tea Act of 1773 was one of several measures imposed on the American colonists by the heavily indebted British government in the decade leading up to the American Revolutionary War (1775-83). The act’s main purpose was not to raise revenue from the colonies but to bail out the floundering East India Company, a key actor in the British economy.
What is going on in Ukraine right now? What is going on with DC and the influx of illegals there causing the city to have revenue issues? Yeah, fuck the rest of US with higher taxes to bail out other people. I say fuck this shit..

1658245243047.png

It is possible. There is a private facility out in the boonies partially in our county that stridles some lines that various government agencies rent out from time to time. I have been told it sometimes sounds like World War III out there when they are doing their things. It has firing ranges, on and off road facilities, etc. so it is a good location for various LEO's to get their training and certifications at be it boom booming or zoom zooming.
It is in West Virginia. I have driven by the facility many times.

1658245341484.png

Not only the IRS but during the Obama administration other agencies as well were buying up ammo. As far as I know no one has answered why they bought that much ammo.
Supposedly it is because the agencies security needs to hone up on their skills to murder innocent women who happen to look at them.

It's been often suggested that the government buys up so much ammo under the label of its varying agencies to dry up the civilian market, and drive up the price of what does come through. I have little difficulty believing that there is truth to this. The government is absolutely terrified of the people. Just look at the pants shitting still taking place over J6. The last thing they want is the civilian market price for ammo dropping, and having civilians training for hours at a time every weekend.

It's been often suggested that the government buys up so much ammo under the label of its varying agencies to dry up the civilian market, and drive up the price of what does come through. I have little difficulty believing that there is truth to this. The government is absolutely terrified of the people. Just look at the pants shitting still taking place over J6. The last thing they want is the civilian market price for ammo dropping, and having civilians training for hours at a time every weekend.
Went shooting the other day and the gun shop attendant wanted to know the calibers i would be shooting. I told him 9mm and .380, he said "the 9mm is still available, but the .380 is hard to find". I think it is because women prefer the smaller round, so the new owners of these weapons, making hard for older users to find refills.

Forum List

Back