Feds thwarted probe into possible 'criminal violations' involving 2020 Biden campaign, agents say

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The FBI and IRS probed allegations that Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign may have benefitted from “campaign finance criminal violations” by allowing a politically connected lawyer to help pay off Hunter Biden’s large tax debts but agents were blocked by federal prosecutors from further action, according to new information uncovered by congressional investigators.

The previously unreported campaign finance inquiry was first alluded to in transcribed interviews by House investigators with two IRS agents and a retired FBI supervisor, and the allegations since have been augmented in recent weeks by new evidence uncovered by the House Ways and Means Committee, the House Judiciary Committee and the House Oversight Committee.

Comment:
The IRS and the FBI are supposed to be working for the American public.
They are not supposed to be covering up crimes by the Corrupt Democrat Party.
This a Cover-Up Crime.
They should not be let off the hook again.

I guess they cannot do anything legally. This kind of justice is no justice at all. How long are we going to allow this?

I just don't understand Democrats. First they say whistleblowers should be believed and then they don't. I wonder if there is some kind of difference in the cases.

wow...it's like the rot under a wet log....it gets worse and worse as the darkness is exposed to light.....

never forget, democracy dies in darkness.....

Forum List

Back