Biden to ban medical debt from going on credit reports

That's just not true. The only thing the insurance company controls is what they will pay for. You can buy your own pills and have the relief to sue the insurance company if you disagree and think it should be covered.

you can do the same thing in countries with UHC

Yeah, doesn’t mean the quality is there.
The data showing better outcomes across the board mean the quality is not only there, but is superior to the quality of our system.

We're basically dead last among high income countries. And near last in developed countries.

So the people you meet regularly talk about their private medical issues with you? Weird!

Come on. You're smart enough to understand that your personal anecdote does not undermine the data.

I'm simply saying that I'm pretty sure if 100 million people in this country can't find a doctor to go to I'd have heard about that from someone before 15 minutes ago.

Cool story, though, bro...

I'm simply saying that I'm pretty sure if 100 million people in this country can't find a doctor to go to I'd have heard about that from someone before 15 minutes ago.
Then you're just wrong. The data is what it is.

Do you also go outside in the winter, notice it's cold, and then deduce global warming is fake?

So if they get care, they end up with groups of nurse practitioners, or just RNs. They often end up at urgent care facilities and do not see physicians.

Does that ahole ever stop ????? Student Loans and now bankrupting hospitals ????? What a dirtbag

Forum List

Back