🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Joe Biden is behind Trump's conviction...

then why couldn't he save his own son from conviction?

I like Trump, but I want it to be honest.
I would bet an expensive steak dinner that Hunter would NEVER have been indicted or tried had Biden & Co. not unethically and illegally gone after Trump. Hunter is their cover however mild the sentence. See? Even the President's son is not above the law.

The President's son, however, provided his own damning evidence for real and undeniable crimes. And there was no way to save face by going for 'sympathy for the elderly/challenged' that gave them an excuse not to prosecute Hillary, not to prosecute Biden for real and undeniable crimes.

And they are pretty secure in depending on Trump's forgiving nature that he won't prosecute Hunter for the other crimes if he is elected. And they can stall the paperwork that long. And if Biden is re-elected the paperwork can be lost or forgotten re anything still within the statutes of limitation which most of it no longer is.

Statutes of limitation don't matter to them when it comes to Trump. It will when it comes to Hunter or any other Biden.

Joe Biden isn't going to allow anything bad to happen to his kid.

Hunter has the goods on him.

A decent AG in charge of an honest DOJ could use Hunter as a star witness if he wanted to lessen his sentence.
wait till they nail his ass for tax evasion

I would bet an expensive steak dinner that Hunter would NEVER have been indicted or tried had Biden & Co. not unethically and illegally gone after Trump. Hunter is their cover however mild the sentence. See? Even the President's son is not above the law.

The President's son, however, provided his own damning evidence for real and undeniable crimes. And there was no way to save face by going for 'sympathy for the elderly/challenged' that gave them an excuse not to prosecute Hillary, not to prosecute Biden for real and undeniable crimes.

And they are pretty secure in depending on Trump's forgiving nature that he won't prosecute Hunter for the other crimes if he is elected. And they can stall the paperwork that long. And if Biden is re-elected the paperwork can be lost or forgotten re anything still within the statutes of limitation which most of it no longer is.

Statutes of limitation don't matter to them when it comes to Trump. It will when it comes to Hunter or any other Biden.
Sorry... having mental confusion and can't read now.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

So how do you say Trump isn't?
Because no one can tell me what the felony was and how we got past the statute of limitations on the misdemeanors... and how this judge Merchan got past 5 others to take this case... he is the same judge who has jailed several friends of Trump...
It was a sham trial and everyone involved should go to prison....

Don't warring parties do a prisoner exchange? Seems like a perfect solution. Trump for Hunter.

Forum List

Back